Old 8th February 2004, 18:30   #1
mikm
Major Dude

Note to potential killers: don't brag about your crime

The salutatorian of a Wisconsin High School was arrested for murder. The motive? He just wanted to see if he could get away with it.

However, he made one fatal mistake. He bragged about it at school.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/state/feb04/205991.asp

It makes you wonder how somebody so smart could be so stupid.

powered by C₈H₁₀N₄O₂
mikm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2004, 18:43   #2
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

That's funny, I likked m²k too.

"We think science is interesting and if you disagree, you can fuck off."
fwgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2004, 20:10   #3
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Uh...huh...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2004, 20:12   #4
horse-fly
Account Closed

sounds pretty sick

edit: sick as in not cool.... you crazy youth, making all words mean "cool"
horse-fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2004, 20:56   #5
Smeggle
Just Strolling By
(Major Dude)

me lost

I get the story which is sad really how some one could get to this juncture in life when he had evry thing to gain.

How sad...

~

Music is Life, Love and Happiness :|: Life is Music. Serren - 1985 - 2005
Religion? Religion is a Blasphemy against humanity - From the film What the Bleep do we know

siggy link So stumbling? whats it all about
Smeggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2004, 21:19   #6
eleet-2k2
Forum King

Wow...that's just plain STUPID! Since the guy just killed for fun, he should be killed by the state for fun too, just to see if the state can do it.

"Welcome to the Island of people who know too much."..."Did you really think balloons would stop him?!"
See what I'm listening too.
eleet-2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2004, 21:37   #7
Raz
Forum King

He could've at least killed someone who deserved it to see if he could get away with it.

Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2004, 21:57   #8
mark
Forum King

ya know, thats how i nearly got banned from using the school computers when i went on a pwl file getting/cracking spree...

NEVER EVER BRAG ABOUT DOING ANYTHING EVEN SLIGHTLY ILLEGAL!
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2004, 22:28   #9
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

I feel sorry for the guy that got shot meself.
Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2004, 22:51   #10
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally posted by Nobby Nobbs
ya know, thats how i nearly got banned from using the school computers when i went on a pwl file getting/cracking spree...

Which is why when me and my friends found out the password to the administrative options back in 8th grade and nearly crashed the system deleting some program files (Since pretty much EVERYTHING was linked on one network), we kept things hush-hush...

No, it doesn't sound like much, but does corrupting the school computer system and throwing nearly 500 student's grades in the trash sound like much?

OK, over-exaggeration...We deleted the AP Reader's Testing program, but the school paniked, and well...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2004, 23:28   #11
OutlawJim
Confused
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to OutlawJim Send a message via AIM to OutlawJim Send a message via Yahoo to OutlawJim
Quote:
Originally posted by Nobby Nobbs

isnt it more like, dont give out your best friends password to someone who would actually use it just to piss them off, or they're get you into trouble?

Nobby:I have ADD.... Germ:No shit, Nobby? Nobody would have ever guessed.
OutlawJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2004, 08:14   #12
mark
Forum King

er.... yeah. you both have valid points.
Old 10th February 2004, 08:14   #13
mark
Forum King

EDIT: FSK JOO DOUBLEPOSTINGNESS!!!!!!!!

delete
Old 10th February 2004, 17:39   #14
xzxzzx
Forum King

Dumbass. Seriously. What kind of Eagle Scout is stupid enough to be bragging about a murder? I'm disappointed for my order.

Oh, yeah, and the fact that he killed someone wasn't too cool either. Yeah. Moron.

Freedom of speech is the basic freedom of humanity. When you've lost that, you've lost everything.
1\/\/4y 34|<$p4y 1gp4y 33714y, 0d4y 0uy4y? | Roses are #FF0000; Violets are #0000FF; chown -R ${YOU} ~/base
The DMCA. It really is that bad. : Count for your life.
xzxzzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2004, 17:57   #15
DuaneJeffers
Major Dude

I always hated the Boy Scouts. The troop I was in always tormented me and never left me alone. It was almost like I was the brother that lived in the basement that they never had.

Anywho, I think the boy scouts in its purest form is a place where they actually teach you skills for murder. I mean some of the merit badges there are very questionable. Screw all this religious crap that is going on with their San Diego chapter, I think the whole organization should be disbanded.

-Duane

Website

Yeah, that's pretty much it. :-\
DuaneJeffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2004, 18:13   #16
xzxzzx
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by DuaneJeffers
I always hated the Boy Scouts. The troop I was in always tormented me and never left me alone. It was almost like I was the brother that lived in the basement that they never had.

Anywho, I think the boy scouts in its purest form is a place where they actually teach you skills for murder. I mean some of the merit badges there are very questionable. Screw all this religious crap that is going on with their San Diego chapter, I think the whole organization should be disbanded.

-Duane
Yes, definitely, skills like shooting. And, um, yeah. I think you're supposed to throw an ax for "Indian Lore". Ooh, wait, you must be referring to the ability to sharpen a knife? Or, um...

uh...

I know! You learn knots, so you could... um...

The ability to rescue drowning people is certainly evil. Shit. That's not right either.

I've got it! Since you know First Aid, you know more about how to hurt someone!

[/sarcasm off]
You know, besides shooting, I'm kind of at a loss for what "skills for murder" you're learning. I can shoot a shotgun, a skill I "learned" in Boy Scouts. But then, without that "training", I could have just as easily walked up behind someone and shot them from point blank range, which is supposedly what happened here.

Troops are obviously the sum of the people in them, so I don't know about your troop, but in the few I've been in, they were all friendly. All the troops I've visited were friendly as well.

Let's see if I can recall the "Scout Law":
A Scout is:
  • Trustworthy
  • Loyal,
  • Helpful,
  • Friendly,
  • Courteous,
  • Kind,
  • Obedient,
  • Cheerful,
  • Thrifty,
  • Brave,
  • Clean, and
  • Reverent.

Freedom of speech is the basic freedom of humanity. When you've lost that, you've lost everything.
1\/\/4y 34|<$p4y 1gp4y 33714y, 0d4y 0uy4y? | Roses are #FF0000; Violets are #0000FF; chown -R ${YOU} ~/base
Old 10th February 2004, 18:41   #17
DuaneJeffers
Major Dude

... dude, joke. But it does kinda make you think that if this eagle scout decided to kill someone, what about other boy scouts???

-Duane

Website

Yeah, that's pretty much it. :-\
DuaneJeffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2004, 20:04   #18
xzxzzx
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by DuaneJeffers
... dude, joke. But it does kinda make you think that if this eagle scout decided to kill someone, what about other boy scouts???

-Duane
Joke? Still can't see it. Oh well.

Long live the scouts!

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions