Old 29th October 2001, 16:03   #1
KurtZ

Wishes and Actions

FEEDAMP 1.0 Betatest Phase has just started.

FeedAMP 1.0 is finished and ready to be betatest in your Win95/98/Me +
Internet Explorer 5.0 installed computers.

It uses both the MP3.com XML content feeds and some WinAMP (res)sources.

Features:

Easy to handle - 150.000 MP3.com artists radio playbacks by day - 16 genres - Design : works like your fm radio (with MHz stations) - Pure/multigenres artists - Lo-Fi | Hi-Fi - Integrated Bookmark Editor -
Artists Radio Randomizer - A la WinAMP design, look and feel - Small - Help system (hlp) with How TOes - SEARCH FEATURE ! (type "madonna" you hear Madonna !!!) - Exchange your bookmarks with friends - Easy registration for newbies - 1.8Mb ONLY

And Most of all (hang on dudes) :
No 15 days trial : it is 100% FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!

Visit the (new) website :
http://kurtzme.free.fr/fa/frames.htm

Thanx boyz and have phun !
KurtZ : free promoter for the free masses
http://www.mp3.com/kurtz
KurtZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2001, 21:28   #2
KurtZ

what is this "move" thing ?

curious behaviour (sorry I do not understand all things) ; I am abit new here.
Old 30th October 2001, 22:43   #3
Kaboon

Send a message via ICQ to Kaboon
We've got different types of forums. You posted your (lots of )thread(s) where they don't belong. We moderators will move the thread to the correct forum, to keep things clear. And in your case this is the best forum. I also deleted the other crosspost threads. I did that because you wanted to flood these forums with it (on purpose maybe? I don't know... you've announced it on your website). Well anyway, since you are new here and you don't know certain rules, we'll forgive you.

BTW. I've you send a PM (Personal Message) about this. I don't know if you have read it? You can read it through your control panel.
Kaboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2001, 08:12   #4
KurtZ

Ok cool :)

You're right I am totally new and this is the first time a moderator answers and reacts so fast to my posts ! I am abit surprised and impressed...

In fact my wrong behaviour comes from the bad education I had from the MP3.com messaboards (abit similar to yours).

If you do not know MP3.com I can say to you that the messageboards are a place where you start a thread and have 95% of chances that absolutely no moderator nor member of the staff answers to it.

You've probably read the history/news of FeedAMP in my site that I've (re)submitted 2-3 times my softs(s) to MP3.com and I had to wait weeks and weeks for a decent reaction even if it was my right.

Thanx to the lack of presence from true moderators in MP3.com's boards, it became my way to make officially an annoucment. I thank you very much for your reaction I will change mine and adapt my way to the smart Winamp community.

I am a Winamp addicted user. I love the design. I love the flexibility of the software. I love the state of mind of coders. (slashing allot of asses). My FeedAMP soft is a little gift to the Winamp community. It is not a real real "plugin", just a little soft that could be an interesting alternative to the shoutcast system.

I apoligize for everything bad and just hope that my wrong behaviour will not harm too much the goodwill that motivate my actions.

Thanx again for your patience and comprehension, and see you (very) soon for

- updates / fixbugs/patches for FeedAMP
- new extensions, new integrated stations and genres
- skins integration
- better control
- 20.000 more artists/bands inside, ready to be discovered in real time

KurtZ : Your friend in Music.
http://perso.club-internet.fr/ztruk
Old 2nd November 2001, 07:36   #5
KurtZ

MP3 TRACKS GRABBER INCLUDED... :) :)

Following the request of my first feedback users, I've just implemented a friendly MP3 TRACKS GRABBER in the software ! ! !

You can now grab every mp3 tracks of every played artists (?!!!! yeah!) by simply using the system menu popup (top left corner of the software) and select the "GRAB THE TRACKS" option. it will open a window where you just have to select a track and click on the "grab" button. Could it be more simple ?

KurtZ
http://perso.club-internet.fr/ztruk/fa/frames.htm
Old 3rd November 2001, 20:00   #6
KurtZ

NEW INFO BOX INCLUDED

Following the requests of my first feedback users, I've just implemented a screen where you can see informations about artists such as of course Band name, but also, Country, City, Names of main Members of the Band, name of the first track.

The window has an UNDOCUMENTED nifty feature that works like a bulk mail system ; it allows you to prepare a "merged fanmail" for your artist : you type your text with %1 to %6 parameters corresponding to artists informations, and it redirects the user on the artist page with a merged message in the clipboard.

Very very usefull for a MP3.com daily promotion, for making new friends, and for newbies that do not want to make a mistake with the keyboard when talking to their new webstars...

Cool, no ?

Thanx for your attention and see you soon for a better and better soft. Don't miss FeedAMP : IT IS A MUST HAVE FOR EVERY WINAMP ADDICTED USER (like me for example).

Feedback always welcome at kurtzme@free.fr !

KurtZ : free promoter for the free masses
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion