Old 28th December 2010, 04:01   #1
MadnessR

ALL presets

I have been visiting here for around 6 months. I had a REALLY boring job and spent time downloading presets for this vis. My 1080p TV is constantly showing Milkdrop. I have (at this point) 8,560 presets. Is there anyway or anywhere to get ALL presets that have been posted here? and BTW Luxx...You are the reason I am here asking for this. After seeing your presets, I'm worried I might be missing something special... And Martin...WTF??? I know you're from a different planet but please keep posting!
Thanx!
MadnessR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2010, 05:09   #2
Zylot
Major Dude

Older stuff can be found at milkdrop.co.uk
Even that is missing some stuff (specifically, this guy made a "random preset maker" which IMO wasn't that great but he pumped out alot of random presets that never got stored)

New stuff... not so sure.. I am working on zipping *everything* I have and putting them on a small site.

-------------
What do you wish for?
--Instrumentality
Zylot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2010, 09:02   #3
MadnessR

Please link that...am I close with 8,560?
Old 28th December 2010, 10:26   #4
Flexi
wellspring of milk
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Flexi
The 8500 are sooo outdated
The random presets were by redi-jedi. Also, bdrv made over a thousand fractal prototypes with a voice-command setup - pretty impressive, but not for the average Milkdrop user. All in all there must be at least 30k unique presets floating around. There also existed a crawler script that had collected all presets from the forum to a certain point. I don't know exactly who was responsible for that at the time. I have many folders with a lot redundancies and thousands of presets only by myself on my PC. But for example, my latest "bigpack" was published on deviantArt because it didn't meet the maximum file size for the forum upload. The same counts for many packs by suksma. I guess you will like the mixes by AdamFx too, use the forum search or go through the last 50 threads :P
Flexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2010, 20:07   #5
Nitorami
Major Dude

Personally I am quite selective with presets and use only a rather small set, but if you are looking for a massive collection, you may check Ravermeisters posting here

http://forums.winamp.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=101
Nitorami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2010, 00:26   #6
MadnessR

Thanks, I do like alot of presets. Milkdrop is on display in my living room 2-3 hours a day. I want as many as I can get...
Old 29th December 2010, 14:44   #7
MadnessR

Wow! 32,572... I won't be bored till next year! These are amazing! Thanx!
Old 2nd January 2011, 19:25   #8
yhscchpcbr

on my thread, i periodically post my whole collection, but then you have the obviously huge offset of having to download my mashes, so i don't know why i'm mentioning it (most people hate my presets) my thread is titled 'my silly mashes'. i'm trying to be helpful, but i'm afraid that instead i am just being irritating. sorry in advance.

ayahuasca chupacabra
yhscchpcbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2011, 19:45   #9
yhscchpcbr

right, so not sure why, but rovas is 32 large, mine 36, not sure where the disparity comes in. sorry i was so pessimistic. he included a good rash of my mashes.

ayahuasca chupacabra
yhscchpcbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2011, 08:27   #10
LuxXx

Lol what now? I am something special indeed.
LuxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets