Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Wishlist

Old 5th August 2010, 21:56   #1
ngoers

dual deck option like Dj Software(PCDJ, Virtual DJ, Etc)

I would like to see Winamp design a plug-in or a version of winamp that allows a user or mobal dj to be able to have a dual deck option like some of the other music/mp3 software out there, i.e: PCDJ, Virtual DJ, Native Instruments and many others. Just a simple 2 deck system with manual as well as auto crossfading(already a feature) and the ability to start the song where you chose. I like the features Winamp already has over other similar players like Windows Media Player and having the ability to have dual decks would just be icing on the cake...

Look forward to hearing back from the development team and hopefully seeing something in the near future...
ngoers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2010, 07:58   #2
MrSinatra
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to MrSinatra
the devs would say [probably] the playlist basically does this, but it truly doesn't.

two decks would be good for beatmatching as well as playing mixes where a dj plays two tracks at the same time, esp if they have a usb device that mimics turntables that winamps decks would understand.

two decks would also mimic a radio station cart system and would make implementing EOM markers in tags that winamp would use, would be great.

PENN STATE Radio or http://www.LION-Radio.org/
--
BUG #1 = Winamp skips short tracks
Wish #1 = Multiple Column Sorting
Wish #2 = Add TCMP/Compilation editing
MrSinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Wishlist