Old 28th March 2010, 23:10   #1
đurosbro

pitch plugin

Hi everyone,

I plan to make a plugin that would alow me to change pitch in stereo track seperately for each chanel. My only problem is that I don't realy know where to start. I went through the "Beginner's Basic Plugin Guide" but the fun was soon over. I tryed to make my plugin list under DSP and couldn't make it work. So I need your help. I'd be very happy with just a push in the right direction. I did a search and if I understood correctly this should be simple for mp3. Is it? I'd also be happy with a link if these plugins exist.
I'm doing this for school so if it's not too much to ask, I'd love it if someone posted some code. It would save my life since I don't realy know what I'm doing.

Thanks
đurosbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2010, 00:04   #2
DrO

the simplest option would be to take the example dsp plug-in from the sdk and use that (i believe there is a pitch example) and then modify from there. as for the plug-in not being loaded, it sounds like it's not had the exports declared in the correct manner with an extern "C" before the export is declared (most common cause of dll loading issues after not having the correct dependency dlls from the CRT installed).
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Developer Center > Winamp Development