Old 20th October 2010, 16:50   #1
Lolo_Breizh35

Autoclose Milkdrop after Full screen mode

Hello everybody,

I have done a research with keywords "Milkdrop Autoclose Escape" but I found nothing so I am explaining to you my problem.

When I listen mp3 with Winamp (which have 3 windows : Main Window, Equalizer, Playlist) and I will launch Milkdrop, I press keys [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[K] to play Milkdrop in full-screen.

When I will exit full-screen mode : I press on [Escape] to come back to Windows's desktop but a new window "Milkdrop" ALWAYS appear (with milkdrop running inside)

What is the way to exit Milkdrop full-screen mode to come back at Winamp WITHOUT having new window "Milkdrop" in Winamp (but only : Main Window, Equalizer, Playlist)

Thank you in advance for your answer and excuse my poor english level

Laurent

Configuration :
Winamp : 5.581 (x86)
Milkdrop : 2.21
Lolo_Breizh35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2010, 07:04   #2
vixhex

I have the exact same problem/question . . . It's been a while since I installed Winamp/Milkdrop & I noticed that now when you hit ESC to exit full screen milkdrop, it returns to a window.

Previously when you would exit fullscreen MilkDrop by hitting ESC, it would close the visualization completely. Now it remains in a window.

I vaguely remember struggling with this before and finding a strange setting somewhere.

Anybody have any ideas??
vixhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Feature Requests

Tags
close, escape, exit, fullscreen, window