Old 10th June 2003, 15:06   #1
kichik
M.I.A.
[NSIS Dev, Mod]

Required for NSIS

Our current documentation writer, Sebastian - flizebogen, is forced to leave due to overwhelming job pressure. Unfortunately he finds it more and more difficult to find spare time for NSIS. So, first of all, thank you Sebastian for your time and help!

Once again, we are in search for a new documentation writer. Whoever volunteers for this should have a fair knowledge of English, NSIS and of course should have some free time.

We also need someone to work on The Archive and the NSIS Developer Site as a whole. This job requires PHP and MySQL knowledge.

If anyone is interested in either one just reply here or send me a PM.

Thanks in advance,
The NSIS Team

NSIS FAQ | NSIS Home Page | Donate $
"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." -- Confucius
kichik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2003, 16:28   #2
Joel
Debian user
(Forum King)

Just for the record, the Manual will be in CHM?

* PC: Intel Core 2 DUO E6550 @ 2.33 GHz with 2 GB RAM: Archlinux-i686 with MATE.
* Laptop: Intel Core 2 DUO T6600 @ 2.20 GHz with 4 GB RAM: Archlinux-x86-64 with MATE.

Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2003, 16:49   #3
kichik
M.I.A.
[NSIS Dev, Mod]

If the document writer will have time for it. Or anyone else with time to finish this. But it should be really ready which means there should be a script/batch file to create the CHM files easily from the HTML files. The HTML files should remain intact for the website.

NSIS FAQ | NSIS Home Page | Donate $
"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." -- Confucius
kichik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2003, 17:46   #4
Joost Verburg
NSIS MUI Dev

We do have a simple CHM generator, but still no support for external links etc, Halibut integration etc. If somebody who can code C wants to help us to modify Halibut, that would be great.

The task of the doc writer is to maintain, upgrade and improve NSIS documentation.

Also, we want to improve the NSIS 2 website (more info, CMS-based etc.), but we might need to find other hosting because of SF limitations.
Joost Verburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Developer Center > NSIS Discussion