Old 20th August 2011, 22:28   #1
hillhale

20 posts

The fact that in order for me to edit my info I must make 20 posts makes me very frustrated. I just wanted to change my time zone from eastern to western and now I gotta make 20 pointless posts which im sure nobody would read if they were smart.

Winamp, I thought you were awesome, but now I see flaws that were not noticed before.
hillhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2011, 00:20   #2
JonnyMac

An administrator can edit that for you. However, do you mean United Stares pacific time or western time for another country? No ETA of when that will be changed it will depend on when an admin is on the forums. If you post which country, that will help him out.

Sorry, I realize the 20 posts thing is a big pain. Nothing against you, it is a anti-spam measure.

Please do not PM me for tech support. Any request for tech support through PM will be ignored.
Read the Stickies
---> | | | | <--- Knowledge is power
JonnyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2011, 11:47   #3
DrO

so what timezone is wanted...?

yes the post limit is annoying, yes it suck that you cannot edit that yourself (as it appears that disabling the 'edit profile' blocks everything to do with the profile with no obvious means to fine-tune what is and isn't allowed.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Site Design

Tags
flawed, sucks, website