Old 4th August 2005, 22:24   #1
PJ Staley

No download button on Winamp webpage

I recently purchased Winamp, and when redirected to the download page, was unable to download as there was no download button. I have a screen capture that I would be most happy to forward to prove that there was no download button. I even tried the "find my order" link to no avail. When I contacted Winamp initially, the answer I received was solutions I had already tried, and when I explained this to the person who sent me the email, a " Steve S." in Customer Care, (case number 10146465) I was summarily ignored. I then sent a request for a refund, and was ignored again. I'm thinking the tag line should be changed from Customer Care to Customer (we couldn't) Care (less). Is there an answer anyone could share with me in regard to this issue, like an alternate download site? (screen capture attached). To date I have not had issues the downloading while my anti-virus, firewall, etc. is running, but that may be an issue with Winamp. Please advise.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg capture.jpg (37.5 KB, 178 views)
PJ Staley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2005, 22:42   #2
drewbar
Sawg 2.0
Major Dude

Beats me, but here's your download:
http://download.nullsoft.com/winamp/...mp5094_pro.exe

Count with us!
Jan 1st, 12AM (PST, GMT -8) 2010 - 282,246
drewbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2005, 22:46   #3
DrO

and once again it looks like digital river are doing such a great job :/

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2005, 22:59   #4
deppy
Banned

I can't promise anything...but if you're having a problem still after this let me know. I can take up the issue with digital river if I have to.

Also as a general note to anyone who has purchased Winamp Pro, if you have lost your key or need to upgrade notice the links below the download buttons on http://www.winamp.com/player/

There are a few 'tech support' channels on the Digital River site once you click on the "I have lost my key" link on that page.

Please don't PM me for technical support. Other users can't search through PM's so it does the other users no good.
deppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2005, 23:15   #5
DrO

fix the restricted purchasing issues with the pro download and loads of people will like you (seeing as tag never came back to me about it :/ )

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support