Old 12th July 2017, 10:48   #1
davegerber

Homework question

In school i was high achiever and classmates often asked me to domyhomework4me but i was refusing. I think its not fair and says about it to teachers. They punished those pupils. Do you agree with me, or not?
davegerber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2017, 10:53   #2
Lola87

I would like to say that I agree with you 50% because I am a professional teacher & an addicted academic writer & most of the time I spend with Professional Assignment Writers UK to enhance my skills and I consider that it all depends on teacher how they are going to treat their student.
Lola87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2017, 12:30   #3
DJ-Garybaldy

Spammers replying to spammers... the Internets a crazy place...

Proud user of RadioDJ FREE shoutcast automation software

Online: Twitter - Facebook - Mixcloud
DJ-Garybaldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2017, 10:08   #4
dopelabs

Send a message via AIM to dopelabs
its like a spambot buddy system. too bad they dont use clever duo names...

such as...

Tom and Jerry || Batman & Robin || Han Solo & Chewbacca || Bert & Ernie || Scooby Doo & Shaggy || Milk & Cookies || Mario and Luigi || Spongebob & Patrick || Peanut Butter & Jelly || Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson || Hamburgers & Fries || Macaroni & Cheese || Chip & Dale || Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse || Lennon and McCartney || Woody and Buzz Lightyear || Spaghetti & Meatballs || Salt and Pepper || Simon and Garfunkel || Statler and Waldorf || Movies & Popcorn || Snoopy & Woodstock || Sam and Dean || Lucy & Ethel || Brian & Stewie || Ben & Jerry's || Peanut Butter & Chocolate || Phineas and Ferb || Calvin and Hobbes || Beauty and the Beast || Miss Piggy & Kermit || Bugs & Daffy || Homer & Marge Simpson || Thelma and Louise || Romeo and Juliet || Penn & Teller || Laurel and Hardy || Mashed Potatoes and Gravy || Drake & Josh || Wayne and Garth || Mulder and Scully || Fish & Chips || Lady and the Tramp || Shawn and Gus || Cheech & Chong || Batman & Robin || Tweety and Sylvester || Hall & Oates || Thunder & Lightning || The Blues Brothers || Pinky & The Brain || Chips & Salsa || The Fox and the Hound || Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde || Popeye & Olive Oyl || Abbott and Costello || Wallace and Gromit || Starsky and Hutch || Dorothy Gale & Toto || Cory and Shawn || Beavis and Butt-head || Campfires & Marshmallows || Zack and Cody || Andy Griffith and Don Knotts || Bonnie and Clyde || Rocky and Bullwinkle || Jay & Silent Bob || Sonny & Cher || Pen and Paper || Dumb and Dumber || Rhett and Link || Ren & Stimpy || Christmas & Snow || Sherlock & Watson || Sanford & Son || Bacon And Eggs || Laverne & Shirley || Marlin and Dory || Salt and Vinegar || Rum & Coke || Mork & Mindy || Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen || Dean Martin & Jerry Lewis || David Spade & Chris Farley || Mom and Dad || Bananarama
dopelabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2017, 18:55   #5
neralex

\o/
neralex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2017, 02:53   #6
keijo

Missing a couple couples...
Bud Spencer & Terence Hill || Bart & Milhouse || Clark Kent & Lois Lane || Abbott & Costello || Laurel &Hardy ...

Should I go on?
keijo.-
keijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2017, 07:31   #7
dopelabs

Abbott & Costello || Laurel &Hardy are both there..thought i had lois and clark through...
Old 12th September 2017, 19:34   #8
dopelabs

i wonder how good these bots are using the content thats in the post already to generate these responses... and i wonder if we can somehow troll the bots by adding some type of custom subject matter.. lol
Old 15th September 2017, 05:20   #9
rollinz

The fundamental objectives of assigning homework to students are the same as schooling as a rule: to build the learning and enhance the UK Assignment Help capacities and aptitudes of the students, to set them up for up and coming (or complex or difficult) lessons, to broaden what they know by having them apply it to new situations.
rollinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2017, 10:55   #10
robertjack

You can study and development Assignment Service UK faster by having actual knowledge. But schoolwork is just in your desk and writing stuff.
robertjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:24   #11
evamandis

I am a professional writer in the United Kingdom. I working at Do My Essay online since 5 years. Our company has expert and professional writer team. I recommend you to visit my website and we help students of any types of essays. our company made in 2001. and we get success in 2005. now many students like our work and essays because we provide high-quality academic papers and get complete on deadline with an affordable price
evamandis is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Discussions

Tags
college, homework, school, task