Old 11th March 2005, 22:50   #1
Joonas
Forum King

Dynamic Library v1.1 Beta

Okay, so here we go again. For those bored with all this just ignore this thread
But I still had some ideas for DL which was just too "dangerous" to implement when 1.0 got quite stable. So this is back to beta. But it is based on 1.0 of course so most things should work the same...

New stuff!
* Moving tree (left, right, above, bottom)
* New language file format (see attachment)
* Blank spaces are ignored when sorting putting " abc" after "ab" instead of above.
* Other strange sorting behaviour fixed, showing up when not all files are in cache
* A bit faster to open and load? At least I hope it is...
* Improved playlist repair. Just pick a super-folder which is above the new folder in the hierarchy when you select a folder with the repair dialog. DL will then search from that directory and find your new path.

Small bug with the repair (maybe this was in 1.0 too?) but it doesn't seem like the tags are ever read for repaired paths until you close and startover.

Some not so good changes maybe?
* If you drag a folder from DL to the Playlist there will be a slight delay that wasn't there before. It will however give you the files sorted. Before it just added that folder like if you drag from Explorer. Don't know which one is prefereable?

Future ideas:
This is just ideas, input are very welcome!

* Double-click on song in DL should first check if song is already in Winamp playlist before adding. (probably not as default but at least this should be possible)
* New MessageBox which should be able to click a checkbox (Don't show me again)
* Make DL more compatible with Winamp 2.x. Won't ever be 100% though...Preferences for example are much smaller in Winamp 2.x. I won't hassle with making small preferences...but it should be possible to at least use DL if you want to cling to that oldie
* Perhaps some basic plugin support? I'd like it if I could add a module which counted playcount like ML does for example. One of few things I still use ML for...
* Maybe some smart playlists? Should be quite easy with cache...

/Joonas
Joonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2005, 22:51   #2
Joonas
Forum King

Forgot language file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gen_dl_english.zip (2.5 KB, 1677 views)
Old 11th March 2005, 22:57   #3
billyvnilly
Forum King, M.D.

Send a message via ICQ to billyvnilly Send a message via AIM to billyvnilly
the dropdown box for the treeview doesnt work.

yes, much much faster, running 8,000 files.

i like the idea very much of checking if the file is already in the current playlist.
billyvnilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2005, 00:21   #4
Thunder Pussy
Feed me a stray dog
(Major Dude)

Am giving it a try right away. :-)

That's a very nice list of features. Smart playists support would be a real bonus.

So long as you're thinking about new features, a batch tagger on par with the one in the ml would be a nice addition. Perhaps it could be a module as well.

p.s. My wife has started using 1.0 & she said to tell you she likes dynamic library better than the media library.

p.p.s. Load time is much much faster, that's a plus. Quit time is slowed down somewhat, though that's only noticable when using Alt Close and not a big thing.

Thanks very much for dl.
Thunder Pussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2005, 07:43   #5
maurits

Error gen_dl.dll

Hai,

Great idea, I was waiting for such a plugin for quite a wile. Only problem; it causes winamp to crash.. This is what's happening in both the 1.0 as in this 1.1beta;

I've just installed the 1,1 beta but the problem is still there.

I'm running WinXP Pro SP2 with Winamp 5,08e. When I direct the plugin to my music root (more then 900 complete albums in this root) the plugin starts scanning this root and after a few seconds windows gives me the message that Winamp has encountered a problem and needs to close. Details data report show a problem with; ModName; gen_dl.dll

This problem only exsists when I direct the plugin to my root (with more then 900 complete albums in its subfolders), subfolders with only 20 albums in it are accepted without any ploblems.

Can you help me fix this problem because i would love to use this plugin!!

Greetz,

Maurits

Last edited by maurits; 12th March 2005 at 08:10.
maurits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2005, 08:04   #6
billyvnilly
Forum King, M.D.

Send a message via ICQ to billyvnilly Send a message via AIM to billyvnilly
uninstall 1.1 beta and install stable build v1.0 and see if u get error.
billyvnilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2005, 08:08   #7
maurits

sorry for not being clear about that; the problem was there allready with the 1.0 version...
Old 12th March 2005, 10:11   #8
Joonas
Forum King

Re: Error gen_dl.dll

Quote:
Originally posted by maurits
Hai,

Great idea, I was waiting for such a plugin for quite a wile. Only problem; it causes winamp to crash.. This is what's happening in both the 1.0 as in this 1.1beta;

I've just installed the 1,1 beta but the problem is still there.

I'm running WinXP Pro SP2 with Winamp 5,08e. When I direct the plugin to my music root (more then 900 complete albums in this root) the plugin starts scanning this root and after a few seconds windows gives me the message that Winamp has encountered a problem and needs to close. Details data report show a problem with; ModName; gen_dl.dll

This problem only exsists when I direct the plugin to my root (with more then 900 complete albums in its subfolders), subfolders with only 20 albums in it are accepted without any ploblems.

Can you help me fix this problem because i would love to use this plugin!!

Greetz,

Maurits
Okay...I'll try create a folder with 900 albums and see what I can find. Hopefully (can't believe I just wrote that ) it is just some problem with the amounts...
It could of course be some file that Winamp doesn't like...but you can add that whole Album directory to Winamp without problem I guess? How many files are we talking about here?
Quote:
Originally posted by ¿¢?
p.p.s. Load time is much much faster, that's a plus. Quit time is slowed down somewhat, though that's only noticable when using Alt Close and not a big thing.
Quit time shouldn't be slower though since that code works the same...

Quote:
Originally posted by billyvnilly

the dropdown box for the treeview doesnt work.

i like the idea very much of checking if the file is already in the current playlist.
No dropdown box functionality isn't implemented yet.

I also think there are times when you don't want to add the file again, just play it...
Old 12th March 2005, 12:49   #9
jojo 544
Major Dude

In both 1.0 and 1.1 beta: Select a root, sort artist (or any other collumn) z-a (upside down), then select a playlist, the order of the playlist will be reversed. Is this ment to be?
I think it should be more logic that playlists are by default shown the way they were stored, ignoring any sortings of previous selected roots, unless you start clicking column headers in the listview of the playlist.

*sigh (still) under construction*
jojo 544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2005, 13:01   #10
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by jojo 544
In both 1.0 and 1.1 beta: Select a root, sort artist (or any other collumn) z-a (upside down), then select a playlist, the order of the playlist will be reversed. Is this ment to be?
I think it should be more logic that playlists are by default shown the way they were stored, ignoring any sortings of previous selected roots, unless you start clicking column headers in the listview of the playlist.
I agree completely. Already fixed it for next beta.
Old 12th March 2005, 14:26   #11
siebe83
Forum King

In v1.1, when an unexisting playlist root is selected (i.e. the .m3u file doesn't actually exist) it says "No files to display that match '%s'."
It should say "File or folder is unavailable." (Window:14)
The same goes for unexisting folder roots.
In v1.0 this worked fine.
[edit]
Wait. When I select an existing playlist with files in it and I type a search it says "File or folder is unavailable", so I think you just swapped the two...
[/edit]

When you try to load a 1.0 language file in DL 1.1, it would be nice it would be able to read the line "This language file is not made for this version of Dynamic Library etc..." and display it. As it is now, it won't read the file at all (I think?), doesn't give an error and it looks as if the file has been loaded when you look at the miscellaneous tab. A bit of backwards compatibility would be nice (at least a message that it isn't backwards compatible ).

I think with a next release you should be more clear concerning the system requirements. For example in the installer something like "This plugin requires Windows 2000 or XP to work". And maybe even on the details page of Dynamic Library on Winamp.com/plugins.
Also, Nunzio reported here that there wasn't a popup message to tell him he needed 2k/XP. If I understood correctly, DL wasn't even available in Winamp and it never showed the message "Dynamic Library requires at least Windows 2000 or XP and Winamp 5.04 or higher. Sorry!". But if you want to be sure you could ask him personally (he's a nice guy and will answer you with pleasure).

I like the faster loading

Good Winamp plugins by Joonas, DrO and shaneh.
If you're bored go here or, if the boredom is more serious, here.
siebe83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2005, 14:49   #12
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by siebe83
[B]In v1.1, when an unexisting playlist root is selected (i.e. the .m3u file doesn't actually exist) it says "No files to display that match '%s'."
It should say "File or folder is unavailable." (Window:14)
The same goes for unexisting folder roots.
In v1.0 this worked fine.
[edit]
Wait. When I select an existing playlist with files in it and I type a search it says "File or folder is unavailable", so I think you just swapped the two...
[/edit]
Probably...a lot of them got swapped apparently

Quote:
When you try to load a 1.0 language file in DL 1.1, it would be nice it would be able to read the line "This language file is not made for this version of Dynamic Library etc..." and display it. As it is now, it won't read the file at all (I think?), doesn't give an error and it looks as if the file has been loaded when you look at the miscellaneous tab. A bit of backwards compatibility would be nice (at least a message that it isn't backwards compatible ).
That's reasonable
Quote:
I think with a next release you should be more clear concerning the system requirements. For example in the installer something like "This plugin requires Windows 2000 or XP to work". And maybe even on the details page of Dynamic Library on Winamp.com/plugins.
Also, Nunzio reported here that there wasn't a popup message to tell him he needed 2k/XP. If I understood correctly, DL wasn't even available in Winamp and it never showed the message "Dynamic Library requires at least Windows 2000 or XP and Winamp 5.04 or higher. Sorry!". But if you want to be sure you could ask him personally (he's a nice guy and will answer you with pleasure).
Hmm...I didn't realize anyone used Win95
I thought I'd checked that it worked (the message that is) on Win98, perhaps I didn't
But I guess it should be posted in the installer better what is required to run it.
Old 12th March 2005, 14:55   #13
siebe83
Forum King

Well, I'm not 100% sure, I only interpreted his post that way. I'll test tonight what happens on WinME (although I can't imagine anyone still uses that ).

Old 12th March 2005, 15:00   #14
maurits

Re: Re: Error gen_dl.dll

Quote:
Originally posted by Joonas
Okay...I'll try create a folder with 900 albums and see what I can find. Hopefully (can't believe I just wrote that ) it is just some problem with the amounts...
It could of course be some file that Winamp doesn't like...but you can add that whole Album directory to Winamp without problem I guess? How many files are we talking about here?
It's no problem to let winamp scan all these files (allmost 15.000) and place them in the playlist editor.
I've tried your plugin on a different pc but the same problem occured when i've let your plugin scan the music directory.
Old 12th March 2005, 15:01   #15
jojo 544
Major Dude

How do i move the tree?

Old 12th March 2005, 15:04   #16
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
How do i move the tree?
You can't :P
It is being slowly incorporated though, as you can see by the preferences

maurits: I know it's a drag but could you try adding a few them of the time and see if there is any specific file causing it? I know ppl with more than 10k files at least who has no problems so I don't see what another 5000 would matter...
Old 12th March 2005, 15:09   #17
paul spino

i don't have anything to say. i just wanted to subscribe to this thread so i can follow it along like the last one. i really enjoyed trying some of the different versions and watching DL develop.thanks
paul spino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2005, 15:14   #18
maurits

Quote:
You can't :P
It is being slowly incorporated though, as you can see by the preferences

maurits: I know it's a drag but could you try adding a few them of the time and see if there is any specific file causing it? I know ppl with more than 10k files at least who has no problems so I don't see what another 5000 would matter...
No prob, i'll start right away
Old 12th March 2005, 15:21   #19
jojo 544
Major Dude

Re: Dynamic Library v1.1 Beta

Quote:

1) New language file format (see attachment)
2) Improved playlist repair...
3) Double-click on song in DL should first check if song is already in Winamp playlist before adding. (probably not as default but at least this should be possible)
4) Make DL more compatible with Winamp 2.x. it should be possible to at least use DL if you want to cling to that oldie
1) I cant load the new eng.lng file
2) Suuuuuper!!!
3) In case of already there, what would DL do? Move after current? pop up a message? ad it again? maybe some pref's
4) i dont see why anyone wouldn't upgrade his 2.x to 5 but if it doesn't slow DL down, or make the filesize to much bigger, i guesse it could do no harm to make it comp. if it's easy to do.

On the new repair i noticed that sometimes DL remembers the choosen super root for the next broken link to fix, but sometimes it remembers the child of that root in wich the previous fix was found. could't figure out when or why.
But it's a lot easier already fixing lists

edit: Maybe it's possible to let DL browse for folder in all DL roots automaticly, and if not found suggest browse file?
ed2: maybe search in cached files to locate the new possition could help/be faster?

Last edited by jojo 544; 12th March 2005 at 15:42.
Old 12th March 2005, 15:24   #20
mrym

Quote:
I had worried about dumbass reviewer so I have sent joonas this image before v1.0 get released.
Attached Images
File Type: png image.png (15.5 KB, 890 views)
mrym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2005, 15:50   #21
maurits

Joonas, GREAT!! I discovered a couple of bad mp3 files. After removing them... tadaaah, all my probs are gone! A real big thanks for your fast responses and let's hope Nullsoft will integrate this plugin in the next version of winamp, its all i ever wanted Winamp to do!
Old 12th March 2005, 15:53   #22
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Joonas, GREAT!! I discovered a couple of bad mp3 files. After removing them... tadaaah, all my probs are gone! A real big thanks for your fast responses and let's hope Nullsoft will integrate this plugin in the next version of winamp, its all i ever wanted Winamp to do!
Great

What kind of bad mp3-files were they? Would be good if bad mp3-files didn't crash Winamp in the future
Old 12th March 2005, 15:55   #23
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by mrym
I had worried about dumbass reviewer so I have sent joonas this image before v1.0 get released.
We'll go with your ideas the next time

Quote:
Originally posted by jojo
edit: Maybe it's possible to let DL browse for folder in all DL roots automaticly, and if not found suggest browse file?
ed2: maybe search in cached files to locate the new possition could help/be faster?
The first one is exactly what I had in mind.

I don't think searching for the file is very slow...as you can see is scanning 11 000 files and putting them into memory structures quite fast...so just scanning to find a specific filename shouldn't be too slow...
Maybe a progress meter or something...?
Old 12th March 2005, 16:06   #24
maurits

Quote:
Great

What kind of bad mp3-files were they? Would be good if bad mp3-files didn't crash Winamp in the future
Files are corrupt, can't play them in any of my players. Don't know what's wrong with them but one thing's for sure, they don't work and let your plugin crash. I've just deleted them so i'm afraid i can't send you one... Good luck fixing this problem!
Old 12th March 2005, 16:30   #25
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Files are corrupt, can't play them in any of my players. Don't know what's wrong with them but one thing's for sure, they don't work and let your plugin crash. I've just deleted them so i'm afraid i can't send you one... Good luck fixing this problem!
okay..
Old 12th March 2005, 16:45   #26
Joonas
Forum King

I've uploaded a beta 2 now. Language files should work...I know this is quite important for some (especially the French ) so I thought we should get that to work right away.

Also fixed that playlist vs regular root sort that jojo reported.

Other than that I haven't had time to do any work.
Sorry, more goodies next time
Attached Files
File Type: zip gen_dl_english.zip (2.5 KB, 805 views)
Old 12th March 2005, 16:58   #27
mrym

Quote:
[B]We'll go with your ideas the next time
yay!

anyway many japanese winamper loves dl,
here is an idea of some of those.
dl window is large, so don't want to open while you don't managing media files. but if you closed dl and reopened once agian, it takes several seconds to scan roots everytime.
so how about making invisible mode.(double clicking title bar > put in task bar/task tray)

also i want [edit]full screen[/edit]mode if possible(alt + enter).
Quote:
Other than that I haven't had time to do any work.
enjoy the weekend.

Last edited by mrym; 12th March 2005 at 17:29.
Old 12th March 2005, 17:14   #28
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by mrym
anyway many japanese winamper loves dl,
here is an idea of some of those.
dl window is large, so don't want to open while you don't managing media files. but if you closed dl and reopened once agian, it takes several seconds to scan roots everytime.
so how about making invisible mode.(double clicking title bar > put in task bar/task tray)
I thought of making it possible to winshade it like Winamp and playlist editor. Just have to figure out how to do it But it is possible...DrO could in some example..

But it shouldn't really take several second when you close and open window again...if no changes are done to the window it shouldn't scan again...have I broken something?
Old 12th March 2005, 17:26   #29
mrym

Quote:
But it shouldn't really take several second when you close and open window again...if no changes are done to the window it shouldn't scan again...have I broken something?
if i disabled "Use playlist editor's font for..." option, it takes several second...
Old 12th March 2005, 17:31   #30
ZOZO38

hi everybody
just a few words to say:
I'm waiting for the integration of DL in the next Winamp release, because I think its place is there.
ZOZO38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2005, 17:42   #31
mrym

Quote:
Originally posted by ZOZO38
I'm waiting for the integration of DL in the next Winamp release, because I think its place is there.
yah, it would be great but as long as winamp supports win98/me, i think it doesn't happen, since dl don't support win98/me.
Old 12th March 2005, 21:24   #32
siebe83
Forum King

- When you right-click the search bar, there's an option 'Search path filename'. For some reason, the & sign isn't showed.

- After selecting an extra filetype in prefs and pressing close button, a message pops up asking me if I want to refresh. See screenshot. A bit more words would be more clear, I think...

- Ok, I tried to install Dynamic Library in WinME
Installed fine, prefs were accessible. But when I right-click Winamp > Dynamic Library, nothing happens. No popup, no crash, no empty window; nothing. So all I could do was mess around a bit in the preferences. I added a playlist root, no problems (bit useless, but well) and I tried to add a folder root and then Winamp crashed... "Winamp has caused an error in SHELL32.DLL. Winamp will now close". No big deal of course, WinME is simply not supported.
Shortly put: no popup message in WinME when you try to load DL.

Btw, could you consider/respond to the suggestions that were made in the previous thread concerning a website/readme?
Attached Images
File Type: png dl-chft.png (1.6 KB, 751 views)

Old 12th March 2005, 23:46   #33
jojo 544
Major Dude

Strang things are happening with windows. Somtimes the main window dissapears tho it it schecked in the rightclick mainmenu, no way to bring it back only close-reopen winamp. sometimes when closing DL window, all winamp gets minimized. When DL was open and closed andpress next (song) in mainwindow DL opens. i also had winamp twice in taskbar with only one winamp open, but on the second was 'Dynamic library'

Old 13th March 2005, 10:49   #34
Joonas
Forum King

Beta 3
* Repair function is fixed. Repair links should update properly now.
Language string for refresh in preferences
* Menus 44 add an extra & in that line. Is required for menu to properly show path & filename
* General 31=You have made a change that requires Dynamic Library to update its mirror structure. Do this now?
* General 32=%i file(s) were updated.

Last is for repair.

siebe: sorry, I am bad to answer sometimes...I don't have the time to do any homepage and/or readme at the moment

but if you or anyone else would like to give it a go you're welcome

jojo: if you can find anything consistent please share...I have had no problems so far but you have way more files than me so it could be something that only happens as DL slows down to scan all of those...(?)

[edit]
hmm, those that downloaded before this edit, download again.
Forgot a critical debug code in there...you couldn't use the right-click menu in the listview. Sorry!
[/edit]

Last edited by Joonas; 13th March 2005 at 11:32.
Old 13th March 2005, 12:53   #35
siebe83
Forum King

Ok, I'm a bit confused now...
Quote:
* General 31=You have made a change that requires Dynamic Library to update its mirror structure. Do this now?
But... General has only 3 lines... And assuming you meant Messages...
Messages 31=You must activate the Dynamic Library before you can change root paths. Sorry!

Quote:
siebe: sorry, I am bad to answer sometimes...I don't have the time to do any homepage and/or readme at the moment

but if you or anyone else would like to give it a go you're welcome
No problem, just waiting for a green light
If there are other people willing to help, let it know. In that case, maybe we should start a new thread about it, otherwise this thread will be a mess...
I can do the html/css if needed. Do you have webspace, Jonas, or do we have to find webspace ourselves?
If you don't, I'd recommend Nunzio or inthegray (they have been willing to provide webspace for WA developers in the past (DrO, saivert) and their servers are reliable, no adds, etc.). You don't need to do anything, as long as you give permission to do things
Sorry if it looks as if I'm taking the lead in this. Please everyone make your voice heard if you want to help, do the site, the readme, the webspace, whatever...
[edit]
Thread for website/readme started here:
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?threadid=210280
Post there if you have remarks/suggestions/help to offer...

(let me know if you don't agree, Jonas)
[/edit]

Sorry to 'whine' about this again, but there has been some discussion about system requirements again. Just for your information, here.
I just regret I forgot about this just BEFORE you submitted , but I have to say I agree to Nunzio...
I think changing the staff review is the easiest way... (if DrO wants to, of course...)

Last edited by siebe83; 13th March 2005 at 13:49.
Old 13th March 2005, 13:40   #36
jojo 544
Major Dude

Concerning the windows version compatibility, there was a line in the .lng file tho
113=Dynamic Library requires at least Windows 2000 or XP and Winamp 5.04 or higher. Sorry

Anyway, it's not a big issue but i'm sure it will be fixed in the future.

When i make changes to some lines in the new .lng file (for translation) they dont show in DL.

I'm always willing to help making a readme (and dutch translation for it). I'll try to come up with some basic lines to begin with this evening. A new treath is indeed a good idea.
Old 13th March 2005, 14:02   #37
TazDevil

Searching For Non-English

Do you think that there could be support to search strings in GREEK (which is done) but emulate certain characters as others

Lets say for example i write [a] to find songs with and without an accent on [a]

You sould use greek encoding to see this properly
α = α or ά (a = a or a with accent)
ε = ε or έ (e = e or e with accent)

if this could be incorporated i would be happy to provide you with the whole list

NEW Multiple Output Plugin v1.5 | Download | outputs data to one or more audio/file output devices
Crystal Classic Skins v1.1 | Download | transparency effects for classic skins
TazDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2005, 14:08   #38
mrym

Quote:
When i make changes to some lines in the new .lng file (for translation) they dont show in DL.
same for me as well.
it seems [Columns]1-10 are conflicted with [Preferences]1-10.
Old 13th March 2005, 14:21   #39
Nunzio390
Nugatory Aluminator
Look it up

Send a message via AIM to Nunzio390 Send a message via Yahoo to Nunzio390
Hi guys/gals...

Just a brief post in order to subscribe to this thread to keep notified of replies and changes.

[EDIT]

@ siebe...

I've replied to the other thread you started.

Don't email or PM me concerning Winamp. Instead, either start a NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY in the appropriate thread in these forums. This will also benefit others who may have a similar question or problem. But before posting, please first Search the forums and read all FAQs and all Sticky threads.

ORB Remote Broadcast

[ Automated Jukebox | Nunzio's Home | Wacky Videos | Solve the Prunella Puzzle! ]
[ LINE RIDER! | My Resume | Virtual Chess | Composite Sketch | My Niece's Band ]
[ Plugins by Joonas | DrO's Winamp Plugins and Extras | K-Jöfol ]
Nunzio390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2005, 17:04   #40
Lion12

Sum up wishes of 60fps long DL <=v1.0 thread

Think it could be useful to post my DL v1.0 wish/bookmark list: maybe it's not complete

01)Merged superroot folder:
"Just a thought a friend of mine suggested...but I don't want any super-root so I rather leave it"
Siebe: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....06#post1368706
Kebabrov (sqq): http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....62#post1568362
+some time later (forgot the link): merge two roots would be great if music archive is bigger than one harddisk

02)Smart Views in Dynamic Library:
"to come"
billyvnilly: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....48#post1545348

03)Play and enqueue stuff:
"more to come after v1.0"
Kebabrov: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....14#post1450214
Lion12: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....26#post1589326
Joonas: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....44#post1590644

04)Support PLS:
siebe: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....33#post1500833
+ some time later-forgot the link

05)Create/Rename Folders:
"not in this version"
Joonas: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....52#post1529452

06)Windows 95/98/Me support:
"The plugin doesn't work on an operative system that doesn't support Unicode, sorry."
Joonas: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....05#post1369805
Joonas: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....12#post1388512

07)ML-Plugin:
"I don't like/use ml - would slow down things - maybe some option for later..."
Joonas: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....30#post1370330
Joonas: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....76#post1372576
Joonas: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....12#post1388512
Joonas: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....59#post1390759
billyvnilly: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....00#post1431100
saivert (sqq): http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....66#post1479566
saivert: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....59#post1580859

08)Explorer Context Menu:
Siebe: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....50#post1378050
billyvnilly: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....94#post1395494

09)Playlist Editor Rightclick->Send to Root-Playlist:
Dick: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....41#post1564941
Joonas: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....39#post1566839
Joonas: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....28#post1593028
Joonas: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....32#post1594332

10)Try to find the files currently in Winamp Playlist Editor in DL/mark in DL:
"Will not come in v1.0 - implement it if I could figure out how it worked"
chronon: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....87#post1424087
Joonas: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....04#post1436204

11)DL to act as a PL replacement:
"Not going to happen"

12)Tag-Renaming:
"better to use a tagger!"
Joonas: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....28#post1545428
siebe: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....94#post1545594

13)Improve Playlistrepair:
"...working on that..."

14)Add search-rightclickmenu to the prefs/ability to establish a set of settings/to contribute not beeing overlooked
//forgot the link//

Just some Joonas words to smile benignly:
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....38#post1401138
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....81#post1434981

Joonas & the rest:

Edit: Joonas: don't be angry with me - happy to get this projet going with all of us tester/assistants/requester participate - thank you

No, I'm not Lion King - neither related by marriage!
bookmarks: Joonas | DrO | shane.h
discussion bookmarks: DL | AL | JTFE | TRAP | Toaster | AWA | SUI | MlTree

Last edited by Lion12; 13th March 2005 at 17:44.
Lion12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Developer Center > Winamp Development