Old 2nd June 2012, 21:36   #1
MagnaWolf

Chrome Winamp Toolbar...

Is there such a thing? Or am I supposed to settle with IE or FF to use one?
MagnaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2012, 13:30   #2
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I myself think, the Winamp Toolbar will be possible only in Internet Explorer and in Firefox. These are the 2 browser, to where toolbars can be installed. I think, in all the other browser (also Google Chrome) it won't be possible to install toolbars (I mean not only the Winamp Toolbar, also all the other toolbars from many other software)...
It's a pity, that add-ons (also the Winamp Toobar) are incompatible with newer Firefox Versions, and Firefox ships a new version number every six weeks. I can only switch between the platforms, which I had added to my Winamp Toolbar, when I had Firefox 3.6 avout 1 year ago. But in Internet Explorer the Winamp Toolbar will always work...
Your question itself is very interesting. Why not toolbars also for Google Chrome? The Winamp Toolbar (and many other toolbars, at first the Google Toolbar, which is also very important) in Google Chrome, it would look very good, and Google Chrome doesn't have these incompatibility problems of the add-ons with newer browser versions. That would be a very interesting new discussion stuff, and I can say: Let's continue...
Greetings from Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Wishlist