Old 16th June 2018, 10:24   #1
FreeHitss

How to minimize to tray?

Just remember this prog, using it rn but i cant seem find minimize to tray whenever i close it or minimize it its buggin me on my taskbar please help!
FreeHitss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2018, 12:53   #2
Worez

You hav to click just that click your welcome!
Worez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2018, 13:29   #3
FreeHitss

click what? cant minimize it to tray i cant find the version that has "Minimize to tray" options in general preferences
FreeHitss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2018, 14:18   #4
Worez

I admit: I was not referring to your problem

I was referring to the problem of the form of your post, which affects also its content

I other words: do not expect people on various forums to help you by investing their private time in writing a to the point answer, if you yourself Madam / Sir do not show them an incentive of respect by formulating in the first place your question in accordance to basic and / or stylistic grammar rules
Old 16th June 2018, 15:52   #5
ryerman
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeHitss View Post
click what? cant minimize it to tray i cant find the version that has "Minimize to tray" options in general preferences
Use the latest version found here:
http://meggamusic.co.uk/winamp/Winamp_Download.htm
There is no option "Minimize to tray".
Instead, go to Options > Preferences > General Preferences:
Under "Show Winamp in", check-mark "Notification area" and remove check-mark for "Taskbar".

Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Winamp 5.666, Bento Skin
ryerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2018, 17:52   #6
NJK
Frisian Spamfighting Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worez View Post
I

I other words: do not expect people on various forums to help you by investing their private time in writing a to the point answer, if you yourself Madam / Sir do not show them an incentive of respect by formulating in the first place your question in accordance to basic and / or stylistic grammar rules
If a question offends you in the style or grammar way, please don't reply to do.

Not everybody is a native English speaking person.

Consider this a polite warning because you come on very strong to the threadstarter.

Each Thursday a new show on Celtica Radio with Darkwave music.
NJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2018, 18:30   #7
Worez

Quote:
[...]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJK View Post
If a question offends you in the style or grammar way, please don't reply to do.
If it would have been only a case of a broken English, I would not react, because

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJK View Post
Not everybody is a native English speaking person.
[...]
I know I am not

But I do react to the spreading of laziness of written language. Not only of English, but also of my native

Let look at it again, shall we?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeHitss View Post
Just remember this prog, using it rn but i cant seem find minimize to tray whenever i close it or minimize it its buggin me on my taskbar please help!
What is this "rn"? Why is the most basic "I" written as "i"- twice? Where is the punctuation between the coma and the exclamation mark?

Do you need to have a PhD in English literature, to be able to write "right now"? Is it so hard to press SHIFT or CAPSLOCK? Is it really better to build a long sentence with limited language [grammar] skills, than to just divide your thoughts / questions over 2 or 3 sentences simplified to the basic level of a given language?

I consider this current post of mine a constructive critique. And I came and come on strong on purpose: to impact the person addressed in it and maybe make that person remember what has happened- so that adjustment of its behavior could take place, or even learning of something new. Because, once again:
Quote:
[...]
I was referring to the problem of the form of your post, which affects also its content
[...]
Do we really need to decipher posts?
Old 30th June 2018, 15:06   #8
NJK
Frisian Spamfighting Mod

again
if you don't like a post by another user for whatever reason, don't reply to it.
as the Beatles already sung in the 60's "let it be"

Each Thursday a new show on Celtica Radio with Darkwave music.
NJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support