Old 30th July 2017, 00:49   #41
`Pk

SonicRadio.Rocks

www.sonicradio.rocks.
We have a great team in place and would love you to join us. Established since 2005.
I build and host the site and servers, also fully licensed so your covered.
Full interaction with chat, requests and just a lot of fun.
Our main times are US evenings and would love some UK input to the site.
Time slots are up to you or just come on when you feel like it, no pressure.
My DJ panel is different to others just start your encoder and your live.
Look forward to hearing from all-rounder DJ's. 60's to current day.
Radio bots introduce DJ's and songs all for your convenience. Request songs in the chat rooms and chat with Dj's, very interactive for your listening pleasure
Email requests@sonicradio.rocks
`Pk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2017, 07:23   #42
jordandavidson

A web player is a unit that certified you to see gratified developed by agreement diversion engine. British Essay Writing Services This is not dangerous and creators work by the worth of it in an actually safe sandbox.
jordandavidson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2017, 15:34   #43
aubs89

urban8

were looking for djs to join our station, if you are interested please
email urbanradiostaff@gmail.com
aubs89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2017, 11:02   #44
InnervisionFM

We are a new station in Denver looking for faith base announcers that want to rock and hip/hop the God way! we are 24-7 days a week and looking for weekend, then week day and night DJ's. For now we are volunteer based, but if you have around 100 listeners per show, or 2000 per month or more, we can work out a pay skell.
InnervisionFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2017, 11:56   #45
DJ-Garybaldy

Urgh! Religious stations... No info as to your website or how to contact you that's clever! Do they have to be psychic too?

Proud user of RadioDJ FREE shoutcast automation software

Online: Twitter - Facebook - Mixcloud
DJ-Garybaldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2017, 11:58   #46
InnervisionFM

Christian station looking for you!

We are also looking for bloggers that know something about the Christian rock and hip/hop live style. We will list you on our site and have you do a guest recording on our station where we will put it in rotation. innervision3@msn.com
Old 5th September 2017, 12:08   #47
InnervisionFM

Do you know how to mix music that tells a story?

We also think it is good if Christian DJ's have mixing music qualities and turn our listeners on to new un-sign Christian artists. We payout royalties to our musical artist and can teach them how to do the paper work to start getting royalties. Email us: innervision3@msn.com
Old 5th September 2017, 12:37   #48
InnervisionFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-Garybaldy View Post
Urgh! Religious stations... No info as to your website or how to contact you that's clever! Do they have to be psychic too?
I am new to this, so they said as I understand no links to your web site, but as I understand it if DJ's want to know more they can reply? Also they said "after 20 post, I could update my bio." You are a old timer, so you know the ropes, so give a owner a little slack, lol.
Old 5th September 2017, 12:49   #49
InnervisionFM

Our station is not for religious followers, but if you like to rock the Gospel we wan

Now for all you Christian psychic that through the spirit will know where my station is at without me giving you the address, please email me: innervision3@msn.com as I am new to this blog thing and haven’t found out yet, how to use these tags, or what kind of people I will find on this site, but so far it is pretty interesting, lol.
Old 5th September 2017, 12:59   #50
InnervisionFM

Our station InnervisionFM, is not for religious followers, but if you like to rock and hip/hop the Gospel way, we want you! When I got into this station ownership thing, I knew I would have to have thick skin, I do. I knew it would be leading the sighted and non-sighted through my musical blind world as I am blind as well. I think everyone has their calling, you just have to find it and look pass all the distractions.
Old 5th September 2017, 13:07   #51
InnervisionFM

Our station InnervisionFM, is listed through shout cast, so let me tell you a little about us; We are not the traditional Christian station. Yes, we play some of the music you will hear on money making Christian stations, but we also have some Christian base music by secular artists, that you might not have heard. “Like what,” you ask?
Old 5th September 2017, 13:18   #52
InnervisionFM

Our station InnervisionFM, has Innervision and we have Records as well as an Org, we are not tripping on the profits as much as we want to have fun and if we earn a little money along the way, it is all good!
Now you as one of our DJ’s, if you are not looking to, “love what you do as the money will follow,” then you might have to change your mine to how money comes to those who give of their time with a little love in their heart. Lol, I am beginning to sound like a 60’s hippy
Old 5th September 2017, 13:32   #53
InnervisionFM

Our station InnervisionFM, plays music from the Bus Boys; now before some of you under the age of 30, say, “What Christian group is that?” These guys made their bread and butter through secular music, but on their CD’s they would add a song or two on the Gospel topic. The Boys are back in town and they are on InnervisionFM!
So DJ’s we are looking for people that can think and lift their spirits outside of the box.
innervision3@msn.com
Old 5th September 2017, 13:45   #54
InnervisionFM

Our station InnervisionFM, plays music from Mandisa from her latest CD’, I was impress to hear her song “We all bleed the same,” featuring TobyMac. Yes, you hear songs with the name Jesus weave all through them and that works, but when a song addresses something that is happening close to you, or people you know and this Christian artists is saying it on Christian radio, well at lease on my InnervisionFM station!
So DJ’s we are looking for people that can think and lift their spirits outside of the box and bring to the table Christian artists music that will make us think. Innervision3@msn.com
Old 6th September 2017, 15:33   #55
InnervisionFM

Looking for Spiritual base young blooded DJ's that want to rock the Gospel! Innervision FM is located in Denver and we need remote DJ's email: innervision3@msn.com
Old 6th September 2017, 15:45   #56
DJ-Garybaldy

"Spam Spam spam spam spam wonderful Spam" (Ruddy Vikings)

we got you the first time @ InnervisionFM

Proud user of RadioDJ FREE shoutcast automation software

Online: Twitter - Facebook - Mixcloud
DJ-Garybaldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2017, 15:58   #57
InnervisionFM

DJ-Garybaldy, as I understand you are a house husband, maybe with too much time on your hands as the children are in school. For the DJ's looking for a positive station, Innervision FM is looking for you: innervision3@msn.com
Old 6th September 2017, 16:04   #58
InnervisionFM

Are you a one of a kind DJ? Do you have faith that can move mountains like the ones here in Colorado? Are you tired of the music you hear on other stations and you want to play music with a living spirit? Innervision FM is looking for you: innervision3@msn.com "We speak faith!"
Old 6th September 2017, 16:08   #59
InnervisionFM

We here at Innervision FM are building a family, where DJ's that are remote can still join our get together by Skype and from time to time fly in and join us. Come join us: innervision3@msn.com
Old 6th September 2017, 16:13   #60
InnervisionFM

Right now Innervision FM has around 846 listeners that want to here your musical mix and want to go to higher spiritual highs. Can you DJ's talk about your life in a real way, but keep it family friendly, then we are looking for you: innervision3@msn.com
Old 7th October 2017, 13:52   #61
clmiami

NEW AGE Station looking for DJ

Fall 2017

One of my stations needs a DJ familiar with Ambient / New Age / Meditation.

__ Revenue share. (You get the lion's share, and if you're good we all make money)

__ Create 2 - 3 days of programming of New Age Ambient Meditation / Calm music, and also include audio from our previous live shows. This will run on auto pilot unless you want to be live.

__ Also we run a live show (non music interviews) twice maybe 3 times a week, so you'd need to be on hand to stop the music, do a small intro about going to our live broadcast and patch in our YouTube broadcast.

Please contact c l m i a m i @ g m a i l . c o m .
clmiami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2017, 17:18   #62
DJ The Force

House, Gospel, R&B and Hip Hop DJ

I am currently seeking DJs to fill slots on my station and I am looking to fill as follows

Sunday: A DJ to play Gospel, sets from 2 to 3 hours, that can play a variety of gospel music, top 40 or pre-defined play list.

Monday: A DJ the can play the 4 genres listed above base on instruction from Station manager. Time slots available 5:00 AM to 5:00 AM GMT

Tuesday: A DJ the can play the 4 genres listed above base on instruction from Station manager. Time slots available 5:00 AM to 5:00 AM GMT

Wednesday: A DJ the can play the 4 genres listed above base on instruction from Station manager. Time slots available 5:00 AM to 8:00 AM, 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM to 5:00 AM GMT

Thursday: A DJ can play house sets. Time Slots available 5:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM to 5:00 AM GMT

Friday: A DJ the can play the 4 genres listed above base on instruction from Station manager. Time slots available 5:00 AM to 5:00 AM GMT

Saturday: DJ can play R&B and Hip Hop. Time slots available 5:00 AM to 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM to 5:00 AM GMT

musicsessions313@gmail.com
DJ The Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Discussions

Tags
christian hip/hop, christian rock