Old 17th September 2007, 21:02   #1
jenok2000

Question About Voice Recorder Plugin????

Hey everyone!! I am new here and however I use Winamp to DJ and I love it, not only for it's simplicity, but because I never EVER have a problem with it ever -- BUT recently I have decided to look into recording my karaoke singers voices -- I bought a device but there are all kinds of issues with it such as I can record all I want but if a singer wants to buy their custom CD I have to unplug the device turn it off, plug it into my computer and up;oad all the files (in that time I am losing precious time I could be recording other singers) SOOOOOOOO MY QUESTION IS: is there a plug in I can get from Winamp that I can pust record and stop and have these files saved on my hard drive and then if a customer chooses to purchase a CD I can retrieve and burn all while still allowing the next singer to take stage record/preform -- I have thought about purchasing an external cd burner that I would plug into my computer just to not interfere with any of my programs, but I feel like I am fishing for the right answer in order to point me in the right direction!!! ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ANSWERS AS FAR AS A PLUG IN WOULD MAKE ME SOOOO DARN HAPPY Thanks -- DJ JEN!!!
jenok2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2007, 04:20   #2
jenok2000

Does anyone have an answer at least on how to record my karaoke singers???
jenok2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2007, 10:12   #3
J_Darnley
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to J_Darnley
Winamp is not a recorder. I don't know any plugins that try to change this. It may be able to record with linein:// and Disk Writer output. If you want a good audio recorder I would reccomend Audacity.

Winamp ATF ReferenceMy cPro timer widgetMy port of AVS
Do NOT email me with general tech support questions.
J_Darnley is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion