Old 26th April 2008, 18:03   #41
OryNider

Send a message via MSN to OryNider Send a message via Yahoo to OryNider Send a message via Skype™ to OryNider
You probably have a bad compression utitlity couse the config file is same from the last gold version and was never changed in zip withwin revizions. :P

I don't know is this was a good publicity anyway couse you still have 1 listeners showing
OryNider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 08:51   #42
IceRadioDJBlade

Quote:
Originally posted by OryNider
You probably have a bad compression utitlity couse the config file is same from the last gold version and was never changed in zip withwin revizions. :P

I don't know is this was a good publicity anyway couse you still have 1 listeners showing
All I know is that I had to screw with it a bit before it worked correctly for me. Replace some quotation marks or something... And I haven't actually put the player on the site yet. I want to wait for everything to be working correctly and the way I want it which means I have to find some time to dick around with the placement of stuff on it until its right. Also apparently my station lost a bunch of listeners over the past week I was gone (vacation to hawaii ) cuz my Shoutcast server provider failed to realize that I'd paid them for this month so they shut it down and tried to charge me like 4x the monthly payment to restart it (4x once you add in the fact that I actually did pay them).

I sorted it out with them already but ya. I may incorporate it into the main site this weekend. Depends on when/if I get around to messing with it. I don't really like that fake Winamp effect you were going for there with the scrolling title, for example (no offense its just not what I had in mind. It also resets its position whenever the listener count updates which is kinda weird), and a couple of other small things. I'll probably post my version of it here just in case anyone wants it.
IceRadioDJBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2008, 13:27   #43
OryNider

Send a message via MSN to OryNider Send a message via Yahoo to OryNider Send a message via Skype™ to OryNider
Why you didn't posted this problem you have with the quotation marks on your server in version 3.0.0, couse the two config.php examples from 'contrib' folder are not changed since then?

I don't write nothing for php4 or for easyphp since the security problems with this old version and since PHP Group will drop support for it this summer. So, I only tested version 3.x on decent Apache server with latest php5.

Also the srolling efect is working fine on a decent browser like ie7+ or ff2+

I noticed on the version you are trying to customize that all text is messed up. For example you deleted the line break from the addon status text and on the above browsers the text is going out of the box over the middle zone were stats are displayed also with more text then can feet.

After you post your version I will do some secutity bugtraking like I do with all my versions and if I will find any security liks I will post comments.
Old 9th May 2008, 00:42   #44
IceRadioDJBlade

Uhhhhh... okay I'm confused, you lost me. I fail at php (and understanding your broken english ) so I don't even know what you're talking about.

But the version that's up there right now is the default, I haven't done anything to it yet from the latest one you posted except fix the config.php quotation marks.

And yeah I know one of my DJ's likes to put their MSN information in their "Stream Title" or whatever and it kinda breaks the dimensions on the player.
Old 9th May 2008, 20:39   #45
OryNider

What part you don't undestend? I can write in other language if you whan't...

You have there "No plugins needed. Enjoy" in one line (no line break) and is too long. Then you have a extra "Bitrate: " before "128 kbps" making the end of "kbps" to be over the equalizer or on air, this way the player looks very ugly.

If you can't undestend my english I make you screenshots:

Yours:

My:

edit: It seems like the "Arial" font who is bigger and in your version is loaded before "Trebuchet MS" who is smaller is making the text to be too long and on top of other text in Internet Explorer and even in Firefox. You can try changing the font-size from 12px to 11px or 10px and should look better.

Last edited by OryNider; 9th May 2008 at 21:21.
Old 10th May 2008, 03:57   #46
IceRadioDJBlade

Oh... that is my old copy, the one I was working on before you posted your latest player. That one is at the same address only the folder is called radioplayer2 instead of just radioplayer.

A friend of mine who I asked to try it for me told me of this problem, however you had already posted the version which had working listener count so I just uploaded it and left it.

I'm going to try and take what I did in the first radio player (that you have screenshots of) and apply it to the second player (scripts/radioplayer2/) without all the overflowing text and such.

I'll also have to tell my DJ's not to use such long names because it causes line breaks which make it look incorrect. Perhaps I'll try to stretch out the player a bit to be more accomodating for this.

I just grabbed a copy of Wampserver and the shoutcast server software because I won't have internet too much during this week because of personal issues, so I'll try to work on it during my free time...

Although if you could do it for me I'd appreciate it very much (It'd probably be better that way because you actually know what you're doing and I don't)
Old 16th May 2008, 19:16   #47
ricardss

How to force to play by default with WMP ?

Best Regards
ricardss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 07:27   #48
OryNider

Hi,

There is no option to force a specific player; What if the user is on other OS wich does not have any WMP?

But a cookie could be used to remeber the last player selected.
Old 14th June 2008, 00:31   #49
tecknozone

I love your player, but I have some question.... Is there a way to add a volume control on it???

And i notice the song name doesn't change... Is that an option that i missed?

Other than those thing witch are not vital for the player, I LOVE IT!!!!! Keep up the good work...

tecknozone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2008, 15:16   #50
jeremiahstjames

What about Volume???

I love the player, but where's the volume slider? how does user control sound???
jeremiahstjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2008, 04:21   #51
OryNider

If you do not have a keyboard with volume use the taskbar volume control if you have Windows.

It's imposible with so many types of hidden players to add a volume plus I see no reason to eat the player space just to put there the OS general volume.
Old 9th August 2008, 15:33   #52
Little Frog

Thanks OryNider for fixing the v2 player, really loved the autoselect player script I made for it, it would be sad if the player would'nt be completly functional.
And cool updates there, glad someone kept it alive, . Myself lost the intrest for other projects unfortinatly.

I agree with the volume control its a small thing to just use the general volume for the user. However to fix in a control on the player will be a larger problem in the coding, since it using alot of different embedded media players.
Little Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2008, 15:53   #53
Mygale06

radioplayer_v3.02 BUG
titles do not update any more
Mygale06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2008, 16:30   #54
Mygale06

Good morning, always not of reponse about l actualization of title in the version 3.0.2 which is not made and that always stays on the meme announces during the hours
Old 17th August 2008, 16:31   #55
Mygale06

or to find templates for the player? somebody has you it styles perso shone and why not offer them, thank you
Old 20th August 2008, 15:17   #56
Mygale06

Good morning there is that me who informs the forum of certain things is dead? Other question is it possible to put has the place of equalizer the case of title which passes? So yes how?
Old 21st August 2008, 02:09   #57
Metaltome

Player Loads and Shows Title/Stream - No Sound?

So the player totally kicks ass and was easy to setup. The only problem I'm having now is that it isn't actually playing any sound? It is displaying the Song Titles, Stream, Station Name, yada yada... even the volume bars are going up and down as if it's playing, but there is no sound. I've tried IE, Firefox, Opera, and so forth... no sound. I've tried every player option as well. Anyone else know why it would be doing this? Thanks!

There is the link to the popup. Can any of you hear anything? Am I totally trippin balls? Help!

http://www.metaltome.com/radioplayer
Metaltome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2008, 18:21   #58
VOTR

This Player Rocks and I have gotten it installed. However one of the issues I am running into is that it seems to only work with Firefox and IE and I have not been able to get to work properly with Opera or Safari.

Any one have the same issue and if so how did you fix it?

Thanks
VOTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2008, 15:57   #59
Mygale06

Prob Titrage

No resolu
radioplayer_v3.02 BUG
titles do not update any more
Old 5th September 2008, 13:36   #60
Metaltome

Yup.... titles aren't updating /cry
Old 6th September 2008, 01:08   #61
Mygale06

In my view it is has reason of the new system of titling which marches
Old 8th September 2008, 17:19   #62
Metaltome

Is this project dead? I'd really like to keep using it, but the song titles/server info no longer update! Help!
Old 8th September 2008, 18:49   #63
Mygale06

In my view it died more nobody is in charge of it of the player
Old 29th September 2008, 20:23   #64
drknas

Send a message via ICQ to drknas
I was searching for a good solution for embeded players a found a lot that didnt work like i wanted. Then i found this player. I looked like it should do the trick. It was only one problem... it was for shoutcast. I use icecast. So i went threw the code and made some changes and fixed some php bugs. I think it will work both for shoutcast and ice cast now and will have less bugs... im not good with java thoo so i havent tuched muched of that part. Hope the original poster of this player dont mind my changes. Title bug that didnt update should be fixed i think. It works for me now anyway.

With love DrKnas

Last edited by drknas; 29th September 2008 at 21:11.
drknas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2008, 21:10   #65
drknas

And heres the file... =)
Attached Files
File Type: zip radioplayer_v4.00.zip (152.2 KB, 669 views)
Old 29th September 2008, 21:33   #66
Mygale06

I too much understood your message, you worked for you even?
And made a new style to player?
You go fix the bug?

Thank you for saying me about it more because English and me not too much made for me;-)
Old 29th September 2008, 21:46   #67
Mygale06

Thanks a lot for correction case stays more to make the test and to see if she works has new
Old 30th September 2008, 13:28   #68
drknas

Quick update. Missed a thing in the ice_cast section. It should now work... added asx playlist option for icecast users.
Attached Files
File Type: zip radioplayer_v4.02.zip (153.0 KB, 443 views)

Last edited by drknas; 30th September 2008 at 14:05.
Old 1st October 2008, 05:24   #69
Mygale06

The East it possible with the player has the place of the equalizeur to put the case of title which passes?
Old 1st October 2008, 11:47   #70
Mygale06

This Version 4.02
Good morning, there is another new probleme billing of ongoing title is more visible. Before also in version 3 there was a place to put the password of the server and in version 4.02 nothing more
Old 2nd October 2008, 00:37   #71
drknas

Quote:
Originally posted by Mygale06
This Version 4.02
Good morning, there is another new probleme billing of ongoing title is more visible. Before also in version 3 there was a place to put the password of the server and in version 4.02 nothing more
Im sorry but im having trouble understanding what u are saying. Are u stil having trouble with the title? Maybe u can post a picture so i can see the problem? And yes shoutcast password is removed. I thought of it as a security issue. I rebuild the whole get shoucast info part and i noticed i missed some shoutcast info (max conections and peak conections). I will have this fixed in the next version.

I have noticed some more bugs... some due to my php/html/java cleanup... Im working on fixing this... will release a new version soon.
Old 2nd October 2008, 13:36   #72
Mygale06

Worry it is because my verbose radio is in the impossible player to make apparaitre the title which passes nowadays there is this just I think that it is a neglect of code or bug of a file

--> Now playing: (42 listeners)

Server secours ( beta test )
http://mygale.olympe-network.com/radioplayer4.02/
Old 2nd October 2008, 13:37   #73
Mygale06

Worry it is because my verbose radio is in the impossible player to make apparaitre the title which passes nowadays there is this just I think that it is a neglect of code or bug of a file

mygale.olympe-network.com/radioplayer4.02
Old 2nd October 2008, 21:14   #74
drknas

Quote:
Originally posted by Mygale06

mygale.olympe-network.com/radioplayer4.02
It looks like it dosnt connect. Maybe u have an error in your config. Maybe u can post your config? Is anyone else having this error?
Old 2nd October 2008, 21:18   #75
drknas

- Version 4.0.3 - Maxlsteners and Peaksteners fixed. Radio offline message for shoutcast fixed. More php/java/html cleanup it got some structure now. Added some fail safe settings if user dont now what to type in the config. Varius bug fixes. Added a file for icecast users and a litle readme how to use it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip radioplayer_v4.03.zip (159.0 KB, 522 views)
Old 2nd October 2008, 21:29   #76
Mygale06

Good morning, always the meme worry announces it actual is not displayed

Now playing: (0 / 10 listeners)

Demo Beta Test
h..p://mygale.olympe-network.com/radioplayer4.03/
Old 2nd October 2008, 21:31   #77
Mygale06

<?php
/***************************************************************************
****************** SET UP VARIABLES HERE ***********************/

//
// Setup config parameters
//
// IP adress (e.g. localhost)
$caster_ip = "sg01.votreradio.com";

// Port for the caster (e.g. 8000) Leave blank if u dont know what your doing.
$caster_port = "5391";

// IP adress of the server where the playlists are located. Leave blank if they are on the same server as the caster ip. Leave blank if u dont know what your doing.
$playlist_ip = "sg01.votreradio.com";

// Port of the server where the playlists are located. Leave blank if they are on the same server as the caster ip. Leave blank if u dont know what your doing.
$playlist_port = "5391";

// If icecast is used with mount points else leave blank (e.g. /128)
$icecast_mount_point = "";

// .pls type playlist. Leave blank if u dont know what your doing.
$playlist_pls = "";

// .asx type playlist. Looks like u need an asx type of playlist for wmp if u run Icecast. Leave blank if u do it with shoutcast or think it will work anyway.
$playlist_asx = "";

// Caster type: shout or ice
$caster = "";

// Radio Station Name
$station_name = "Max de Son";

// What skin to use
$radio_skin = "aero";

// What language to use
$language = "english";

// If Stream should start automatic when page is loaded
$autoplay = true;

/************************* DO NOT EDIT BELOW THIS LINE *********************/
?>
Old 2nd October 2008, 21:46   #78
drknas

$playlist_port = "sg01.votreradio.com"; should be
$playlist_port = "5391";
or u could leave i blank.
$caster = ""; needs a value or atleast it did before v 4.03
now in ver 4.03 it uses "shout" if u leave it blank. I looked at your page. U have a player with a title that works. What version is that?

Hey i just remeberd something. When i did some testing that when the player tried to display some strange letters the title totaly blanked out. Maybe thats the problem that U have a different char set. I will try to solve this...
Old 2nd October 2008, 21:49   #79
Mygale06

Hard for me I speak Englishman tres not much. the file and to send is it possible of to make me it to me vial mailto has centaure@wanadoo.fr or then to make one copy stick on the forum?
Old 2nd October 2008, 22:04   #80
Mygale06

Before in version 3. I had this is worked tres definitely
h..p://mygale.olympe-network.com/radioplayer/

$scip = "sg01.votreradio.com"; // IP adress (e.g. localhost)

$scport = "5391"; // Port

$scpass = "XXXXXXXX"; // SHOUTcast Password

$playlist = "listen.pls"; // Play List for Real Player

$stream_type = 'icyx'; //Stream type: aac or mp3; This is relevant to Windows Media Player

$station_name = "Max de Son (www.maxdeson.fr)"; // Radio Station Name (for the no pass version)

$radio_skin = "aero";

$force_no_playlist = true;

$default_lang = 'english';

$protocol_type = ($stream_type == 'mp3') ? 'http' : 'icyx';

$streamdest = $protocol_type . "://" . $scip . ":" . $scport . "/" . $playlist;

$force_online = false;

$autoplay = true;
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Discussions