Old 16th April 2010, 18:02   #1
superstar2k10

Can you help ? live podcasts

Hi guys wonder if anyone can help and before i start im not even sure if i have joined the right forum but here goes.

we prodcast on an fm frequency here in spain over ip so i have been told.

I know we have always streamed our show online which can be listened to at our website but we have recently started broadcasting over ip. so the studio now connects to an internet connection via a sattelite dish on the roof.

Im not explaining myself very well sorry . But basiclly we want to be able to do live shows from locations and i was just hopping someone could simply explain to me how we manage this. my thought was that wherever i might be in the world i simply use my connection and browse to our dedicated server. login assuming this is what you have to do then start broadcasting providing i have software to do so. I am simply the website administrator for the station and have been asked to look into this so any help or links would be appreciated many thanks.

I hope that made sence and again im not suire if i am even in the right place but this forum is the only thing i could find in relation to what i need and searched for via google.
superstar2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support