Old 25th October 2010, 02:54   #1
System_Restore

file monitor and auto organize

first of all i apologize if this has been brought up before but i dont know how to phrase this question into a search box. i used itunes while i still had an ipod for the ease of syncing my music even tho i hated itunes it just worked with the ipod. however i ditched my ipod when i got my EVO phone. i used mediamonkey because it worked fairly well however syncing my music with my phone was buggy (at least for me). well i just saw that winamp is available for android with sync and it seems like this is exactly what i wanted. however, the one thing i like about itunes and mm were that the player would monitor a folder for changes and when there was it would organize my music for me based on my specifications (at least with mm). what i mean is, i have a folder called "Music" and a folder called "New Music". when i get new music i put the new songs in the folder titled new music and the player automatically renames and organizes the music into the music folder. i havent found a way to get even close to this with winamp unfortunately, which sucks because i really like it and it really does work well. is there anyway of accomplishing this? ive downloaded the media organizer plugin, ml_org.dll, but im at a lose as to how to set it up and even if it will be able to do what i want tit to do. im still searching around for a guide or instructions on how to do that.
System_Restore is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support

Tags
automatic, file monitor, media library, organize