Old 21st August 2011, 04:57   #1
PZL11

Radio listings missing

Hello,

I'm using the default music player on my Motorola Atrix and the radio lists come up empty.... the podcast listings are there. I've tried the radio listing functionality on 2 other Atrix mobiles... same problem.

I downloaded winamp and the radio lists do appear to show up there.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks.
PZL11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2011, 11:11   #2
DrO

see http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=333706 (top sticky thread in this forum, just below the announcement about issues).

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2011, 12:45   #3
xsoft

Are there any updates? Its over a week
xsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2011, 19:12   #4
DrO

there is no update (especially not going to happen when it's the weekend). all i know is it's being worked on and will be resolved as soon as the issues causing it have been rectified to not cause it to happen again.

if there are updates then the thread will be updated (which only went up a few days ago).

-daz
Old 5th January 2012, 02:05   #5
str8muzik321

Missing radio listings on Atrix 2

Greetings,

I too have been having trouble with my shoutcast radio listings, but on my Motorola Atrix 2. I've had it for less than 2 months, and there have been no reboots or anything done to it. They showed up three times or so and disappeared. I can't even do a search for stations. I really would like to enjoy my radio listings. What can this problem be attributed to? And how can I fix it if possible?

SN: I have checked many of the other forum threads, and this was the only one that was closest to what I was looking for. It still doesn't answer my question though.

Thanks,
str8muzik321
str8muzik321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2012, 20:54   #6
DrO

it could be any number of things though there's not much i'm going to be able to suggest as it's likely an issue from the device / app you're using to access things and is generally not something covered here. the only reason for the reply to the earlier posts in this thread was due to an outage that affected everyone whereas your issue sounds specific to you (not seen anyone else mentioning it on here in recent months).

-daz
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support