Old 27th January 2016, 08:29   #1
ariszlo

Author of Soundwave

It is one of the skins claimed by FrisbeeMonkey. VAG calls FrisbeeMonkey Eric. That is confirmed by whoadmin.com: frisbeemonkey.com is registered by Eric Dewhirst.

But! The Winamp.com page of the Soundwave skin says that the author is Aaron Spuler. And yes, the skin is available at Aaron Spuler's website.

So who is the author of the Soundwave Winamp skin? Are Eric Dewhirst and Aaron Spuler one and the same person?
ariszlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2016, 10:36   #2
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator

Did you looked in the skin.xml info? I can´t download the skin from that link, can you post it here?
Victhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2016, 12:20   #3
ariszlo

My bad. The two skins are not the same. They look different and are coded differently. And of course, they are made by two different authors.

SoundWaveBeta04.wal (right-clicking on the link to download the file) was made by FrisbeeMonkey (i.e. Eric Dewhirst) and Soundwave.wal hosted at spuler.us was made by Aaron Spuler.
ariszlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2016, 12:46   #4
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator

Too much attention to the detail of the author but not too much attention to the actual skin itself... :P
These are 2 different skins, they share the name and the subject (that Transformer thing.), but have totally different design and graphics (and coding). Like you just said LOL (I´ve read the links part but skipped your 1st `paragraph)
Case closed! Pay more attention next time or you'll be punished! XD .
Victhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Modern Skins