Old 9th December 2011, 00:01   #1
Suspect1985

Dual Monitor Help Maybe ?

I have set up this DJ computer in my friends bar, for his use. I have it set up using two monitors, one main and one secondary (projector). When you play videos, you drag the video box over to he 2nd screen, double click it, and it goes full screen on the projection. This is perfect. But, when you are playing music on the main screen, move the visualization to the 2nd screen (projector), double click it, and it full screen to the main screen instead of the secondary screen. This is using the classic skin and the newest free version of Winamp. It is also on windows 7 64 bit. Its a Nvidia 8400gs 512mb video card, with the screen mode to stretched over two screens. The only way I can full screen a visualization on the second screen is to drag the visualization over and just stretch the window to fit.

Winamp also does the same thing when turning the visualization to desktop mode, it just defaults to the primary display.

I had the same problem a couple years go running and older version of winamp and Windows Xp.

It would be real handy if winamp could combine visualizations and the video in the same window and be able to full screen on the second monitor.
Suspect1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2012, 02:02   #2
kulander

Yeah, wish I could know how to set it up as the OP is asking...
kulander is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support