Old 19th August 2003, 23:20   #1
Protekous

Mediadome anywhere?

Does anybody have the rooms and character extensions for the Mediadome plugin?
That one was my favorite, but after reinstalling the system i drop all the extensions, and now that the company is out of business it's a little too complicated to get all again.

Somebody in this world should have the full Mediadome.

...well i'm sure i have one or two characters, so if any one like to trade i will be happy.
Protekous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2003, 00:25   #2
dirkdeftly
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to dirkdeftly
And what in fuck's name does this have to do with AVS?

"guilt is the cause of more disauders
than history's most obscene marorders" --E. E. Cummings
dirkdeftly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2003, 01:05   #3
Rovastar

Send a message via AIM to Rovastar
Agreed. MOving to wa 2 discussion??! I suppose

"Rules are for the guidance of wisemen and the obedience of fools"

Visuals - Morphyre www.Morphyre.com
Rovastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2004, 17:33   #4
Leon_McNichols

Send a message via ICQ to Leon_McNichols Send a message via AIM to Leon_McNichols Send a message via Yahoo to Leon_McNichols
Mediadome anywhere? Yea dude you can get the actual Proggie itself. But Since the Company itself folded and No one was smart enough to burn or rip or archive and Give it to a Charitible FTP siteor two so EVERYONE COULD STILL GET UPDATES !!! >8^{ Grrrrr Its not fair.
Leon_McNichols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2004, 20:12   #5
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & SHOUTcast Team

Mediadome? What?
DJ Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2004, 21:01   #6
Leon_McNichols

Send a message via ICQ to Leon_McNichols Send a message via AIM to Leon_McNichols Send a message via Yahoo to Leon_McNichols
MediaDome

The Browser/Winamp Plugin That was a Intel/Superscape project. Basically you have a Chat/Virtual Disco type plugin with various dancer plugins and there was a Lounge plugin you get as well. Marc Andreoli from what I can recall helped do work on the project by I think helping create a Pod type lounge. Here is one article on some of teh work he's done in tha past as well. http://www.mandreoli.com/realtime/realtime.html

And more important this was teh lounge he created for The MediaDome Plugin

screenshot

Does this help?
Old 10th September 2004, 23:13   #7
Rovastar

Aha I actually do remember it basicaly it called itselfa visualization but very little/any moved to the music.

Pretty I suppose but a sort of WildTagent affair.

I don't know where you can hold of a copy mind you. I my have it on an old hard I'll check at some point if you *really* want it.......

Old 10th September 2004, 23:21   #8
Rovastar

Actually you can download it from many places on the web just search for "MediaDome Winamp" in Google 1.1 is the last version I believe.

"But Since the Company itself folded"

??

Superscape still exist as a company

http://www.superscape.com/

(last press update 2nd September 2004)

but now just do mobile phone techonology games and stuff.

Old 11th September 2004, 00:34   #9
Leon_McNichols

Right, I've discovered that mediadome folded awhiel ago. Rovastar, any and all plugins you might have for that would be most appeciative and welcomed. I thank you for any help you can provide on this issue. Thank you let me know what we can arrange if possible. I also found out that Marc Andreoli works there at superscape I'm also attempting to make contact with him to see if he'll help out as well.
I like the fact you guys do pitch in when something like this hapens its much apperciated you don't get that much these days as support goes. Thanks.
Old 11th September 2004, 00:57   #10
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & SHOUTcast Team

Ah, heh, I remember Superscape viscape shiz from a few years back.
They were the ones who did the virtual Stonehenge tour, and similar...
and the IE plugin which always seemed to crash on my old system.

Though I still don't remember this mediadome plugin thing...
not sure if I want to either, lol
DJ Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2004, 02:05   #11
Leon_McNichols

Its here on the site but just the core setup. Rovastar however might be able to help out says he might have the files stored on a old hdd in his archive of kool olde school plug ins.
Old 14th September 2004, 00:27   #12
Leon_McNichols

Ok, here is the skinny. Ver 5.0.5 won't open with mediadome and when you try 2.7.7 it wants to uninstall winamp. SO far no workaround on this so far attempting to replicate this on another machine doesn't work same issue.
Would someone be willing to help test this out with me and try to find a viable solution that way we can post it up here for future members as well? Its a bit of pi**er in this regard because all the players and skinnes are installed and configurable but when you try to open a mp3 it wants to uninstall winamp. really do need assistance on this and hopefully w/o having to contact Mr. Thorton the team leader for the mediadome project by superscape.
Old 14th September 2004, 10:30   #13
Rovastar

Quote:
Originally posted by Leon_McNichols
Its here on the site but just the core setup. Rovastar however might be able to help out says he might have the files stored on a old hdd in his archive of kool olde school plug ins.
I Haven't checked yet. It may be a few weeks once I had everything it was approaching 100 plugins but lost loads in a hd crash a year or two ago.

I collected a chunk of them agian but I may not have got the Mediadrome one. And I don't think I got any addon for it. I know I didn't make anything for it and don't rememeber downlaoding too much for them probably the basic install if I have it at all.

I'll try at some point and install mediadrome ut not likely for the next week or so as not got access to a machine where I can install stuff.:/

Old 15th September 2004, 02:06   #14
Leon_McNichols

Thats koo brudda, I have a full set. 7 megs ready for transport if you're on broadband. But goto teh plugins section do a search on mediadome you'll get the core ver. install that I'll send you the compliment I have install that to the mediadome dir. you should be able to right click on any dancer and choose a dancer and skin. The thing I'm dealing with now is getting the chill zone add in and the bug of when I try to open a mp3 it wants to uninstall winamp. Once thats done the dancing disco boogie goodness will be again be ours for the tecnophils. w00+ to the power of music.
Old 16th September 2004, 03:34   #15
Leon_McNichols

The last of what is needed.

Chillpod:
If the party gets too loud or crowded, why not escape to the soft cushioned Chillpod. Lay down on the pillows or float around in the very comfortable Spacechair to recover from the action. Check out the screens for some informative reading about lifestyle. And again, there is some room for personalization as we provide two user configurable screens on the monitor tree in the center.

Need this last piece of techonological Masterpiece and the package will be complete and ready for Upload to the public. Also trying to plan something out with one of the leads on the graphix side of mediadome. name withheld till its ok to mention him....
Old 16th January 2005, 21:48   #16
Rednails13

Mediadome Chillzone

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Leon_McNichols
[B]The last of what is needed.
--------------
Chillpod:
Need this last piece of techonological Masterpiece and the package will be complete and ready for Upload to the public.
-----------------

I have this component. I sent you a PM with the details. Let me know if you still need it.
Red
Rednails13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2005, 06:25   #17
Leon_McNichols

Ok Red you should have the Zip in a few minutes hope you're on DSL or Cable its 6meg file.
Old 20th January 2005, 04:22   #18
Leon_McNichols

Rednails13, having issues with my Isp's SMTP Server at the main server. IF Possible please msn me. My email here is also my MSN IM contact. lets get togther and ftp what we got to each other.
IM me asap. T/Y
Old 29th March 2005, 16:57   #19
Leon_McNichols

ChillZone Plugin FOUND !!!

With RedNail's help we've found The Chill Zone 1.0.1 Plugin. HOWEVER We are getting a Could not intialize installation (CRC) Error that means teh installer itself maybe damaged. Now I *know* there is a way to get the files somehow and then be able to redo a installer or if possible there might be a utility that might be able to fix the installer. What we need is the Code Gurus out there to lend a hand at this. Contact me or RedNails for the file. ANY and ALL Help is apperciated.
Old 9th September 2007, 21:07   #20
frostymoon

News?

Is anyone still gathering past plug-ins for this application? To this day, I'm still recommending this program to other users! It was way ahead of its time!!

I'm very mad at myself... I had ALL the extras downloaded on my old pc but ended up installing it since it ran like crap... on my friends pc, he also had all the plug-in's but removed it since he never used it.... We only got to use the chat room ONCE and it was only a few line's of text...

Anyone know if they could re-code anything to make some type of 'homebrew' add-on's?
frostymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2009, 14:22   #21
whozayou

I have it all since I worked for this company back int he day -Whhat exactly would you like to see posted?
whozayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2009, 04:07   #22
Protekous

WOW !

Well I just have the plug-in but would be great to have everything together including all the rooms and dancers. So if possible, could you post everything so other people can have a copy?

Thanks that will be very much appreciated !

Quote:
Originally posted by whozayou
I have it all since I worked for this company back int he day -Whhat exactly would you like to see posted?
Protekous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2009, 07:09   #23
Nigragnaros

Can anyone send me the addons to this plugin? I just got this and I'm somewhat intrested in it, I tried searching but I got nothing, Help.
Nigragnaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2009, 11:55   #24
andrew123

Need some new update to discussion.
andrew123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion