Old 8th May 2016, 22:19   #1
ricktee76

My Android App

I've been working on an android app because we got a lot of people saying they can't tune through links or the DNAS media player (excuse or fact? I can't verify) so seeing it as a challenge, I came up with a very basic but working app to stream to Android devices.

The app will only tune to our station (at present) as it is hardcoded into the script, as I said its very basic, a single page with a start and stop button. This was just to test functionality so I got a few friends to download it on various device to see if it worked.

So far the testing is 100% on device from 2.1(Eclair) right up to the Samsung S6. It is designed to be 100% compatible with all Android devices.

Would anyone be interested in this app? If there is enough interest I will work on it for a couple more weeks add some more features and release the source code.
ricktee76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2017, 05:48   #2
billx

ARCore is Google's new AR stage. It supplants Tango as the primary AR experience on Android. The application gives you a chance to Online Assignment Help UK play with iotas. You just pick the one you need to play with when the application launches.
billx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2017, 10:07   #3
Alaina15

Obviously many people will be interested in this app because many of us facing the issue as you are explaining. People always need modification & improvement in the features of the apps that they use the most. halloween coupons I think you can add an update version of this app with more updating features that will be very useful & as well as becomes more interesting for all of the users of this.
Alaina15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2017, 05:36   #4
alvinaamanda11

Basically i want to know last 6 day's. Cheap Assignment Writing Services & I'm tried to downloading an app from the android market but all it says is 'download is unsuccessful try again ..' idk what it is my connection is fine? Any help??
alvinaamanda11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Discussions