Old 15th August 2016, 06:45   #1
Fumbling_Foo

52k+ (FIFTY TWO THOUSAND +) preset bundle torrent

Greetings fellow milkdrop enthusiasts. I stumbled upon a torrent containing over 52000 presets. Unfortunately, the original source web link is dead, but thanks to the wonders of bittorrent it is still accessible simply via the .torrent file, so attached is the zipped .torrent file. You'll need a bittorrent client (a good one is Tixati) to download the preset package that the .torrent file links to.

On a side note, I know bittorrent gets a bad rap because of its hand in illegal file sharing, but since this content is nothing but open source .milk files, it should be okay. I didn't make this, and I haven't updated it with my work or other later work from the forums, but nevertheless, enjoy !

Edit: Note, I'm 99% positive that the bundle also includes the stock presets, so be advised when merging into your existing collection.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Milkdrop2 52k presets collection (winamp milkdrop 2).zip (13.3 KB, 1505 views)
Fumbling_Foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2016, 01:13   #2
Dr.Flay

Send a message via ICQ to Dr.Flay Send a message via AIM to Dr.Flay Send a message via MSN to Dr.Flay Send a message via Yahoo to Dr.Flay Send a message via Skype™ to Dr.Flay
If you share this with a multiclient tool such as Shareaza or PeerProject, it will also be available via all the other main p2p networks.
Far more reliable than torrents which need active seeders and non-blocked trackers.

Mashups ? Smells like a lot of "Fishy Business" to me.
Visit my label at www.last.fm/label/Fishy+Business for musical education.
Dr.Flay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2016, 05:24   #3
Fumbling_Foo

Thanks , I shared the download via the original .torrent link and it showed up via searching "milkdrop" under eDonkey, but I keep getting a "handshake failed" message on my end. Probably because of having satellite internet. Did you or anyone have any luck with the download before?
Old 3rd September 2016, 13:43   #4
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I still want to know, what did happen to this website... http://forums.winamp.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=106 and I have started my own thread "Why are some websites damaged and changed completely?"... http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=396892

I had downloaded 2 different packs of presets and textures from 2 different websites in 2013, also from the older website "Raveland", but I cannot visit it anymore, also not the newer website "Rimkus IT". Both packs have over 40000 presets, from the forums I have collected all the downloaded presets and put them into one pack, at least nearly 30000 presets.

If we put them all together, then these could be between 50000 and 60000 presets. But we could pack also all textures together, and then these could be between 5000 and 6000 textures...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2017, 21:35   #5
BillyHill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumbling_Foo View Post
Greetings fellow milkdrop enthusiasts. I stumbled upon a torrent containing over 52000 presets. Unfortunately, the original source web link is dead, but thanks to the wonders of bittorrent it is still accessible simply via the .torrent file, so attached is the zipped .torrent file. You'll need a bittorrent client (a good one is Tixati) to download the preset package that the .torrent file links to.
Thanks man, great tip! I've started the download. Looking forward to spend some winter nights sorting the presets for my ambient projects...
BillyHill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2017, 23:14   #6
Fumbling_Foo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyHill View Post
Thanks man, great tip! I've started the download. Looking forward to spend some winter nights sorting the presets for my ambient projects...
No prob, glad to help BillyHill . And wow, that file has a lot of downloads now! Looks like I need to get back to seeding again!

Like my avatar? Check out my Synaescope preset project later on in the Star Forge topic . Nearly endless mandalesque patterns going to the energy of the music .
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets