Old 9th February 2013, 19:57   #1
Susansinkus

Winamp Media Player

I have downloaded about 65 songs to my winamp jukebos . The songs play continously. however sometimes the Jukebox stops playing after 6 or seven songs have played. Other times it will play for hours. What can I do to fix this. I have it on shuffle. Thank you
Susansinkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2013, 21:20   #2
MrSinatra
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to MrSinatra
check that the repeat playlist button is set to on.

PENN STATE Radio or http://www.LION-Radio.org/
--
BUG #1 = Winamp skips short tracks
Wish #1 = Multiple Column Sorting
Wish #2 = Add TCMP/Compilation editing
MrSinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2013, 23:29   #3
Susansinkus

Where is that button the jukebox. Thank u for your help
Old 10th February 2013, 00:39   #4
MrSinatra
Forum King

in bento, it is under the volume slider, and to the right of the randomize button.

--
Old 10th February 2013, 16:11   #5
Susansinkus

Windows Media Player

I want the songs to all play in my playlist continuously why does it sometimes stop after only a ferw songs and other times play for hours which is what I want
Old 10th February 2013, 18:36   #6
DrO

no one knows and cannot know as you've not provided (again) any of the information required when posting about issues. we are not psychic and cannot magically work out install issues when we know nothing about your Winamp install.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2013, 18:38   #7
MrSinatra
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSinatra View Post
in bento, it is under the volume slider, and to the right of the randomize button.
did u find this or not?

--
Old 10th February 2013, 21:33   #8
Susansinkus

I apologize for my lack of knowledge I am really a novice at winamp I downloaded the free edition i do not think I have the Bento I think I have the classic or modern jukebox I found a page that said repeat song but checking that made the same song play over and over. All I want is when I press play on the jukebox it plays all the songs in my playlist and not stop after 6 0r seven songs. I do have shuffle on
Old 10th February 2013, 22:48   #9
Aminifu
Forum King

Hi Susansinkus,

I suggest you take a little time to educate yourself about how Winamp works (browse the help info linked below) and you may be able to solve your problem yourself.

http://www.winamp.com/help/Main_Page

Also browse the sticky (link below) on what info is required to let people help you without having to guess or ask for additional info.

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=161361

The devil is aways in the details (such as, exactly what skin are you using and how you have Winamp configured). Right click on the main player and look at the "Skins" command to see which one is selected (check marked). Download the "One for Nunz" plug-in (discussed in the sticky, link below to current version), install and use it to generate a report of your Winamp configuration that you can post.

http://nunzioweb.com/daz/14nunz.html

Since your playlist plays the way you want sometimes and somtimes doesn't, you may be 'telling' Winamp to do this by accident (clicking on some part of the skin, or selecting a command, without fully knowing what the result will be).

Winamp Pro v5.666.3516 fully-patched - Komodo X Touchscreen v1.0 by Victhor skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit v1809 desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2013, 23:55   #10
MrSinatra
Forum King

the repeat button has 3 functions:

off
repeat track
repeat playlist

bento is the default skin. u prob do need to familiarize yourself with winamp, as aminifu suggests. its easy to learn, but takes a lifetime to master.

--
Old 11th February 2013, 01:20   #11
Aminifu
Forum King

As MrSinatra says, the Repeat button has 3 functions. Each time you click on it, a different function is selected. If you are using a classic skin, it is not easy to see which function is selected.

DrO wrote a plug-in (link below) to help with this problem.

http://nunzioweb.com/daz/3mode.html

Winamp Pro v5.666.3516 fully-patched - Komodo X Touchscreen v1.0 by Victhor skin
Old 11th February 2013, 01:51   #12
Susansinkus

I thank u so much . I have the modern skin that is why I am having a problem But u pointing that out helps me alot. I am afraid to change to Bento will it look very different
Old 11th February 2013, 01:58   #13
Aminifu
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susansinkus View Post
I am afraid to change to Bento will it look very different
Yes it will look very different, but don't be afraid to switch to it to take a look. It will not break anything and it is just as simple to switch back. You can even switch skins while a song is playing (the current skin will disappear and the new skin will appear in a couple of seconds).

Old 11th February 2013, 08:52   #14
DrO

and if we'd had a plug-ins list provided (as has been mentioned a few times now in this thread), we'd all have known from the start what skin is being used so people wouldn't have had had to waste time guessing what skin is or isn't being used *grumbles*

-daz
Old 11th February 2013, 11:11   #15
Susansinkus

Winamp Media Player

I cannot thank u enuf for all your help. I switched to Bento and found the button and clicked until saw the words repeat playlist. Can I now switch tp modern and the settings will stay the same I only ask because my juke box in modern skin was up and down the bento seems to be across. I like the up and down better where the playlist is under the song playing and no across Thank u again for your help
Old 11th February 2013, 11:31   #16
DrO

and still we have no idea what skin you were / are using as the officially provided 'Winamp Modern' skin has the same behaviour for the repeat button as Bento does.

if you're using a 3rd party skin then there is no guarantee the skin author has implemented that level of support which is probably why you weren't able to find it. but this is just conjecture based on a lack of useful information.

and yes i'm grumpy as your issue could have been resolved in 2 posts rather than 8 times that due to the lack of details.

-daz
Old 12th February 2013, 03:27   #17
Susansinkus

I told u from the get go that I origibally had the Modern Skin I switched to Bento ( no thanks to u_ and thanked the gentleman who helped me. Sorry I am not as computer literate as u
Old 12th February 2013, 03:36   #18
MrSinatra
Forum King

Susan,

its ok, DrO is just playing his resident grump, bad cop role, which is necessary around here.

it is important for people to educate themselves, read the FAQs, and so on, but we understand not everyone is a geek. but generally people here are happy to help others, as long as they make an honest effort.

btw, DrO is to thank for making the plugin that Aminifu gave you the link to.

did u get everything sorted out? feel free to post again if you have issues and can't find the answers in the FAQs.

--
Old 12th February 2013, 06:44   #19
Aminifu
Forum King

Quote:
Can I now switch tp modern and the settings will stay the same I only ask because my juke box in modern skin was up and down the bento seems to be across.
Yes, to answer your question. Whatever command you set in one skin will stay set when you switch to another skin. The command buttons may not look the same or be in the same place when you change skins, but the underlying functions generally remain the same (unless the developer of the skin has done some customizing). A skin is just the user interface to the Winamp functions. If the recommended skins (that come with the installer package) do not present things to your liking, there are several more skins available on the main website.

Feel free to play around (keep notes if you need to, to help you backtrack), whatever you do can be undone (one way or another). Right click on things and examine the context menu options. Experiment, Winamp is highly customizable! In no time at all, you will be comfortable using Winamp and accessing and enjoying your media the way you want to.

Once you get comfortable with the several basic functions, you can even add plug-ins that can modify these functions or add new ones. If you get to that point, keep in mind that most of the plug-ins on the main site were written for use with Windows XP. Some may not work (or require special handling) with newer versions of Windows.

If you get stuck, come to the forum for help. The more details you provide up front, the faster your problem(s) may be solved.

Old 12th February 2013, 09:55   #20
DrO

Quote:
I told u from the get go that I origibally had the Modern Skin I switched to Bento
just saying 'modern skin' doesn't mean anything. as Bento is a 'modern skin' and is why specifics are asked for like plug-in lists as that gives people the actual information needed for such 'issues'.

and yes no thanks to me that you're sorted but the point i'm trying to make is that if you'd provided a plug-ins list from the start (it's not just asked for no reason), you would have had a solution within 1 or 2 posts, not almost a full page f posts and i wouldn't have become grumpy that other users' time has been wasted (yours included).

but whatever, clearly i'm in the wrong again so that's me off the forums until i can get a better attitude.
Old 12th February 2013, 17:30   #21
MrSinatra
Forum King

i don't think you're in the wrong.

--
Old 12th February 2013, 20:54   #22
Susansinkus

Winamp Media Player

Again Mr Sinatra and Aminifu for all your help. I am now doing fine ans the Media player is working just fine. As for Dr O It might come as a shock to u but I do not have and never did have any knowledge of plug ins.. My fault I should have read more/ However u did not have to become beligerent. Don't give up your day job u will never be a consulant for anything
Old 14th February 2013, 23:28   #23
DrO

maybe i should give up my day job... as clearly trying to save people's time who don't have to provide any support on here gets me called belligerent, then clearly i'm out of touch with whatever remains of the community.

as for the comment about plug-ins, hours were spent (of my own free time) trying to get something that can just be installed and then used to get core information about the Winamp install to help to determine issues. it wasn't something you had to specifically know about, it just needed following the instructions in the sticky threads.

either way, it doesn't matter now anyway as that plug-in will be removed when the next Winamp release happens (and for the few people who do care about plug-ins. all of mine have now been removed from my site). this thread has confirmed i'm so out of touch with other users that i'm a liability to be around here anymore.
Old 15th February 2013, 00:42   #24
MrSinatra
Forum King

DrO,

i think thats pretty extreme. and i would like the chance to DL your plugins before you remove them permanently.

--
Old 15th February 2013, 00:56   #25
Aminifu
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrO View Post
either way, it doesn't matter now anyway as that plug-in will be removed when the next Winamp release happens (and for the few people who do care about plug-ins. all of mine have now been removed from my site). this thread has confirmed i'm so out of touch with other users that i'm a liability to be around here anymore.

It is indeed a sad event that this thread was the 'straw that broke the camel's back'.

While on rare occasions your plug-ins have introduced issues, the overwhelming affects have been extremely positive, imo. To err is human, no one is perfect.

It is true that the 'new' generation of users (and too many of the old) do not understand or appreciate the talent required to develop good software. I suggest you try to ignore them. It has always been the case that most don't read the 'docs' and would have much less issues if they did.

I second MrSinatra's request. If you are determined to permanently remove your plug-ins, please give those of us who use (and recommend) them the opportunity to archive them.

Old 15th February 2013, 13:05   #26
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

DrO, please don't give up Your very good and very hard work now...
There are always some people in the world, who are not grateful, but there are also many people, who appreciate Your very good work...
Please ignore these ungrateful people and please come back...
Greetings from Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2013, 22:03   #27
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
DrO's account has been on the forums nearly 10 years with 21,590 posts. I would hope that he wouldn't just end it all with a buried post in a random tech support thread, but the choice is entirely his.

To DrO, the amount of work is indeed more than anyone could ever measure accurately. Not even those of us that have benefited from it every day over the course of years are capable of fully appreciating it, because it's impossible to understand what went into it since we weren't there to see what went into it. Just know that most are thankful, and that there are countless users that love it and yet have never created a forum account to say so. It is a mostly thankless job, but it serves the greater good. I, for one, am very thankful for your work.

If you really do feel the need to remove your plug-ins, I would also like to pick up the latest versions first if you're willing to share.

I kinda wish DrO and others like him had the luxury of a leveled tech support system, where some users could screen and respond to mostly simple requests and then escalate or refer the more complicated ones to him. I think if I were in his shoes I would get a whole lot more frustrated with having to handling stuff that's already been addressed than he does.

It's almost like we need someone that doesn't mind being the one that provides the link to each already-addressed issue. Coming in with a new account and not knowing software well, it's a bit overwhelming to read tons of stickies while searching through a huge haystack to find the needle. Perhaps we need some sorta noob greeter. That might reduce some of the frustration that is often shown by people in DrO's position.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2013, 00:35   #28
DrO

and what if i want to move onto something else? 10 years is too long to be working on a single project over the various levels of involvement i've had and maybe i want to do something new. maybe that is harsh but all i'm reading in the posts is equivalent of 'oh noes, what are we going to do' which probably isn't the case but that's how it comes over (at least to addled mind state i have at the moment).

anyway, this has been on the cards for some time now (may be this was the tipping point, but i've been contemplating it for over a year) and i have been asking people not to recommend the plug-ins for at least 7 months (which is when i put up a clear notice saying everything was on hiatus) and longer if i remember correctly as i've not reference to them in my signature for longer than that.

seeing as i've done little in the last 2 years since going 'full-time' and have no time (or inclination) anymore to work on most of the plug-ins so the potential of me stepping away doesn't have anywhere near the impact as it would have had a few years back as far as the plug-ins are concerned. and as i get minimal email / pms about them anyway in the last year (noticeably less than the year before), clearly there is not the number of people using them and so impact should be minimal.

call if selfish, but it is easier for me to just not provide anything than leaving things on a site to rot as pretty much every other plug-in dev has done than leaving things up and people expecting support for them. yes there is an argument i should open-source things if i'm going to stick to the direction i'm leaning towards, but that would still require an unknown amount of time to sort out everything so they can be released (and then left to rot in a repository somewhere) and if i had the time to do that, i wouldn't have removed the downloads.

then again, there is basically no one left to take up things as plug-ins are becoming less and less relevant then they ever were. anyone remember all of the other 'big' plug-in devs like joonas, shaneh, asandvig, safai, abu, will or any of the popular ones from before when i'd even started plug-ins? they just moved on etc and that was that. it happens and that is pretty much at the point where i am at, it is just that my current role means what i've done personally gets mixed up so there was never going to be a way to do a clean 'cut'.

and with only 4 email / pm's about the missing downloads in the 6 days since i did remove them, that pretty much confirms what i thought in that there is minimal downloads of them. yes there is probably an argument that they should be left up if only a handful of people get them but i don't think that's the right thing with my current view / mind-set about things.

everything has always been on an as-is provision but there are too many of the plug-ins which aren't complete, let alone properly compatible with the newer clients and that is not what i want to be providing. i've promised too much and then had to regress on that because the time got eaten up by actual work.

that is why the 'one for nunz' plug-in will be removed by the next Winamp installer because it breaks the next Winamp release and since i don't have the time to resolve it, it's just better to have the installer ensure the client will work and thus remove the plug-in. the jtfe plug-in is also broken but a 3 year bug where the window won't always show is just something normal for Winamp with long outstanding bugs.

the plug-ins were always my own personal thing, so i've made what is the right thing for me - no downloads means i don't have to fret that i'm not updating them or i've not done an update that was promised which was too niche to begin with (too many of the plug-ins came out of a single request and i never hear from them after however manys work was put in to make then). again if that's selfish then so be it but i don't see it really having any negative impact if the popular ones are all being hosted on other sites anyway (without my permission) so there's little i can do about that.

otherwise, i am still remaining due to my official role (until / if that changes), but i don't intend to be as involved as i have been as i'm sorry to say i just don't feel it's worth it anymore and haven't enjoyed it as much. maybe it's just i need a little break, who knows but the way most of the users are now even compared to 2 years ago is not surprising i seem to be referred to as the 'grumpy' one all the time as most want instant replies, instant solutions and don't give a toss how they go about getting it - what happened to when people were civil on forums and would then get decent timely responses?

i may review my decision on a plug-in by plug-in basis for any that can be re-instated knowing that they will just keep working with newer clients without any intervention on my part, but that is still something i'd have to find the time to deal with (if i think it's worth ir at a later date). otherwise, unless circumstances really change, for the foreseeable future i have no intention of changing the decision i've made and i hope people will (begrudgingly) accept it.
Old 17th February 2013, 12:00   #29
Batter Pudding
Major Dude

Hi DrO

I doubt you will see this as I really hope you take that break. I have also been driven away from forums before due to a small number of selfish people making demands. You put up with way too much carp on this forum from both noobs and regulars. Noobs who don't read FAQs or use searches and regulars who should just know better by now yet treat you like their slave. Too many selfish people around. Too many people on here for an argument instead of helping others.

Please remember they are the selfish few. The silent majority here salute you and all of your work over the years. And I, like many, thank you for your work and time.

I've been in situations like yours. Being among the last to actually care in a forum, yet still abused. Arguments are one reason I am not on this forum as much as I used to be.

Take a break for six months or more. Then reassess you feelings after that. When something similar happened to me on a forum I wanted to rant and scream... but realised that got me no where. The idiots still wanted their "last word". So I walked away. Found peace. Found something else to do. Found life. Leave them to their petty games.

In my case I did actually return to that forum, but in a much reduced form.

No doubt you are already being flooded by selfish requests to stay here on the Winamp forum. To send people your plugins for free. People who have never donated a penny to either your work or buying their own Winamp licence - yet still have the cheek to demand.

Take a rest. Take a break. Turn off the computers. Get away from it all.

Cheers,

Batter Pudding Hurler
Batter Pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2013, 17:28   #30
ujay
Forum King

Sounds like a classic case of burnout daz, taking a break is probably the best thing you can do.
Reminds me of the mighty Sawg, who grew tired of it all in the end. His answer to a complex and detailed 3 page enquiry with the single word "Nope" remains a classic to this day

It's only natural that we feel resposible for the things we give birth to, but there always comes a time when it's better to cut the strings than try to cling on.

I agree with Ted that TS is suffering from informaation overload and the Stickies and FAQs need slimming down to give a more streamlined entry point, But who's going to take it on ?
Not that that's the solution either, there will always be those that demand an instant answer without putting any effort into it themselves.
Personally, I find it hard not to try and help someone who's put some work in, but I'm no longer bothered by some young scrote yelling at me like I'm their Mum.
It's always been a bit of a thankless task anyway, there are few who bother to show any appreciation of the work others have put in on their behalf. Way of the World I guess.

One for Nunz should have been a great boon to Tech Support, if only people would use it.

Good luck to you whatever path you take, you have done more than enough to ensure your place as one of the Winamp legends.

UJ
ujay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2013, 21:35   #31
MrSinatra
Forum King

i don't know if batter pudding was referring to me or not as one of the "regulars" he's scolding, so he can make that clear if he chooses, but for the record i have always thanked DrO for his help to me and his winamp works, and defended him on more than one occassion in many threads where someone was attacking him. i have also beta tested things with him, mostly on shoutcast but some on winamp as well. i consider him an internet friend, whatever minor squabbles we have, and i hope he at least considers me a "friendly" contact, if not a friend in his view.

having said all that...

i agree with SOME of what has been said, and disagree with some of what has been said.

first, yes, obviously as a matter of legality, these are DrO's and he can do whatever he wants with them. no one reasonable argues the legality of that.

second, if he has decided to not only stop supporting them, and / or even making them available, albeit regrettable, i have no beef with that either. he has put in countless hours of coding, and i do think many people, including myself, appreciate it greatly, and understand not wanting to do it forever, for whatever reasons.

but here's where i do have a problem, and to me its all mostly a matter of courtesy and regard:

some fair warning, of even a day or two, before you take everything down, would have been nice. old versions of winamp are easily available and many of these plugins work fine, and many are important to people, who depend on them. can't you at least give others a day or two to archive them? is that really too much to ask? is that somehow a rude request?

yes, everyone knew you had basically stopped supporting them and / or developing them, but that doesn't at all indicate that you were going to abruptly, and without warning, remove them completely. call me a dope, but i never thought you'd do that.

and there's also the point that many of them are referenced in countless threads and even stickies. no fair warning to account for that either. egg certainly didn't know.

and there are a few things i'd like to respond to specifically:

Quote:
and what if i want to move onto something else? 10 years is too long to be working on a single project over the various levels of involvement i've had and maybe i want to do something new. maybe that is harsh but all i'm reading in the posts is equivalent of 'oh noes, what are we going to do' which probably isn't the case but that's how it comes over (at least to addled mind state i have at the moment).
i've been along long enough to remember when all you seemed to want was a job with winamp. i daresay that a lot of your initial coding motivation was to get employment with them, an interest which was then served. i'm not saying you don't have legitimate beefs, but the selfless martyr thing is a bit hard to swallow honestly, why are you so sensitive anyway? there are always jerks out there who criticize a persons work, are ingracious, etc... even Mother Teresa caught shit. you just gotta let that roll off your back and know that people like me and others genuinely appreciate a lot of your work. (personally, i was more into your core/SC work, i didn't really use your plugins much, except one for nunz i guess. i am interested in the others tho, mostly for utility tasks, like ML exporter, or time restore for shoutcast installs, etc)

and people know you have been working for winamp, its not like you're just a volunteer. you have put yourself in the forums as someone who works for winamp, and usually states the "winamp POV" as you see it. in other words, you're an official, and the line was certainly blurred to most people as to what was your view, the corporate view, your paid work, and your volunteer work. thats not a conspiracy of ingratitude, its just the way it is and no ones fault. it is hard for people to discern it all.

as to your last line, "oh noes, what are we going to do" i mean, christ, do you want people to not miss your work? i mean honestly, people are just trying to tell you its important to them, and you seem to disparage that? why? i don't get that at all.

when you say this:

Quote:
and with only 4 email / pm's about the missing downloads in the 6 days since i did remove them, that pretty much confirms what i thought in that there is minimal downloads of them.
thats a bit hard to take considering what you've had in your signature over that same time, expressly forbidding people to do it.

you also say this:

Quote:
i seem to be referred to as the 'grumpy' one all the time
well just for the record, thats done mostly by you, as it was in this thread. i mean, lets be honest, while i do think Susan was out of line towards you, you had your part in provoking it.

my point in writing all this isn't to start a flame war with you or anything like that, but simply to call a spade a spade as i see it. as you know, i urged you to open source your stuff in PMs several months back, and you basically said (paraphrasing) "to hell with that, the stuff is yours and you're free to take your ball and go home if thats what you want to do" and what did i do in response? nothing. i didn't argue with you, i dropped it, i let it go, b/c mainly i believe thats your right to do if thats what you think best, even if i do think its selfish, which until now, i never stated. (mostly b/c i don't know whats involved with that transition, so i withheld judgment)

but what i will state, is my complete disappointment to not even give a heads up to those of us who you know on whatever personal level, be it me, BP, Aminifu, ujay, egg, whoever, some kind of deadline, heads up, warning, last call, that you were taking it all down.

is that really too much to ask? and am i a total asshole for simply saying i wish i had that chance?

i'll close by saying i hope you get whatever it is you want going forward, and i am thankful for all you have done to benefit me and other users. truly.

thanks. -mdw

--
Old 17th February 2013, 23:29   #32
Aminifu
Forum King

Hi DrO,

My initial response to post #23 above was a selfish one. I did see this coming and suggested months ago that you take a break. That suggestion was also based on selfish motives.

I hereby rescind my request that you make your plug-ins available for archiving. Do with them as you will (as others have already done).

You have served the community long and well! You have been the only one (during my short time here on the forums) always willing to step up and try to help with things from your side of the fence.

Now, I'm just sad and can't help feeling a sense of personal loss. You can not be replaced. Anyway, Winamp will go on or it wont, as is the nature of all things created by man...

Whatever you decide to do, I pray you live long and prosper. Thank you for all you have done to help make Winamp my favorite way to enjoy music with my computer.

Old 17th February 2013, 23:57   #33
MrSinatra
Forum King

i respect your POV Aminifu, and the others in this thread too, but honestly, can you or someone please explain to me what is selfish about asking for the chance to archive what was posted? seriously, what is selfish about that? what is the problem, the big deal about one more day or chance to DL that stuff?

i don't get it.

--
Old 18th February 2013, 10:20   #34
DrO

archive.org
Old 18th February 2013, 13:17   #35
ujay
Forum King

Quote:
archive.org
Sawg would have been proud of you daz

UJ
Old 18th February 2013, 18:19   #36
MrSinatra
Forum King

i already tried that. the pages are there, not the files.

not sure what there is to be proud of?

--
Old 18th February 2013, 18:30   #37
Batter Pudding
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSinatra View Post
not sure what there is to be proud of?
ujay is referring to a quote from sawg, a previous mod, who got fed up with the forum back in the distant past. I believe his last post was a classically minimal "NO" in response to some complex ranting question. He had had enough. And left.
Old 18th February 2013, 18:33   #38
MrSinatra
Forum King

i am completely aware of the reference, but i am still not sure what there is to be proud of? that was my point.

--
Old 18th February 2013, 18:41   #39
Batter Pudding
Major Dude

short answers.
Old 18th February 2013, 19:01   #40
ujay
Forum King

MrS
Dig a bit deeper, there are 598 DrO files available for download. No guarantee you get the latest versions though.

*Sighs* There was a time when people came to the forums for a bit of enjoyment.

UJ
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support