Old 2nd October 2008, 23:29   #81
drknas

Send a message via ICQ to drknas
- Version 4.0.4 - Title bug fix.
Attached Files
File Type: zip radioplayer_v4.04.zip (159.1 KB, 668 views)
drknas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2008, 12:40   #82
Mygale06

very good it is ok her work now. On the contrary I am going to translate certain files to make it French-speaking hushed up whizz a mail so that I send you this and to see if it goes to you, I think begun of this of there next week.

PS: is it possible in the player to make apparaitre the jacket of actual title instead of having the equalizer?

As on my site has maxdeson.fr

Amicably
Mygale06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2008, 13:29   #83
Mygale06

VERSION 4.04

Discovered a new BUG when title is too long (Length of the applet player) definitely this ci returns at the beginning and therefore they cannot make complete reading of the title which passes or to know how many persons there is linking etc.....

Also at the end of 10 / 15 minutes a fenetre opens of the player is said this: there was has problem with the request (code 0)

and has leave this message much more no title not update rest in the player and her just like that
Old 3rd October 2008, 13:57   #84
drknas

Quote:
Originally posted by Mygale06
very good it is ok her work now. On the contrary I am going to translate certain files to make it French-speaking hushed up whizz a mail so that I send you this and to see if it goes to you, I think begun of this of there next week.

PS: is it possible in the player to make apparaitre the jacket of actual title instead of having the equalizer?

As on my site has maxdeson.fr

Amicably
I have plans so u can be able to change the equlizer to any picture u want or text. Also the title are going to be customized...

Quote:
VERSION 4.04

Discovered a new BUG when title is too long (Length of the applet player) definitely this ci returns at the beginning and therefore they cannot make complete reading of the title which passes or to know how many persons there is linking etc.....

Also at the end of 10 / 15 minutes a fenetre opens of the player is said this: there was has problem with the request (code 0)

and has leave this message much more no title not update rest in the player and her just like that
I have noticed when the title is to long i get chopped. It works for explorer but not for firefox. I´m already looking for a soolution. Im not that good with java thoo.

That 10/15 min bug sounds strange to... i will try to fix that also.
// DrKnas
Old 3rd October 2008, 14:52   #85
Mygale06

You know how they make to call has the jacket?
Because me the player is on another waiter and the site on other one and on main site me I just calls has a picture.

Because they is stocked in maxdeson.fr / pictures

Where needs to change the source of your script?
Where can you play an example layout because I am not tres gifted in domain.

Player
mygale.olympe-network.com/radioplayer4.04/

Web site
maxdeson.fr
Old 3rd October 2008, 15:18   #86
Mygale06

Translation of the language file and adapted in script

mygale.olympe-network.com/radioplayer4.04/language/lang_french/french.txt
Old 4th October 2008, 10:33   #87
Mygale06

Be able to you tell yourself why in my page of my main Website the popus opens normal with ancient player and when

<!-- player popus
function radio_player() {
props=window.open('http://mygale.olympe-network.com/radioplayer/radioplayer.php?lang=&z=wmp', 'poppage', 'toolbars=0, scrollbars=0, location=0, statusbars=0, menubars=0, resizable=1, width=320, height=142 left = 100, top = 100');
}
function StartTimer(delai) {
// Declenche le timer ÃÂ_ la fin du chargement de la page (delai est en secondes)
setTimeout("radio_player()",delai*1000);
}
// player popus -->

I put 4.04 her says to me this:
U have to suply in the url what config file to use!

<!-- player popus
props=window.open('http://mygale.olympe-network.com/radioplayer4.04/radioplayer.php?lang=&z=wmp', 'poppage', 'toolbars=0, scrollbars=0, location=0, statusbars=0, menubars=0, resizable=1, width=320, height=142 left = 100, top = 100');
}
// Declenche le timer à la fin du chargement de la page (delai est en secondes)
}
// player popus -->
Old 4th October 2008, 17:32   #88
drknas

Quote:
Be able to you tell yourself why in my page of my main Website the popus opens normal with ancient player and when

<!-- player popus
props=window.open('http://mygale.olympe-network.com/radioplayer/radioplayer.php?lang=&z=wmp', 'poppage', 'toolbars=0, scrollbars=0, location=0, statusbars=0, menubars=0, resizable=1, width=320, height=142 left = 100, top = 100');
}
// Declenche le timer �_ la fin du chargement de la page (delai est en secondes)
}
// player popus -->

I put 4.04 her says to me this:
U have to suply in the url what config file to use!

<!-- player popus
props=window.open('http://mygale.olympe-network.com/radioplayer4.04/radioplayer.php?lang=&z=wmp', 'poppage', 'toolbars=0, scrollbars=0, location=0, statusbars=0, menubars=0, resizable=1, width=320, height=142 left = 100, top = 100');
}
}
// player popus -->
Yes u can use differnt configs on the same player. If u look in the index.html that comes with the package u see that the config is suplied in the url. In your case u have to add...

<!-- player popus
props=window.open('http://mygale.olympe-network.com/radioplayer4.04/radioplayer.php?lang=&z=wmp&config=config', 'poppage', 'toolbars=0, scrollbars=0, location=0, statusbars=0, menubars=0, resizable=1, width=320, height=142 left = 100, top = 100');
}
}

The reason for this i i have different bitrates i stream 64, 128 and VBR~192. So i have can do this...

code:

function radio_player_high()
{
window.open('radioplayer/radioplayer.php?lang=&z=wmp&config=config_high', 'HighQuality', 'toolbars=0, scrollbars=0, location=0, statusbars=0, menubars=0, resizable=1, width=320, height=142 left = 100, top = 100');
}
function radio_player_medium()
{
window.open('radioplayer/radioplayer.php?lang=&z=wmp&config=config_medium', 'MediumQuality', 'toolbars=0, scrollbars=0, location=0, statusbars=0, menubars=0, resizable=1, width=320, height=142 left = 100, top = 100');
}
function radio_player_low()
{
window.open('radioplayer/radioplayer.php?lang=&z=wmp&config=config_low', 'LowQuality', 'toolbars=0, scrollbars=0, location=0, statusbars=0, menubars=0, resizable=1, width=320, height=142 left = 100, top = 100');
}

Im still working on getting the title to work properly. Looks like the old coder used "<marquee>" html tag to get the text to scrool wich is buggy like hell... i have found a solution to use java. But like i said before im not so good with java so it will take a litle while to get i to work.
//
Drknas
Old 5th October 2008, 20:13   #89
Mygale06

Thanks for your information I understood for the first resolution but not that with high, the medium her his plant does not pass has every time.

On the contrary hushed up found whizz a resolution for title because when they have a rather long knack which marches they do not see the complete message and her spoils to know everything
Old 6th October 2008, 00:03   #90
drknas

- Version 4.0.5 - Title bug fix again . Added so u can customize title and other info. More code cleanup/fixes (lot of crap laying around in the source.) Moved config.php to a seperate folder. Good if u got many configs. Repositioned some elements (css). Minor fixes and improvments. Added French language thanks to Mygale06. Swedish language added to.

// Drknas
Attached Files
File Type: zip radioplayer_v4.05.zip (154.7 KB, 637 views)
Old 6th October 2008, 14:39   #91
Mygale06

Hello drknas, everything seems to me ok now and they see that you worked hard to allow us to make our own config and style. A thing stays and if it is possible to make It is the place of picture equalizer is it possible to call has the case of the title of the disc such as on my site under maxdeson.fr? And so how to make this?

player 4.05 there Version Ameliorated French
mygale.olympe-network.com/radioplayer4.05/

anybody has other themes as the player in made?
Old 6th October 2008, 18:23   #92
drknas

Quote:
Hello drknas, everything seems to me ok now and they see that you worked hard to allow us to make our own config and style. A thing stays and if it is possible to make It is the place of picture equalizer is it possible to call has the case of the title of the disc such as on my site under maxdeson.fr? And so how to make this?

player 4.05 there Version Ameliorated French
mygale.olympe-network.com/radioplayer4.05/

anybody has other themes as the player in made?
Instead of the equlizer show a radio logo is easy to add to the code. To make it show the cover of the current cd is a litle more work.
Il try to add this in the next release of the player. I have other projects that i work on so it will take some time.
Il add more support for language selections to. The player dont use the language packs like it should. And there are alot of messages that isnt in the language packs. This will be worked on for the next release.

Keep up the good work in posting bugs and ideas for the player...

// DrKnas
Old 6th October 2008, 18:50   #93
Mygale06

thank you for seeing that plan is not to stay in OFF
But to call has the case me I use this
$picture_dir$song.picture$
or I fact since a file impalement of Sam Broadcaster but since the player I find not how is that it works.

Hushed up about an idee of to do has change?
Old 11th October 2008, 08:35   #94
Mygale06

Good morning I think that there is another worry with version 4.05
That ci worked well some hours and apres it does not find the waiter anymore and I changed nothing. I have meme put on another waiter thing.

I think that error comes from the file
includes/getinfo_shout.php --> on line 44
includes/getinfo_shout.php --> on line 94

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /mnt/102/sdb/9/a/maxdeson/radioplayer4.05/includes/getinfo_shout.php on line 94

Because if I update the player they see error fast in the file, somebody can him me confirmed this?

Link to player while the souhcast turns and with ancient player its step and 4.05 anything more

maxdeson.free.fr/radioplayer4.0 (Hors service)

maxdeson.free.fr/radioplayer4.04 ( Open no titre Btest)
Old 12th October 2008, 20:17   #95
drknas

Quote:
Good morning I think that there is another worry with version 4.05
That ci worked well some hours and apres it does not find the waiter anymore and I changed nothing. I have meme put on another waiter thing.

I think that error comes from the file
includes/getinfo_shout.php --> on line 44
includes/getinfo_shout.php --> on line 94

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /mnt/102/sdb/9/a/maxdeson/radioplayer4.05/includes/getinfo_shout.php on line 94

Because if I update the player they see error fast in the file, somebody can him me confirmed this?

Link to player while the souhcast turns and with ancient player its step and 4.05 anything more

maxdeson.free.fr/radioplayer4.0 (Hors service)

maxdeson.free.fr/radioplayer4.04 ( Open no titre Btest)
If the player works for hours and then suddenly stops working. Then the stream must have gone down. If u get error/warning on fsockopen() line 44 and fclose() line 94 then like i said the stream is down or u got an error in the config.
// DrKnas
Old 12th October 2008, 21:14   #96
Mygale06

Problem it is because I erased everything and did again of A has Z and problem is always identical her want more worked it to be on a server devoted in Fr or in US me understand not why I have this.

In made I think that 4.05 does not make automatic and that he bug has this level

He always says that the server is Out of order while it turns
Old 13th October 2008, 12:05   #97
Mygale06

I made out a will at another hebergeur, in made to Free.fr there is restriction of with version 4.05 has a means you him there to make modif in the file? so that she is to accept by any hebergeur I think that there is a restriction

Warning: fsockopen () [Function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to 91.121.9.31:8058 in /mnt/102/sdb/9 they line 44

Warning: fclose (): supplied argument simple percentage not has valid stream resource in/mnt /102/sdb/9/a/maxdeson/radioplayer4.05/includes/getinfo_shout.php on line 94
Old 13th October 2008, 14:16   #98
drknas

Quote:
I made out a will at another hebergeur, in made to Free.fr there is restriction of with version 4.05 has a means you him there to make modif in the file? so that she is to accept by any hebergeur I think that there is a restriction

Warning: fsockopen () [Function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to 91.121.9.31:8058 in /mnt/102/sdb/9 they line 44

Warning: fclose (): supplied argument simple percentage not has valid stream resource in/mnt /102/sdb/9/a/maxdeson/radioplayer4.05/includes/getinfo_shout.php on line 94
"Warning: fsockopen () [Function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to 91.121.9.31:8058 in /mnt/102/sdb/9 they line 44" Like i said and the warning says. It cant connect to "91.121.9.31" this is not a error in the player. Is the player totaly dead or is only the title that is dead and the music work? Is the webserver and shoutcast server on different ips?

// DrKnas
Old 13th October 2008, 15:11   #99
Mygale06

not the server is not OFF line it turns 24h / 24h
I also made out a will on a hebergeur in Us and problem is identical

The player turns nowadays, if you have Enamel, this possible to see directly on count FTP, dispatch me a mail has centaure06@wanadoo.fr and I give you an acces to the waiter to give an account to you of the probleme I think

PS:
I sent you a deprived message (MP)

Last edited by Mygale06; 13th October 2008 at 15:29.
Old 14th October 2008, 08:55   #100
drknas

Quote:
not the server is not OFF line it turns 24h / 24h
I also made out a will on a hebergeur in Us and problem is identical

The player turns nowadays, if you have Enamel, this possible to see directly on count FTP, dispatch me a mail has centaure06@wanadoo.fr and I give you an acces to the waiter to give an account to you of the probleme I think

PS:
I sent you a deprived message (MP)
When i use "http://maxdeson.free.fr/radioplayer4.05/" i see that the music plays but the title dosnt work. It looks like your shoutcast server is on a different internal ip. This is why the external (internet) clients can listen but the webserver cant connect to the same adress as the external clients.
In the 4.05 version config u have:
$caster_internal_ip = "";
$caster_internal_port = "";
Try setting thoose to the correct value and the title should work. (LAN adresses ussualy start with 192.168.*.*)

//
DrKnas
Old 14th October 2008, 11:02   #101
Mygale06

Good morning hushed up whizz a complete example has show?
Because I tried to make as your answer but nothing passes all the same, her exchange rate anything to worry

PS otherwise defines the file of then my waiter access is always valid just like that I would understand better I think

Ip local LAN is at home 192.168.0.2
Old 14th October 2008, 11:17   #102
Mygale06

In made I do not think that it is of error...
Because they see even more Kbits, secondinfo, thirdinfo, forthinfo

Therefore I am not on that it is problem or then I make a mistake.

If you want go on the waiter with login and password given in MP yesterday and define at best and that I see what I do not understand me of my quoting
Old 15th October 2008, 18:41   #103
drknas

Mygale06 u should maybe check your PM-s on this forum.
Old 15th October 2008, 18:53   #104
Mygale06

I understood your message or if you speak about a link speak which to you?
Me I try unsuccessfully to search but I find no resolution.

If you speak about PM I returned the information of the waiter on your PM
Old 18th October 2008, 09:25   #105
Mygale06

Worry comes a lot of script because I installed on another waiter and I have no problem, but it is that I cannot leave it because the end of the month has it expires it is necessary made there that function " fsockopen " is possible in everything server

To Free BUG such as that ci online getinfo_shout.php they line 44 and 94

How to short-circuit this or how to have a free hébergeur which offers it?
Old 28th October 2008, 19:22   #106
drknas

Would just like to say that ver 4.06 will soon be released with cd cover getter and better language support and if u like... to use your own logo instead of eq. I will redesign the player a litle to make it look better with theh cd cover getter function... =)
Old 21st November 2008, 22:16   #107
drknas

- Version 4.1.0 - Cd cover getter added. If a cd cover is found then
it will be displayed in the player window. Added 4 more basic skins
blue/green/yellow/red. New design for the player. Added a little more
possibility for making custom skins. Language support is updated and
should now be correct. Minor tweaks and bug fixes done.
November 21, 2008 DrKnas
Attached Files
File Type: zip radioplayer_v4.1.zip (122.3 KB, 575 views)
Old 22nd November 2008, 07:26   #108
Jkey
Forum King

cd cover getter gets the album art from a folder located
on the webserver if it exists ?

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.
Jkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2008, 08:01   #109
drknas

No it uses amazon...
Old 22nd November 2008, 09:40   #110
Jkey
Forum King

Ah ok thanks

Old 22nd November 2008, 11:44   #111
drknas

I thought that would be the best option couse i dont think everyone would like to get the cover for every song they have and make it in the correct resolution. It's not 100% accurate but it works pretty good. Works for me anyway. And if u dont want the cd cover getter u could always turn it off and use ure own personal logo or the old eq.

I would realy like some feedback on this player...
And get in contact with the first developers.

Found a typo in the config in the logo section.
wrong -> Logo should be put in the root of "/skins".
correct -> Logo should be put in the root of "/logos".

I will fix this in the next release. Dont think it would be nessecery to make a new release for this litle fix.
Old 30th November 2008, 17:07   #112
drknas

No feedback at all on this release or the player in general?
Old 1st December 2008, 18:30   #113
kdh

Send a message via AIM to kdh
drknas, we are testing it out, and we'll most likely intergrate it with our site cause we like it..

pm me for url to our site. this forum strips out all urls.
kdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 01:14   #114
aeppley@gmail.c

this is not this pop up player... but here is my little tidbit of info to input here
aeppley@gmail.c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 01:16   #115
aeppley@gmail.c

**removed
aeppley@gmail.c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 19:30   #116
drknas

aeppley@gmail.com why did you post that file in this thread? It dosnt have anything to do with Radioplayer. It looks like u just want to advertise your site and radio channel.
Old 4th December 2008, 11:51   #117
Jkey
Forum King

There are plenty of tips/scripts for nowplayling and embedded players available via "search" so the post above was removed.

drknas Ive been keepng an eye on this thread for a while and if other people want to post players similar to yours then they are free to do so.
This thread is not exclusive to your player

Old 18th December 2008, 16:21   #118
MasterScript

I am use v4.1

I have problem.

Quote:
72.8.134.31:8000 (Connection timed out) in /home/otainet/public_html/web/includes/getinfo_shout.php on line 56 home/otainet/public_html/web/includes/getinfo_shout.php on line 106
Must click play button.

Tq for u helping
MasterScript is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2008, 21:23   #119
drknas

Quote:
Originally posted by MasterScript
I am use v4.1

I have problem.

Must click play button.

Tq for u helping
Like the error message says. It takes to long for the SC server to respond so the script stops. Maybe the server is dead or the ip is wrong. Or just realy slow on responding. It could also be that you are trying to connect to your own server on the inside of your lan and are trying to use your wan adress.
Old 21st December 2008, 03:00   #120
pacoelflaco

Hi, I'm using 4.1 and titles doesnt work, only appears "Checking for song title..."

I did something wrong?
pacoelflaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Discussions