Old 27th August 2005, 06:29   #1
Beavis61

"Random" avs presets not random -- sequential

I'm using the Modern default winamp skin. I have the visualization window open and click the random presets "on". I click the "next" arrow. Rather than getting a random preset, it goes from the first preset to the second, to the third, to the fourth- from the first to the last one, in sequential order. And it won't switch to any of the other group of presets that I have.

Last edited by Beavis61; 27th August 2005 at 06:55.
Beavis61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2005, 14:57   #2
jmatthews112
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to jmatthews112 Send a message via Yahoo to jmatthews112
AFAIK, the random feature of AVS is triggered automatically and does not apply to manual switching, but you must have random presets on, as you do. I don't think there is any random + manual AVS feature/function. Sorry.

jmat
jmatthews112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2005, 21:45   #3
JonnyMac

Pressing the space bar (while AVS is in focus) will advance through presets in random order even if random presets is disabled. To set a specific preset-pack ...[list=1][*]Right-click in AVS window/drawer > AVS Editor[*]Settings > Presets/Hotkeys[*]Click on the "Preset (sub) directory to use for random/cycle:" button/bar > click on the preset pack of choice.[/list=1]Additional info/tips on preset favorites and management

Please do not PM me for tech support. Any request for tech support through PM will be ignored.
Read the Stickies
---> | | | | <--- Knowledge is power
JonnyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support