Old 24th September 2015, 14:14   #1
darryl505

Stats at Zero

Good morning.

For the last day or so all 16 of my stations are reading zero listeners which is thousands less than normal howeveri see nothing saying that the stats system is down. Just wondering if there is a reported outage of the live stats ?

Thanks
darryl505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2015, 14:43   #2
darryl505

Is this happening to anyone else? I opened a support ticket days ago and have gotten zero response on this.. just curious if this is a server wide issue.
Old 1st October 2015, 17:19   #3
SHOUTcast JW
Administrator Alumni

errors?

Are there any error messages in the logs? You might need to (temporarily) turn on debugging to see the verbose error messages.
SHOUTcast JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2015, 17:20   #4
SHOUTcast JW
Administrator Alumni

Since this seems to be a support issue unique to your station, we'll close this thread and help you over on the support queue. Thanks Darryl
SHOUTcast JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2015, 18:26   #5
RaylanFernandes

I'm almost the same problem. In my case it is displaying a very low number of listeners, almost zero. I contacted support nine days ago and so far unanswered
RaylanFernandes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2015, 00:50   #6
darryl505

mine is still un answered too Raylan, Welcome to the club lol hopefully well hear something soon.
Old 29th October 2015, 19:27   #7
darryl505

This is unbelievable to me. My support ticket has been open for almost 5 WEEKS!!!!! AND nobody will respond to it.
Old 10th November 2015, 16:38   #8
atomradio

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl505 View Post
This is unbelievable to me. My support ticket has been open for almost 5 WEEKS!!!!! AND nobody will respond to it.
Did you ever get this resolved?
atomradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2015, 17:14   #9
darryl505

No Sir... I finally got a response to the ticket.. and i was given a link to have the version updated to the latest build... once that was updated and my streams were restarted they said it might take a few days before the stats started to work again. The stats are still listed at zero.. I was then told that everything is working fine but they dont know why the stats are not showing inside of my control panel. I was told they would look into that. That was maybe 2 weeks ago and I have not heard anything else since.
Old 10th November 2015, 20:00   #10
atomradio

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl505 View Post
No Sir... I finally got a response to the ticket.. and i was given a link to have the version updated to the latest build... once that was updated and my streams were restarted they said it might take a few days before the stats started to work again. The stats are still listed at zero.. I was then told that everything is working fine but they dont know why the stats are not showing inside of my control panel. I was told they would look into that. That was maybe 2 weeks ago and I have not heard anything else since.
Since there is a new DNAS out it looks like they need to update their back-end. Your stats won't be effected.
atomradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2015, 20:29   #11
darryl505

I dont know how all of this works so that might be true.. but wouldnt EVERYONE experience the whole stats at zero thing? This doesnt seem to be a wide issue.. just a few of us or maybe only a few of us are asking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomradio View Post
Since there is a new DNAS out it looks like they need to update their back-end. Your stats won't be effected.
Old 10th November 2015, 22:12   #12
darryl505

I find that VERY difficult to believe that nobody else cares that their stats went from good to zero lol
Old 22nd January 2016, 19:37   #13
RaylanFernandes

It's been many days, many emails, and my real-time statistics are still wrong
RaylanFernandes is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast For Business & Monetization