Old 11th August 2017, 12:34   #1
kiwimagic

Finding Internet Radio Stations

1. I have just obtained shoutcast access via Aurender.
2. My recommended list (default) of 15 stations in includes, for example, BBC Radio 3, a UK station. However I cannot find that station by using the search window.
3. I tried to find a station called BR Klassik (a German station based in Munich) without success. Under "Germany" only something like 22 stations are listed.
4. Can I get tips on how to discover whether an Internet station is available over Shoutcast or not? Even an alphabetical list of all available stations would help
kiwimagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2017, 16:19   #2
dopelabs

Send a message via AIM to dopelabs
shoutcast.com
dopelabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2017, 13:23   #3
alinaamanda121

I just bought a wi-fi internet radio, so i'm looking for some good radio stations to listen to. I'm into chilled electronica, dub, reggae, trip hop, folky acoustic stuff (folktronica), a bit of indie (stuff like death cab for cutie, postal service etc) Write Cheap Essay and Any other one have good suggestions for this? i don't mean sites like Last FM - i mean online radio stations.
alinaamanda121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2017, 17:22   #4
WowMachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinaamanda121 View Post
I just bought a wi-fi internet radio, so i'm looking for some good radio stations to listen to. I'm into chilled electronica, dub, reggae, trip hop, folky acoustic stuff (folktronica), a bit of indie (stuff like death cab for cutie, postal service etc) Write Cheap Essay and Any other one have good suggestions for this? i don't mean sites like Last FM - i mean online radio stations.
Have you checked out all the stations that http://somafm.com/ offers?

The have genre stations for almost all you list, plus some theme stations... all of them are very entertaining and mood-setting.

Wow Machine Radio
Inspired by The Clifford Ball’s Ball Radio, Big Cypress’ Thin Air radio, and Magnaball’s The Bunny, WMR streams Phish-inspired Randomness, WMR is our huge collection of eclectic music, spoken word, and TV/movie quotes playing from a randomized playlist, played on ‘shuffle’ by Winamp v5.666.
WowMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2017, 17:36   #5
djSpinnerCee
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to djSpinnerCee Send a message via AIM to djSpinnerCee
@wowmachine -- don't respond to bots. that whole post was clickbait.
djSpinnerCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2017, 14:55   #6
WowMachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by djSpinnerCee View Post
@wowmachine -- don't respond to bots. that whole post was clickbait.

WTF difference does it make to you? I post what I want, when I want for my own reasons. Your involvement in who or what I respond to is unwanted, unneeded, and a total waste of your own time.

Forum policeman or troll? It doesn't matter at this point, does it?

Wow Machine Radio
Inspired by The Clifford Ball’s Ball Radio, Big Cypress’ Thin Air radio, and Magnaball’s The Bunny, WMR streams Phish-inspired Randomness, WMR is our huge collection of eclectic music, spoken word, and TV/movie quotes playing from a randomized playlist, played on ‘shuffle’ by Winamp v5.666.
WowMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2017, 11:55   #7
neralex

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowMachine View Post
It doesn't matter at this point, does it?
It does, because you quoted an bot-post, which is not related to the topic itself and in this case this is simply offtopic and alone this fact it does matter.
neralex is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Discussions