Old 15th May 2009, 08:26   #1
arialzaffir

about plugins page

hi there wonderful people of winamplandia!
i'd like to state the fact that this site's plugin page totally sucks!! well, not totally tho but pretty much anyway. it would be real cool to read the info of those thousands of plugins without the need to open up a new page for each one of them. and maybe some more plugins to view instead of the 9 per page limit so that people have to load up less pages (believe me its boring for some of us). or maybe even some sort of "sort out those things in my way" thing, like sort the babes by dl or reviews or rate or whatever else it can be...
with respect
arial
arialzaffir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2009, 11:00   #2
norad

Yes, please someone address this. I came here just now to start a thread on this very annoying problem but someone already has. Has this been totally overlooked?? I really would like a way to sort the thousands of avs presets and plugins! A good example is how newegg.com allows you to sort everything so well.
norad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2009, 20:15   #3
arialzaffir

yup..hope this problem doesn't get overlooked because of the lack of people talking about it. it is a shame that people are way too lazy to ask for a higher quality life style...
arialzaffir is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Site Design