Old 12th May 2001, 21:29   #1
MaNuAl

Hey there

I have recently set up my own radio station. I have one running the shoutcast server and one Live365. For my web page I want to add in a option for an Online Radio bit where they dont have to tune in using WinAmp, just click the link and it plays. Also I want it to say what song its playing etc as well.

Cheers

MaNuAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2001, 22:20   #2
djderricke

Send a message via ICQ to djderricke
If you want and easy way to do it, go to http://www.shoutclub.com. You can fill out a profile there with your server information and get a link that will point people to both of your streams. So if your main stream is full, people will drop down to the Live365 stream. And you also get an on-air status graphic. Check out my site and you'll see what I mean. As far as getting your site to show what song is playing, the easiest way I've gotten it to work is by using a program called SAM. A lot of diehards around here slam it, but it's been working for me with no problems. You can get it from http://www.audiorealm.com. You will have to put some effort in learing it, but might work better for you than some of the other alternatives if you are not used to ASP and VBScript.
djderricke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2001, 09:57   #3
Jay
Moderator Alumni

Just FYI

ShoutClub has a graphic that you can embed into your webpage that can show the current song
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2001, 12:24   #4
djderricke

Send a message via ICQ to djderricke
Oooooooh, that's new. I must've missed that when my DSL was down because of Northpoint. That's going on my pages today!
djderricke is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Discussions