Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions

View Poll Results: Men: Do you give oral sex?
Yes, I "do the deed" willingly and often! 45 80.36%
I only do it when I feel obligated to, or if it'll "get me something" in return. 5 8.93%
Never would I put my face down there! 6 10.71%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23rd November 2003, 19:22   #1
ScorLibran
Resident Floydian

Men giving oral sex...are you one of them?

We all know how women feel about giving oral sex, so this poll is specifically for the guys. Whether you're homosexual or heterosexual, your opinion counts.

Do you offer oral sex enthusiastically, and without being asked? Do you do it reluctantly only when you feel emotionally "forced to"? Or do you flatly refuse?

(Since I'm heterosexual, I can only comment from this perspective.) I happen to think women get completely shortchanged when it comes to oral sex. I used to never do it myself, but then I started "making myself" do it when I realized how important it was for her and how much it "spiced up" a relationship. After a while I became used to it, then started initiating it, then became basically addicted to it. Now twice a day is not enough!

The biggest issue for most guys: smell and/or taste. Those are pheromones, baby! You should love them! Granted, it's an acquired taste, so you'll have to get used to it after the first few tries.

However, there are a few things to be concerned about if you've never done this to a woman...

First, beware what a woman half-your-size can do to your neck with her legs. A recent g/f of mine was 5'1", under 100lbs., and I (at 6'3", 200lbs.) was able to bench press three times her weight. But know that even a woman who cannot bench more than about 50lbs. can usually leg press over 300lbs! Now think about where your head is in relation to her legs. And then think about how little physical control a person has when they're "close" to a certain point of ecstasy. More than once has a g/f cracked my neck in such a way that concerned me for a moment...each time I had to check whether I could move (after I was released, that is). Luckily, it's always been just the same kind of crack you sometimes get tilting your head far to one side. But just be careful...no matter how delicate things begin, as she gets going, most women will clench, grab, twist and pull without even being aware of it. Never be mad at her if she hurts you. It (most often) would be entirely by accident, and actually it's a sign that you did everything just right. Take it like a man!

Second, let's talk about hair. No, not that hair, but the hair on your head. Lucky are the guys with buzz-cuts or no hair at all...nothing to grab up top. But if you have anything on your head that she can grasp, be sure she will do it. No way around it. And if you're the kind who cries when your hair is pulled, who should know that crying while giving oral sex is not a way to arouse most women. Be tough...take it. Don't grab her hands if she grabs your hair because you'll break the "rhythm" of the moment. Same goes for ears, shirt (if you're wearing one), eyebrows, whatever. If she wants to hang on to it, let her.

And third...observe her. Listen to her sounds, pay close attention to her movements, and as difficult as this will be until you figure out how, watch her face occasionally. If you think about what's in front of you, and how far away her face will be, this last one will seem impossible, but you have to try. It's important to know whether her eyes are open or closed. If her eyes are open and she's looking down at you, generally something's wrong...try a different tact/speed/area/whatever. If her eyes are open and staring at the ceiling (depending on your position), then all may be OK, but your goal is to distract her to the point of losing her vision, so work harder. Same goes for her ability to speak. If she's talking to you coherently, then you're failing. If she's mumbling but you can still make out words, work harder. If she's "speaking in tongues", and generally making sounds you've never heard her make, Congratulations! You're doing it right.

You'll be sure everything is going perfectly if her eyes are closed, she's not able to speak understandably, and she's squirming just the right amount. If she's having to move too much, or more specifically, if she's having to move you too much, then she's quietly trying to correct your method. Pay attention and respond to her "requests".

And when the moment comes...er...I mean, "happens", you'll really wish for a little advance warning. Now, don't ever ask her to tell you before she...you know..."finishes". This will completely break rhythm, and will go against your goal of making her incoherent...if she can't speak, she can't warn you verbally. If it's your first time with her (and BTW...I highly recommend giving her *only* oral sex the first few times you're together if she doesn't mind...VERY worth the personal sacrifice), then it'll be a learning process to figure out what she means based only on her movements. Don't put too much confidence in her sounds...she'll be full of audible "false alarms" even if you know her well.

Pay close attention to her hands. Most women will get more "grabby" towards the end. And mostly, pay attention to her legs for two reasons: -1- Many women will let you know they're "close" by moving their legs farther upwards, and -2- They can seriously hurt you here if you're not paying attention. When most women "go", they'll grab your head with their legs without even knowing or intending it...it's entirely a reflex action. I've had a girl grab my head with her legs and twist over-and-over until we fell off the bed, so be ready for anything. Some women are fast about it and some are slow. If she "gets the jump on you", she can possibly give you a muscle injury in your neck (or worse), if you're doing things right, that is.

If she doesn't grab your neck in such a way that your life flashes before your eyes, if she never grabs your hair, if she keeps her eyes open and speaks coherently, but still says she "finished"...you've been faked! Don't feel bad...she'll do this to stroke your ego...it's because she cares, not because she wants to lie about it. Anyway, with a little practice "down there" you'll learn how to tell if she really "did" or not. There's physical evidence of this for women just as there is for men, but it's different and more subtle.

When you're sure it's about to happen, tighten your neck to protect it, but don't stop everything else your doing. A woman will hurt you much worse if you stop "right at the edge" of letting her finish. The exception to this rule is oral-tantra, but that's a different discussion entirely (takes a *lot* of practice, higher physical risk to you, even more attentiveness required).

Anyway...this is my take on oral sex for women. And lastly...never do this as emotional payment, or as "asking for a favor", and never expect oral sex from her in return. If she offers, great. But either way, make it a no-strings-attached act on your part, and do it as often as she'll let you. After what women have been "expected to do" for men throughout the years, this is just what's right in my opinion. My own way of "restoring balance to the universe".

I'm a psychosomatic sister running around without a leash.
ScorLibran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2003, 19:29   #2
randman
Ol' Dirty Loser
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to randman Send a message via AIM to randman Send a message via Yahoo to randman
Holy multiple orgasms Batman! Look how long that post is! And you forgot the toe curling ang quivering. What's really fun is to bring her right to the edge, then slow down and lighten up. Tease her a little. Despite what you say, it's always worked for me.

I've never short-changed a woman in the oral sex department BTW.

I see no stinking sig! Do you see a stinking sig?
randman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2003, 19:34   #3
WhiteRayven
Major Dude

So long as she is clean smelling and well groomed, I like goin' down there.

Why make something idiot proof?? Someone will only make a better idiot!
WhiteRayven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2003, 19:40   #4
ScorLibran
Resident Floydian

Quote:
Originally posted by randman
What's really fun is to bring her right to the edge, then slow down and lighten up. Tease her a little. Despite what you say, it's always worked for me.
That's getting into oral-tantra, and it's my "latest hobby" (so I'm not discouraging it at all).

My personal record so far with a girl is 2hrs 17minutes. I'm shooting for the three-hour mark. Need more physical endurance and lots of Gatorade, though.

I'm a psychosomatic sister running around without a leash.
ScorLibran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2003, 20:16   #5
White Raven
Little Winged One

*Blush* Well, I guess I'm different, because when I er... Reach my peak, I tend to spread my legs a bit wider apart... Not... Clamp them together... So I guess I'm weird... I also wouldn't want to grab his head in case the feeling stopped, so I'd tend to grasp the sheets... If... A guy were ever to... Do that to me, ya know... Yeah...

just as feathery as ever | portfolio | a poignant quote
White Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2003, 20:57   #6
marvinbarcelona
Major Dude

ScorLibran, with you on this one, mate. I treat it as foreplay and try to make it last for hours.

For the guys who wouldn't do it.....give a woman good oral sex as foreplay.....guys, I'm tellin' you, I mean I'm really tellin' you

It's been said that I could start an arguement in an empty room.....I see no reason to disbelieve this.
marvinbarcelona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2003, 21:23   #7
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Everyone knows, me and Rand are both cunning linguists
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2003, 21:41   #8
ShyShy
Amazon Bush Woman
Forum Queen

Hmmm, for the guys who've yet to try this at home, I'd bookmark this page if I were you
ShyShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2003, 21:43   #9
sgtfuzzbubble011

Quote:
My personal record so far with a girl is 2hrs 17minutes. I'm shooting for the three-hour mark. Need more physical endurance and lots of Gatorade, though.
My record is a bit different. I've been able to give a woman 7 orgasms within a 20-minute period of time. I only stopped because she was tired. I could have gone a lot longer, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Anyways, I like giving it as long as she keeps herself clean (not necessarily saying she needs to be shaven, but I like that a little more. ).

And for me, oral sex is actually a little more intimate than normal sexual intercourse. So, I have yet to give it to the woman I was with last night. This will come in due time, though.

Quote:
First, beware what a woman half-your-size can do to your neck with her legs. A recent g/f of mine was 5'1", under 100lbs., and I (at 6'3", 200lbs.) was able to bench press three times her weight. But know that even a woman who cannot bench more than about 50lbs. can usually leg press over 300lbs!
I can vouch for this. The woman I was with at the beginning of this year (the 35-year-old) only weighed about 120 pounds, but she has strong legs. She was careful with them, though, when I giving her those seven orgasms (she clenched the sheets like WR said. ). And the woman I was with last night weighs just a little more than her (probably 5 or 10 pounds more), but she has extremely strong legs. Very nicely toned and great for stroking.
sgtfuzzbubble011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2003, 21:47   #10
richardharris

Hetereosexual oral sex? Yes, if the lady is SO beautty i give it to her.
richardharris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2003, 21:47   #11
ShyShy
Amazon Bush Woman
Forum Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by sgtfuzzbubble99
So, I have yet to give it to the woman I was with last night. This will come in due time, though.

Sarge lost his second virginity??? Damn you
ShyShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2003, 21:50   #12
hgnis
Hobbit Humper
Forum King

Neck cracking: one of the finer arts.
Good advice about that and the hair pulling thing.

I am so important I feel the need to let it be known like a liberal discovering the internets for the first time. Uh hur hur hur. I also wash myself with a rag on a stick.
Realitybites
<3
hgnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2003, 21:50   #13
sgtfuzzbubble011

Quote:
Sarge lost his second virginity??? Damn you
eh heh heh heh

Yeah, it might as well have been my second virginity. It's been long enough.
sgtfuzzbubble011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2003, 21:55   #14
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

I love giving Oral sex. With girls its easy, and when you are with a guy you get a hot meal in return!
Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2003, 21:56   #15
godoncrack
Forum King

The closest i'll come to oral sex on my lover at this point in time is licking taco bell off of my right hand.
godoncrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2003, 22:03   #16
hgnis
Hobbit Humper
Forum King

You might get it on the platform to who knows....

I am so important I feel the need to let it be known like a liberal discovering the internets for the first time. Uh hur hur hur. I also wash myself with a rag on a stick.
Realitybites
<3
Old 23rd November 2003, 23:14   #17
Bazman63
Major Dude

Takes me longer to read the damn post than it does to have sex.

'In this country, it takes all the running you can do to stay in one place.'"
Bazman63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2003, 23:16   #18
WhiteRayven
Major Dude

Mmmmmmmmm Fur burger, yum, yum

Old 24th November 2003, 10:27   #19
Daxie

Send a message via Yahoo to Daxie
i have done it and yes..."it" has gotta be clean

when i die, bury me face down so the world can kiss my ass
I support the "rap battles" thread.
Daxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2003, 12:44   #20
missyob
Angel of Winamp

Oral sex is awesome if done correctly. I have been given some oral sex in my life that made me want to pick up the lastest issue of Maxim and read it...........

When done correctly it can be the best!

I dont do the whole wrapping of the legs around the head, I think it would take away from the whole experience. I like it
when the guys body is bent and his head is down there and you can still grab their butt.

Oh yea for the ladies, always make sure you are shaven in your pubic area. I think it is much more sexy.

Big Hugs,

~ Missy
missyob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2003, 12:48   #21
ertmann|CPH
Forum Viking
(Forum King)

yeah, she gives, i give - i think thats a fair deal.... but i do demand her being shaven.

btw what's up with all this sex talk around here?
ertmann|CPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2003, 12:52   #22
missyob
Angel of Winamp

Quote:
Originally posted by ertmann|CPH

btw what's up with all this sex talk around here?

I am taking it personally. I came back to the forums and all of a sudden there is so much sex talk.

I am not a bad influence am I??????

~ Missy
missyob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2003, 13:02   #23
. - .... .- -. ....
Backpacking

Send a message via ICQ to . - .... .- -. .... Send a message via Yahoo to . - .... .- -. ....
Quote:
Originally posted by Bazman63
Takes me longer to read the damn post than it does to have sex.
true of most of the people who have posted in here, methinks. That is, if they even have a point of reference to begin with...

Like my photography? Buy some here....
. - .... .- -. .... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2003, 13:10   #24
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Quote:
Originally posted by ethan_h
true of most of the people who have posted in here, methinks. That is, if they even have a point of reference to begin with...
Yep! These threads always crack me up(No! Don't pun that!)
Widdykats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2003, 13:15   #25
ertmann|CPH
Forum Viking
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by missyob
I am taking it personally. I came back to the forums and all of a sudden there is so much sex talk.

I am not a bad influence am I??????

~ Missy
ha ha, no worries hon'
Old 24th November 2003, 13:26   #26
logoguy

Send a message via AIM to logoguy
WOW
logoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2003, 14:17   #27
randman
Ol' Dirty Loser
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to randman Send a message via AIM to randman Send a message via Yahoo to randman
Quote:
Originally posted by ethan_h
The key word being most methinks. You're certainly not talking about we more experienced men here. (We know who we are.)

Chev, I'll break his right leg and you break the left. Bilbo, you can have the little one in between. Sarge you can tap him with your S-10 at about 40 MPH.

fake sig

Old 24th November 2003, 14:27   #28
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

But Randy, You don't write "War And Peace" about it, cuz ya' know whatcha doing....hopefully!
Old 24th November 2003, 14:37   #29
randman
Ol' Dirty Loser
(Major Dude)

Quote:
Originally posted by Widdykats
But Randy, You don't write "War And Peace" about it, cuz ya' know whatcha doing....hopefully!
Errrrrrr, yeah. Even though it's been a while. They say you don't forget. It's kind of like licking a bicycle seat.... or something like that.

Riding a bicycle! That was it! Errrr, sorry.

Old 24th November 2003, 14:42   #30
. - .... .- -. ....
Backpacking

Send a message via ICQ to . - .... .- -. .... Send a message via Yahoo to . - .... .- -. ....
Quote:
The key word being most methinks.
Damn right!

Like my photography? Buy some here....
. - .... .- -. .... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2003, 14:42   #31
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Quote:
Errrrrrr, yeah. Even though it's been a while. They say you don't forget. It's kind of like licking a bicycle seat.... or something like that.

Riding a bicycle! That was it! Errrr, sorry.
Oh Goody!!
And that's why winamp is The Forum to visit!!
Old 24th November 2003, 14:48   #32
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally posted by Bilbo Baggins
I love giving Oral sex. With girls its easy, and when you are with a guy you get a hot meal in return!
ACK!
I try to keep that kind of protein out of my diet.
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2003, 16:34   #33
Magic_Midget
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to Magic_Midget Send a message via Yahoo to Magic_Midget
Continuing on with the subject.....

It's also great if you know some techniques besides slobbering all over under there. Some guys have different tongue shapes, I think girls find better benefits with narrow, long tongues than a flat wider one.

Either way, it'll still pleasure the hell outta her. My favorite technique that I like to use is the 'circle'. When you lick her in a circular motion, teasing that clit to bring her close to orgasm, then letting off a touch, repeat cycle. Going deep with the tongue is a plus too.

Fingering her lovehole while you tease her with your tongue is another way. She gets twice the orgasm, but gets wild with hair pulling.

Best way to prevent some of that is to just do it on the bed close to bed posts. My girl loves using bedposts and let her legs do the work on my head.

thats it for now..

Like Poetry and art? Visit my DeviantArt Site: www.lilithlairpoetry.deviantart.com
Magic_Midget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2003, 16:44   #34
ertmann|CPH
Forum Viking
(Forum King)

lol, and i got a warning from jones after showing pics of the war in Iraq, saying it was to graphic for kids....

oh well, kids are better of knowing this stuff anyway.....
Old 24th November 2003, 16:46   #35
White Raven
Little Winged One

*Me whips out notepad and jots points down to whack her boyfriend over the head with*

Just kidding...

Old 24th November 2003, 16:48   #36
Magic_Midget
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to Magic_Midget Send a message via Yahoo to Magic_Midget
What men call donkey punches during sex....women call donkey kicks...during foreplay...lol

Like Poetry and art? Visit my DeviantArt Site: www.lilithlairpoetry.deviantart.com
Magic_Midget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2003, 16:49   #37
White Raven
Little Winged One

What's a donkey kick/punch? O.o

Old 24th November 2003, 16:59   #38
WhiteRayven
Major Dude

That is a good question, you see, from what I understand...oh there is no easy way to say this... Basicly he/she punhces him/her because it shocks them and makses them clench.

I thihk thats it.

Old 24th November 2003, 17:09   #39
will
Nullsoft Newbie (Moderator)

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteRayven
That is a good question, you see, from what I understand...oh there is no easy way to say this... Basicly he/she punhces him/her because it shocks them and makses them clench.

I thihk thats it.
from what i understand (not from experience i hasten to add), it is to knock your partner out. Its for people for whom normal anal isn't tight enough

DO NOT PM ME WITH TECH SUPPORT QUESTIONS
will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2003, 18:24   #40
hgnis
Hobbit Humper
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by will
Its for people for whom normal anal isn't tight enough

Realitybites
<3
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions