Old 22nd August 2006, 06:10   #81
Darkain
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Darkain Send a message via AIM to Darkain Send a message via Yahoo to Darkain
Quote:
Originally posted by lowenz
Good program man!

How can i assign in Winamp version to "OK" the "RETURN" keyboard key and the other bottons of my Audigy2 ZS Platinum RM-1500 to other keyboard keys?

Thanks!
In the "Winamp" (Media Edition) version of RM-X, you cannot simulate keyboard presses at all. However, you can do this using the Stand-Alone version of RM-X.

-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-
-=- RM-X Home Page - Controlling Winamp via RM-900, RM-1000, RM-1500, ATI Remote Wonder, Joysticks, Gamepads, Wheels, Keyboard shortcuts, Multimedia keyboards, across the net, and much more! -=- Defenestration !!! -=-
Darkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2006, 03:31   #82
TraximusPrime

I've got an Audigy 4 remote and I've been trying to configure it under RM-X, using the Intelliremote options. I've configured my App Commands such as "play" and "stop", but how do I get it to actually do something when I press buttons on my control?
TraximusPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2006, 05:49   #83
toqer
Winamp's Little Stalker
(Member)

Offtopic but:

Darkain, whatever happened to wasabirc? Any chance you could make it a ML plugin?

--toq
toqer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2006, 06:01   #84
Darkain
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Darkain Send a message via AIM to Darkain Send a message via Yahoo to Darkain
Quote:
Originally posted by toqer
Offtopic but:

Darkain, whatever happened to wasabirc? Any chance you could make it a ML plugin?

--toq

damn, i havnt touched that project in years.... i made it open source, i thought. anyways, i dont actually have a good place where i keep all my old open-sourced projects (LOLz at me for being disorganized). i do, however, know where the code is in one of my archives, its just a matter of me getting around to digging it out and publishing it somewhere again, which i'll try to tend to sometime this weekend.

-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-
-=- RM-X Home Page - Controlling Winamp via RM-900, RM-1000, RM-1500, ATI Remote Wonder, Joysticks, Gamepads, Wheels, Keyboard shortcuts, Multimedia keyboards, across the net, and much more! -=- Defenestration !!! -=-
Old 25th September 2006, 22:47   #85
toqer
Winamp's Little Stalker
(Member)

Hi again Darkain!

Just wondering if you found the source yet... Thought i'd spill what idea's I had for it as a ML plugin.

It'd be cool if whenever you connected to a shoutcast radio/NSV station, it would look for the IRC info, and automagically connect to the right server, and join the right room.

That's all.

--toq
toqer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2006, 22:59   #86
Darkain
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by toqer
Hi again Darkain!

Just wondering if you found the source yet... Thought i'd spill what idea's I had for it as a ML plugin.

It'd be cool if whenever you connected to a shoutcast radio/NSV station, it would look for the IRC info, and automagically connect to the right server, and join the right room.

That's all.

--toq

Everything (except for RM-X) that I did in Wasabi should be available HERE. I don't know how much of any of it will work tho, or what Wasabi builds they where designed for. It has simply been too long since I have touched any of it.

-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-
Old 30th November 2006, 23:35   #87
Darkain
Major Dude

From Darkain.com

Quote:
Two pieces of news to talk about...

Firstly!
Here is a shout-out to all of you developers out there! Many of the users of RM-X are knowledgable in computer programming as well as hardware/software interaction. RM-X supports a free and open-source SDK for developing RM-X plugins. RM-X itself as well as all of the first-party plugins are built directly off of this SDK. We simply don't have the resources to support every possible device in the world, so we are asking that those out there in the world who use this piece of software to help and contribute. Most of the first-party plugins are also included with the SDK, so additions/fixes to these are always welcome too!

Secondly!
RM-X v1.3 (20061129) is now available. This address some specific issues with foobar2000 as well as the XML parser. This build also has added some basic UTF-8 support to the RM-X core, but should be considered highly experimental at this time.

-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-
Old 1st January 2007, 23:09   #88
Darkain
Major Dude

I'd just like to say that "RMX Automation - Media Edition v1.4 (20070101)" is now available for mass consumption.

THIS BUILD IS NOW OPEN-SOURCE.

Have a nice day.

-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-
Old 7th January 2007, 14:24   #89
proffeser

Send a message via Yahoo to proffeser
Im Loving RM-X but i have one problem
i have installed the RMX media edition for winamp...
and that runs fine but its only v1.2
i have tried updating to v1.4 but it does not detect my remote (RM-1500)
i have also tried the stand alone but that does not detect it either is there some special ahy to have them detect it or am i doing somehting wrong?

The one function extra that would be good is a way to launch Winamp with the media edition!!
proffeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2007, 14:33   #90
proffeser

Send a message via Yahoo to proffeser
I have just checked the console and it says it detects 1 midi device but does not name it to my sound card (creative sound blaster audigy 4 pro) it places a S there does this mean anything?
proffeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2007, 21:40   #91
Darkain
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by proffeser
I have just checked the console and it says it detects 1 midi device but does not name it to my sound card (creative sound blaster audigy 4 pro) it places a S there does this mean anything?
Honestly? I don't remember. My card died about 2 years ago, so I havn't been able to tough the code base ever since, without fear of breaking it.

-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-
Old 27th December 2007, 15:05   #92
simonspt

Hi to all!!
I've tried the RMX Media Edition 1.4 with the latest version of Winamp and the Sound Blaster Live! 24bit USB by Creative sound card with RM-1500 remote control and it works great!!!

Thanks Darkain!!!

I've only a question... when I press the buttons on my remote control, a poopup message appears saying the function being fired.. I wonder if there is a method to change the text in that popup.. I noticed that text is the same in the configuration window in RMX Media edition so I tried to edit the xml settings file, but nothing changed...

It's possible to do that?

Bye
Simons
simonspt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Developer Center > Winamp Development