Old 19th April 2009, 21:26   #1
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

feeling very very very sick and weak...

ok guys, i know it looks to you like another attention seeking attempt, but i'm totally serious and would never post something like that unless it was serious.

in the last week i've had gotten into depression since its been the longest time since i've had a job (over a month), plus that i'm having a rapidly worsening neck issue due to wrong sitting position and falling asleep on the chair (head down) and swift movement before completely waking up (i've been lucky not to die from that).

you know those moments where you think you're gonna either puke or faint?, i'm having this feeling right now, trying to fight it as i'm writing this... as you see.. its still not worse enough to stop me from function, but i feel like any moment something big will happen, and i dont wanna die, not yet!!!

i'm currently taking narocin and some vitamins, dont know what else would help, i think something might be failing, maybe my liver or appendix.
kingo'mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2009, 21:34   #2
S-uper_T-oast
Forum King

More weed.
S-uper_T-oast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2009, 21:42   #3
deeder7001
Jesus Freak
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to deeder7001 Send a message via Yahoo to deeder7001
Eat something. Something healthy. Start with a small amount.

There is no sig.
deeder7001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2009, 21:47   #4
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

i dont smoke weed, my dad used to grow it on my porch, but after he died i threw it all away so i wont be guilty, not emotionally or legally, could have sold it because he grew them tall both male and female, but eh, money was not THAT needed back then.

drinking seems to help me, my mom thinks i'm dehydrated and drinking does help some, and i didnt really drink that much for a long time, so i do think i've damaged my liver, that and because i ate garbage for a long time too
Old 19th April 2009, 21:54   #5
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

whoever cares about me, i'm gonna update this thread quite a few times with whats going on, as of now i'm a little better, i'm forcing myself to drink some fluids, but the sick feeling is still there, plus my head and neck areas are starting to get a little hot.

[edit] if for some reason i wont show up online for 3 or more days without saying so, the mods can close my account
Old 19th April 2009, 23:45   #6
fc*uk

My wife says you need to go to a doctor.
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2009, 05:04   #7
Psythik
Got his CT back
and didn't pay $10
(Forum King)

Don't die on us! Toke up before it's too late!

This is a sig of some nature.
Psythik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2009, 08:19   #8
iomegajaz
Balled and Chained
Alumni

Settle down there, drama queen. It's probably just hot flashes.

"My heart hates uggos." –J.D.
iomegajaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2009, 08:23   #9
rockouthippie
Banned

Look in a mirror, pull your lower eyelids down. Do the whites of your eyes look yellow? If so, see a doctor immediately. If not, it's probably not your liver. If you can pee it's probably not your kidneys. If you quit peeing somewhat normally, see a doctor quick.

If it was your appendix you'd most likely feel some abdominal pain.

If you can take your temperature you should immediately see a doctor if it's 101 or above. At a hundred you might think about it. 98.6 would be normal.

It sounds to me like you might have just caught a flu and been a little run down from being depressed. I speak from experience. Depression can make you feel paranoid.

If you're not too feverish (over 100), don't have yellow eyes, don't have sharp abdominal pain.... and you can pee... you're not gonna die... go to bed before you pass out in your chair and screw your neck up more.

Quote:
Originally posted by kingo'mountain
i'm forcing myself to drink some fluids, but the sick feeling is still there, plus my head and neck areas are starting to get a little hot.
Did you by any chance take a large dose of B vitamins, especially Niacin? That would give you exactly the symptoms you describe. If vitamins aren't in your normal routine, you could also be sensitive.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2009, 09:54   #10
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

ok, thanks so much guys, i'm ok now... you can let this thread fade out, i think i know why i felt bad but you would think i have lost my mind... uh.. i look crazy to you anyways so i'll tell:

i was under spiritual attack, some malicious spirit was attached to me, how i know this? my brother had a problem with his TV tuner, it was shutting off by itself like a minute after you turn it on... i replaced his with mine and it kept doing it, somehow all this time i knew i was under spiritual attack, i was saying out "i'm not willing to die yet, i have a family to support, its not my time now" after a little will battle with it, both "it" stopped (immediate feeling of relaxation) and the tuner stayed on for the rest of the night, i believe my dad came to visit me to urge me to get a job, not sure though

ok, let the ghost jokes begin, i dont care
Old 20th April 2009, 17:15   #11
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
I don't know why you're asking us posters on the forum for physical/psychological problems; None of us have stayed a Holiday Inn Express last night...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2009, 18:07   #12
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

^Wellllll....
Oh, and KOM...Go out in the yard and eat some long grass. You'll then throw up that hairball...
What?
Widdykats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2009, 18:52   #13
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

grass? what grass? are we talking about the same thing?

seriously though, the sick feeling is back again, not really sure what to think now
Old 20th April 2009, 18:55   #14
S-uper_T-oast
Forum King

You need to relax.
S-uper_T-oast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2009, 19:19   #15
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

easy to say, you try to relax when youre afraid for your life
Old 20th April 2009, 22:08   #17
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
i was under spiritual attack, some malicious spirit was attached to me
You've really got to stop smoking pencil shavings. However, if you really are under spiritual attack, take a walk in a Japanese garden. Why do Japanese gardens have crooked paths? It's said that evil spirits can't turn corners.

[IMG]http://retrovision*****wp-content/uploads/100_2722-239x300.jpg[/IMG]
Old 21st April 2009, 03:42   #18
tuckerm
Forum Emo

This is some crazy shit.
tuckerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2009, 07:36   #19
Flexi
wellspring of milk
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Flexi
Finding Nemo - Dori Speaking Whale
David Lynch - Ideas are like fishing

♥ take care
Flexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2009, 07:56   #20
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

it was genius to cast ellen as dori, she gave her so much character and zipness, pixar were also smart to let the voice actors improvise a little, that movie went through so many changes and rewrites that it was practically impossible to compile it together, animation will forever kick ass even beyond high budget films like titanic and matrix, it takes alot more than saying a few lines and jump with cable straps
Old 21st April 2009, 15:04   #21
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Quote:
grass? what grass? are we talking about the same thing?

seriously though, the sick feeling is back again, not really sure what to think now
*ahem* That or try
These
Old 21st April 2009, 17:27   #22
ryan
not fucked, not quite.
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to ryan
Speaking of grass. I missed 420.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2009, 19:25   #23
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

^NARC!!!
Old 23rd April 2009, 07:22   #24
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
Quote:
Originally posted by rockouthippie
Look in a mirror, pull your lower eyelids down. Do the whites of your eyes look yellow? If so, see a doctor immediately. If not, it's probably not your liver. If you can pee it's probably not your kidneys. If you quit peeing somewhat normally, see a doctor quick.

If it was your appendix you'd most likely feel some abdominal pain.

If you can take your temperature you should immediately see a doctor if it's 101 or above. At a hundred you might think about it. 98.6 would be normal.

It sounds to me like you might have just caught a flu and been a little run down from being depressed. I speak from experience. Depression can make you feel paranoid.

If you're not too feverish (over 100), don't have yellow eyes, don't have sharp abdominal pain.... and you can pee... you're not gonna die... go to bed before you pass out in your chair and screw your neck up more.

Did you by any chance take a large dose of B vitamins, especially Niacin? That would give you exactly the symptoms you describe. If vitamins aren't in your normal routine, you could also be sensitive.
some good ideas here; worth reading again ^

Unemployment can do some really horrible things to the mind, especially if things were far from perfect before unemployment. Problems with the mind become psychosomatic and intensify other physical conditions. This can become very harmful over time causing all kinds of bad shit to happen. I think you have some small physical problems that are grossly intensified by your mental/emotional state, making the physical problems worse, especially in the case of drinking. Drinking, while more legal than marijuana, is as harmful or much more so if not done with some moderation and restraint.

My suggestion is vague but very helpful if you really take some time to not only think about it, but act on it.

You need a plan; a plan that you yourself put together and you yourself put into action.

The only way to feel better about a problem is to address it and come up with a solution or alternative to your current situation. For example, when unemployed, it becomes a FULL TIME JOB to job hunt. In other words, it is the bare minimum to spend literally 8 rigorous hours a day, at least 5 days a week looking for a job. If you can push yourself to do this, you will likely find at least somewhat decent employment within a relatively short time, and despite being a lot, it will likely pay off. If not the perfect job, pick it up anyway and work (get paid) while looking for something better. This job hunting and even working at a place that isn't perfect will boost morale and give you at least some sense of accomplishment and the motivation to push forward some more.

Another thing - bad feelings, while important and necessary for some security and safety issues, are often harmful and the result of a mind that has too much time to wander. If you keep yourself productive and busy, you'll notice that you don't have time for that kind of self-defeating bullshit.

Start with small, relatively easy attainable goals - keeping your living space clean and inviting to you, a job hunt plan that you will be able to handle, a diet that is more healthy, exercise... These things will help you know you're at least "doing something about it", and that's at least half the battle.

I have the hunch that a lot of the physical problems you list will become better as a result of what I typed above, because you'd probably have less time to drink, you'd probably sleep in a better place, and you'd probably eat some better stuff.

Just ask yourself, "what am I doing right now, and what purpose does it serve?". Ask often and make sure the answer is good, and if not, do what you need to do to fix it.

I could type all night on suggestions and advice, but really, your life isn't under my control - it's up to you. Plus, too much advice and suggestions could lead to someone thinking that it's just "too much". Just push yourself to keep every choice and action focused on a possible good outcome.

Even if 99 things fail and the 100th works out, you'll still be in better shape than you are now.

Post when you decide what you're going to do first, even if it's just sleeping in a bed instead of the chair. Post again if you accomplish it.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009, 07:44   #25
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

thanks ted, hippie...

again for those who care, i'm feeling alot better, my neck still gives me problems from time to time but generally i'm better.

btw, i'm employed again, i check the gas meters of private buildings for now, will come back to the supermarket buisness later
Old 23rd April 2009, 08:47   #26
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

My cousin does the same thing with electric meters. He loves it. No serious pressure or people always watching him, pays enough to keep living expenses under control and to keep him shooting pool at the bar on the weekends, and rather stable and secure. He just has to remember to keep a box of dog treats in his truck in case a dog comes after him.

Congrats on the gig; I hope my job hunt works out as well as yours did.

Old 23rd April 2009, 09:03   #27
Paul_Bags
Major Dude

Kingo, I'm happy for you, really. Also, listen to ted, reading his post his advice is golden.

As for drinking: don't ever drink depressed. Alcohol is a depressant, and as much as it may lift your spirits (pun) on other occasions it's no good when your depressed. I forgot where I was gong with this, It's all physiological anyway (what you know about X is what the reality about X is, from your perspective version of reality).

I'm kinda drunk myself right now, might just leave it for a bit. Take care man.
Paul_Bags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009, 09:33   #28
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
my neck still gives me problems.
Aspercreme works good for that. Also Sportscreme, but it costs twice as much and is the same thing.

http://www.drugs.com/cdi/aspercreme-cream.html
Old 23rd April 2009, 12:17   #29
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

^Also Fiorcet. I believe in hitting a fly with a ball peen hammer.
Old 23rd April 2009, 20:24   #30
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

well widdy, with such knowledge in medications and drugs, i'd say you should become a *******ist :d quite serious actually, at least you know what to take in a dire situation, and not some witch doctor who tells you to eat herbs and shit, and people with "magic" crystals and stones... as you've found out i'm a believer in paranormal stuff, yet... witch doctors are full of cow dung to me.

ok... now back to being pityful and annoying
Old 23rd April 2009, 20:28   #31
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Widdykats
^Also Fiorcet.
Take two barbiturates and call me in the morning?
Old 23rd April 2009, 23:06   #32
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Take the heaviest rock you can pick up and drop it on your bare toe. I promise you won't even feel the neck pain after that.

Old 24th April 2009, 07:18   #33
kingo'mountain
in need of banned aid

its not pain, i would have said if i had pain, its just an uncomfortable feeling mostly when i turn my head, i would sometimes get the feeling like i'm gonna faint accompanied by a little nausea, my gut feeling is that i've worn some of my neck vertebras (links) due to unnatural positions since i'm hearing the bone "ticking" like two bones are rubbing one another... and i've come to the situation of numbing of body parts, so i think theres some pressure on the nerves in my neck... maybe that what causes the nausea
Old 24th April 2009, 11:23   #34
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

If sudden twisting of your head makes you woozy, you may have an inner ear problem. May! Sometimes clogged sinus can do that or very bad "tensed neck shoulder muscles".
I would go the doctor, kiddo. All of those are so fixable.
I don't think it's Lupus.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions