Old 29th July 2010, 11:18   #1
papa_2

Winamp pro playlist

Hello, can somebody help me? I am not able to to get the next title in a playlist recorded by the player. I believe, that I tried all add and select functions but the player stays at one title, which can be repeated or the the player finishes playing. The next title I only can start manuell by choosing it with the cursor. but at its end the same as before repeat or finish. That could not be normally?! What shall I do?

Kann mir jemand helfen, bekomme es nicht gebacken, dem Player den nächsten Titel einer Playlist spielen zu lassen, Ich bilde mir ein alle Select- und Add Funktionen ausprobiert zu haben, aber trotzdem kann ich den nächsten Titel nur über manuelle Mausklicks aktivieren. Ist ja nicht der Sinn der Übung, wie bekomme ich das besser hin??
papa_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2010, 20:23   #2
padraigd

Related question

Hi, my issue is similar. I need to use winamp for sound effects onstage. The two things I need winamp to do are: (a) auto pause after each track (b) one touch playlist advance.

In using the Manual playlist advance option, winamp stops after each track but does not advance to the next track and pause - which is what I want it to do. Winamp keeps the track it's just finished playing highlighted, so when you hit an assigned hotkey - it plays the same track again.. obviously. If it would only select the next track and then stop, it would serve my purpose much better.

Is there anyway that I can customize winamp to do this?

Thanks.
padraigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2010, 00:32   #3
JonnyMac

papa_2

If I understand your question correctly, you are asking for the same feature as padraigd is asking about. If so try DrO's Next On Stop plugin available in the following thread...

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?threadid=258363

The Next on Stop plug-in was suggested to padraigd in another thread.

I will move this to the International Connection forum in case I am not correctly reading your question

Please do not PM me for tech support. Any request for tech support through PM will be ignored.
Read the Stickies
---> | | | | <--- Knowledge is power
JonnyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > International Connection > International Connection