Old 8th September 2000, 09:32   #81
Winsane
Moderator Alumni

As far as I know, the version on your Windows 98 1st edition disk is the most recent version of TweakUI. I haven't tried TweakAll, but Killer said you can get it from www.abtons-shed.com.
Winsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2000, 10:06   #82
e144539

Send a message via ICQ to e144539 Send a message via AIM to e144539
bizz
Did you ever get rid of your "butterfly"? I think what you have is connection manager. Try Start>Run:%systemroot%/system32/cmstp /x
could some one help me with my problem? http://forums.winamp.com/ubb/Forum13/HTML/000776.html

------------------
I'm registered!!!! (screaming and jumping)
e144539 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2000, 13:18   #83
bizznit

yeah e144539 thats what its called. connection gay manager. dont you think its dumb? the one thing i can suggest with your problem is using the plugin that shows a visualization on one of your task bars. its not that cool but it works. also your problem is because you are using visuals that require full screen. what you want to do cant be done like this. the best alternative is using the winamp visualization studio. you can resize the window to any size you want. it doesnt look very good full screen but since you are using a tiny window it looks really cool. thats basically the only way you can use it while multitasking.
-------------------------------------------
I have hit format # 26. As i format more i learn great wisdom on what not to do. please folks do not delete your vmm32.vxd file. when you restart your computer it says vmm32.vxd cannot be found in the specified PATH. a reinstall of windows may be required.
does anyone know how to restore the deleted files in the recycle bin from ms-dos? i tried everything and finally had to format my drive. if i was good at making viruses i would create one that would delete that file. it messes up your computer really good and would not even let me go into safe mode to fix it.
bizznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support