Old 27th March 2002, 15:40   #1
Bennie82

Send a message via ICQ to Bennie82
How do I put the Songname on my Page

Hy!
I got a Problem -
i found out that i got the Songname and several other Details comin' along with the MP3 I broadcast are displayed on the "http://serveriport/index.html " Page!
How can i take single informations out of that page and set it onto another Page (e.g. "Now Playing: bla bla - blup blup ") - and is it possible to merge the Songname with a Link (e.g. to amazone.com ) ?????

Thanks for any reply!

bennie

me@bennie.tv
Bennie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2002, 19:07   #2
Bennie82

Send a message via ICQ to Bennie82
GOT IT!

GOT it myself! THX anyway!
Bennie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2002, 19:35   #3
Sawg

Current Song Display Tools
- PHP based XML Parser
XML parser in PHP - to mimic the old functionality of MusicTicker

- JavaScript Title parser

- Dstjohn's Shoutcast Status
SHOUTcast Status is a xml parsing script that opens a socket connection to a Shoutcast streaming server. Current stats enabled are: Current song, last 5 songs, current listeners & the ability to add all xml stats available in SHOUTcast.

- Radio Tool Box

- Music Ticker (out of date)
MusicTicker is a general-purpose plug in for Nullsoft Winamp, which enables you to output the name of the currently playing song and recently played songs to an HTML file ready for publication on the World Wide Web. This is very useful for SHOUTcast servers.

- ShoutcASP
shoutcASP is a set of ASP scripts (Active Server Pages, Microsoft's dynamic web content system) for IIS Server, a plugin for Winamp, a VBS script, database and a couple of COM Objects. In combination they allow you to automate and administrate your Winamp based SHOUTcast station remotely via a web server running on your broadcasting box. Cost $50

- Pakkasherra
Shoutcast not required. Sends system information to your website via FTP from which you can include to your html documents with SSI.

- Now playing
Writes to text file. Form there this can be uploaded to a FTP and parsed on the server end.

- Winamp Sig
Writes to text file. Form there this can be uploaded to a FTP and parsed on the server end

SpyAMP
SpyAmp is a simple web server plug in for Winamp that allows people to connect to your computer using a browser and see what you're playing. If you set permissions accordingly, you may also allow downloading of music files.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support