Old 4th June 2013, 13:27   #1
deadheadkev

user name password error

Ok so for some reason I cant log in with my username and password on the shoutcast server.. It always worked before but I haven't used it in a month or so and now the errors. I have the BUTT broadcaster I use for other things and that connects so I know my user name and password my IP etc for are all good ?? Any ideas because I have tried everything over and over ...
deadheadkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2013, 16:14   #2
DJBeater

maybe type password not copy, i got something similar when i want to connect to stream
DJBeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2013, 14:11   #3
deadheadkev

Ive tried everything I have deleted , reloaded , reset up , retyped .. done everything your supposed to do .. I don't know what is going on but im about to try another program because this sucks
deadheadkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2013, 06:36   #4
jaromanda
Forum King

what sucks? BUTT?

Is it just me or are shoutcast users getting dumber?
jaromanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2013, 12:23   #5
DrO

if it's an issue with BUTT, then there's little to do about it here. maybe the passwords had changed on the DNAS as it's not clear if you're using a hosted DNAS or one on your own or you're just a DJ with login details for a station and maybe the station have changed things and a) not told you or b) just dropped you.

there were also issues with BUTT and the v2 DNAS so maybe that is part of the issue - though with a complete lack of useful information in the posts above, it's no wonder no one can really help you out.
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support