Old 5th April 2006, 19:29   #1
rockouthippie
Banned

Congresswoman McKinney victim of racial profiling

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/...fle/index.html

This is so absurd that I'm speechless..... Criminal charges may be brought against the congresswoman and ?.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2006, 20:34   #2
Omega X
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Omega X Send a message via Yahoo to Omega X
House Speaker Dennis Hastert, R-Illinois, "This is not about personalities, it's not about somebody's ego, it's not about racial profiling. It's trying to make this place safer and working with the people that try to make it safer."

BULLSHIT!

That was 100% EGO.

I mean c'mon, there are not many Black women I know that DOESN'T have an ego the size of a blimp. Most politicians have exorbant egos. She wasn't recognized and that hurt her ego. So she walked pass security pissed off. The security guard was probably being lazy. They tend to be that way...seen it first hand plenty of times.

Plain and Simple.
Omega X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2006, 20:50   #3
spiderbaby1958
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by Omega X

I mean c'mon, there are not many Black women I know that DOESN'T have an ego the size of a blimp.
You really didn't need to go there, buddy.

Anyway, black women as a group aside, if the guard asked her to stop before putting his hands on her, he's in the right, she's in the wrong. The guard says he asked her to stop three times. He was doing her job, which was protecting her Very Important Posterior. If the allegation is that he wouldn't do the same for a white woman who refused to stop, THAT would be not doing his job.

So I guess I agree. Except for the part quoted above. I think it really sucks to see Ms. McKinnon on CNN, spinning it for the cameras. Either way, there's no reason to make a federal case out of this on either side.

Weird to see Dennis Hastert defending her like that, accross parties. I don't see why anyone should see the need to comment about this publically, above the level of a forum like this.
spiderbaby1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2006, 20:51   #4
CaboWaboAddict
Forum Sot
(Major Dude)

No hemorrhoids... she is a perfect asshole. She deserves anything that they can do to her and more.

[edit]
I'd laugh about this, but I can't. Everytime I hear her name I get pissed off. She is one of the most racist and arrogant people I have ever had the misfortune to meet.
[/edit]

Idiot's Advocate
My site (under construction)
CaboWaboAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2006, 04:17   #5
Omega X
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by spiderbaby1958
You really didn't need to go there, buddy.
Yes I did. Ask any black man about black women and they will tell you that they normally are extremly head strong and in fact have big egos.
Old 6th April 2006, 15:49   #6
Mattress
Forum King

seems prejudiced to label and entire group as having big egos to me...

but it's okay since you lean left you won't ever be accused of racism, only conservatives are racist.
Mattress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2006, 20:24   #7
Omega X
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Mattress
seems prejudiced to label and entire group as having big egos to me...

but it's okay since you lean left you won't ever be accused of racism, only conservatives are racist.
That's not prejudice.

prej·u·dice Audio pronunciation of "prejudice" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (prj-ds)
n.

1. An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.
2. A preconceived preference or idea.
2. The act or state of holding unreasonable preconceived judgments or convictions. See Synonyms at predilection.
3. Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or religion.
4. Detriment or injury caused to a person by the preconceived, unfavorable conviction of another or others.

Remember, I did not say ALL and I did not say that I hated black women. ITs not unreasonable or preconcieved. Coming from a Black Man, I know from experience. Matter of Fact, any head strong woman tends to have a big ego. But I see it more in Black Women more than any other group of Women.

But I guess when a health statistic comes out saying that blacks, etc. etc. more than whites, then that must be prejudice too? Or was it a study? Something that has been tested? OR something that was learned?
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Breaking News