Old 10th December 2007, 18:37   #1
nickkydufton

close playlist

it may seem very trivial but i've been looking at my winamp for over an hour now and i cant exit my playlist editor. I have a skin called "Big Bento" on and i cant see how to exit my playlist editor and get back to my media library

i know my songs are still there because i can still shuffle using the keys on my keyboard, though i cant see my media library. Ive got the playlist edit buttons in the bottom left of my screen "play send to add rem sea misc et cetc" but i cant get back to scrolling through my files

i am totally lost and any help would be greatly appreciated! I really cant see how to escape playlist editor!
nickkydufton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2007, 18:47   #2
nickkydufton

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2015/...0f73b001_b.jpg

theres a screenshot of where im stuck
Old 10th December 2007, 21:48   #3
JonnyMac

It is not you who is stuck, it is the panels. A couple panels have been dragged over too far.

For the Stored Playlists panel...

In the upper right of the skin is the back vertical line between the Playlists panel and the edge, move the cursor over the line until it turns in to the double arrow (<---->), then click and drag to the left.

For the ML...

Same idea, except click and drag in the lower left vertical line to the right.

Note, in the Bento skin the playlist panel can not be closed. However, the middle top panel (called the Multi Content panel) can be changed by clicking the button that has the box with the three lines.

Please do not PM me for tech support. Any request for tech support through PM will be ignored.
Read the Stickies
---> | | | | <--- Knowledge is power
JonnyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2007, 21:58   #4
nickkydufton

cheers for the advice

i took the drastic action of un-installing and then re-installing, and now it works. For some reason i just cant get my head round winamp, im not a technophobe in any sense its just this software is beyond me!
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support