Old 16th June 2017, 13:15   #1
VX7

Updated and improved winamp modern skin

I am a great fan of the winamp modern skin from childhood i need enhanced new modern skin with more functionalities and give the ability to user to customise there favourite theme as they want
VX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2017, 16:24   #2
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator

"Customize the theme" how? Like with color themes?

· · TMCT · KOMODO X
Victhor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2017, 20:28   #3
Aminifu
Forum King

Hi VX7,

Victhor is too modest! He has developed or updated several skins. Each one gives Winamp a different look and feel. My current favorite is KOMODO X. It supports all the standard Winamp features and offers new customizable ways to display and interact with your music collection. I strongly encourage you to check it out (even if you don't have a touchscreen).

Winamp Pro 5.666.3516 fully-patched - Komodo X Touchscreen by Victhor skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2017, 15:11   #4
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I agree with Aminifu, and Komodo X Touchscreen by Victhor belongs also to my favourites, together with currently 860 desktop wallpapers (326 are 100% from me). This Winamp Skin is also a very good replacement for me, since so many music websites had changed their profile layouts to make them more compatible with mobile devices, and then the beautiful profile background images in the profiles of the artists were not possible anymore.

But I like also all other SUI-Skins (Single User Interface), for example cPro & cPro2 & cProXui Skins. Victhor had made many good SUI-Skins. You can look for them on deviantART.

There are also many other Modern Skins out which work with more than only 1 window, but I don't like them so much. I dislike especially those Modern Skins which look like a metallic skull or like a machine gun.

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Wishlist