Old 24th January 2015, 10:11   #1
narodnjak

SHOUTcast search station

Hi. Please help or explanation why can not I find my server to Advanced search or anywhere on the search engine servers ??? Can you help me. Otherwise, I'm from Slovenia and playing folk music. radio called "Slovenian radio patriot, a single server is" Slovenian nationalists! http://slovenskinarodnjak.listen2myradio.com
Pretty please help. All of you and I thank and praise for the work that you do and every success in the future.
radionarodnjak@gmail.com
Tenx
narodnjak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2015, 10:34   #2
jaromanda
Forum King

Welcome to Shoutcast 101 - your station is private

"If you don't like DNAS, write your own damn system"

So I did
jaromanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2015, 11:42   #3
DrO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaromanda View Post
your station is private
-> http://wiki.shoutcast.com/wiki/SHOUT...st_DNAS_Server
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2015, 09:27   #4
narodnjak

Hi. Thanks for the help and explanation. So privat radio as my not see on the list? What do I need to do to become publicly visible to you? It is true that in Slovenia it all disastrous and impossible for work to protect authors 'music (SAZAS), but not the aim of protecting authors' music, but max charging for what it said institution has no legal basis as they operate on the mafia and the way in investigation procedure due to fraud and money laundering. In short, Slovenia has become the land beneath the Alps all just not a normal country.
narodnjak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2015, 09:38   #5
jaromanda
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by narodnjak View Post
Hi. Thanks for the help and explanation. So privat radio as my not see on the list? What do I need to do to become publicly visible to you?
Depends on what you are using to source the stream, but basically, look for a check box or a setting which says "make stream public", or "public stream", or something to do with "public"

See, DrO. Doesn't matter what links you give, it'll never be the right one.

Quote:
It is true that in Slovenia it all disastrous and impossible for work to protect authors 'music (SAZAS), but not the aim of protecting authors' music, but max charging for what it said institution has no legal basis as they operate on the mafia and the way in investigation procedure due to fraud and money laundering. In short, Slovenia has become the land beneath the Alps all just not a normal country.
This sounds like a "you" problem, I don't think anyone on this forum can do anything about your country's problems. I don't think anyone really cares either, unless you have oil

So I did
Old 25th January 2015, 10:07   #6
DJ-Garybaldy
Forum King

I thought the shoutcast servers on Listen2MyRadio couldn't be listed on shoutcast as they don't allow them to be public. You have to listen via their website.

It will always be private while you use L2MR servers. You can ask their tech support but I guess the answer will still be no.

If you want to be listed on shoutcast you will need to pay for a shoutcast server.
DJ-Garybaldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2015, 11:11   #7
jaromanda
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by garybaldy72uk View Post
I thought the shoutcast servers on Listen2MyRadio couldn't be listed on shoutcast as they don't allow them to be public. You have to listen via their website.
L2MR do have paid plans, so the advice given could still be relevant - I seem to be able to listen directly without using the L2MR crap flash application

So I did
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Discussions

Tags
hellp