Old 9th November 2003, 04:16   #1
BrownBeauty

Send a message via AIM to BrownBeauty
Help...My Winamp sounds like *hit!

I installed DFX for Winamp...messed with it a few and uninstalled when I noticed it was not free.(No I am not cheap, just no credit) Now my sound is terrible. What could be the issue? It still sounds like it did when I messed with those DFX buttons. I tried to change them back but the DFX would not let me. It kept saying that I had to have premium service to move the dials back where they were. :sigh: PLMK if there is any way to remedy this other than uninstalling Winamp 3 and reinstalling.
Thanks,
Carla K
Old 9th November 2003, 13:52   #2
BrownBeauty

Send a message via AIM to BrownBeauty
Ahh...Boo Hoo! There be no help for me this day huh? Argh! LOL Ok...too much Spongebob...my brain is warped.... So How can I fix my sound problem? Please help me out here as I simply cannot live without my Winamp!
Thanks all...
Carla K
Old 10th November 2003, 00:44   #3
JonnyMac

Are you sure that DFX was completely uninstalled? Try installing again. Run Winamp3, when DFX comes up try to move the sliders to their left most position and click the power button in the lower left corner so that it turns red. Close out of Winamp3 and try uninstalling DFX again.

Please do not PM me for tech support. Any request for tech support through PM will be ignored.
Read the Stickies
---> | | | | <--- Knowledge is power

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp3 > Winamp3 Technical Support