Old 27th June 2002, 04:45   #1
dollerspark
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to dollerspark
Just Plain Pissed...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I can't stand it! I feel so cold and alone!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh! I can't stand close-minded people! Especially when they think only about themselves! I can't STAND IT!

AAAAAAAAAH! SHOOT ME! I WILL NOT BE A SLAVE! I AM NOT A SLAVE! I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE ONE OF YOU...

Yeah, I know you people think I'm insane for that little rant, but I'm thoroughly and intensely pissed, so please bear with me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!...

"We are fortunate: we are alive; we are powerful; the welfare of our civilization and our species is in our hands. If we do not speak for Earth, who will? If we are not committed to our own survival, who will be?" -Carl Sagan
dollerspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2002, 07:12   #2
pixiefied
Mother Trucker

Send a message via Yahoo to pixiefied
hello..my name is dr.ruth. how may i help you?
pixiefied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2002, 09:42   #3
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

That is one of the biggest bitches I have seen around here for a long time.
Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2002, 16:23   #4
dollerspark
Major Dude

Sorry

"We are fortunate: we are alive; we are powerful; the welfare of our civilization and our species is in our hands. If we do not speak for Earth, who will? If we are not committed to our own survival, who will be?" -Carl Sagan
Old 27th June 2002, 19:03   #5
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

Send a message via ICQ to Xerxes
Non conformity is a means, not an end.
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2002, 23:20   #6
cmisker
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to cmisker Send a message via AIM to cmisker Send a message via Yahoo to cmisker
What caused this?? Why are you so plain pissed? Or... is it just... *one of those days*..?

Wanna see my Winamp 3?
cmisker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2002, 00:36   #7
Atmo
The Freak
(Forum King)

I think we all have those days...
Atmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2002, 06:09   #8
dollerspark
Major Dude

Well, it's mainly because of something going on right now in the US. I thought that people would be INTELLIGENT, but they aren't. They just plain aren't. The pulled their goddamn brains out of their heads, and shoved them up their asses. They don't seem to care about anyone else, and if they do, they sure as hell aren't showing it. It makes me sad to see that something that America was meant to have freedom for slowly get it's grip in the governemt.

You can probably guess what I'm talking about, but I don't want to say it because I'm still very pissed. And there will most likely be more to come when the fucking Supreme Court morons...

Nevermind. Fuck it. Let America get overrun. I don't give a horny rat's ass. I'll go move to a country that doesn't lie about it's freedoms...

Our poor forefathers are probably rolling in their graves. I would be, too, if I saw such unmistakeably vile things happening to the country I set up...

I'm sorry that you guys have to see this, I really am, but I'm so pissed that I had to let it out.

Old 28th June 2002, 06:17   #9
slacker52

Send a message via AIM to slacker52
people are just a bunch of mindless freeks and ive said it before and ill say it again ...god our society is pathetic
slacker52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2002, 06:40   #10
dollerspark
Major Dude

Yes, slacker, I agree. So many people are just mindless freaks.

I can't believe it. America! The land of the free? Not anymore! Now we have the Beavis and Butthead of religion clasping down on America. I thought they would be reasonable and intelligent and want to have everyone feel included. But no. I was wrong. Once again, soceity doesn't fail to fail.

GRRR. It's turning into ONE NATION, UNDEREDUCATED. AAAAAAAH! THOSE FUCKERS NEED TO GET THEIR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF OUR COUNTRY! And Bush...
At first I was wondering about him. Then I thought that he proved himself in the 9-11 times. But how low... How fucking low... I can't believe that our very own president can't understand what America was meant to be! DOES BUSH EVEN KNOW HIS GODDAMN ABC'S?!?!?!?! Now I'm starting to wonder if he is the only dope worth shooting...

And I can't believe those people! HOW MINDLESS ARE THEY?! SINCE WHEN IS IT GOOD TO HAVE SOMETHING HURTING OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT IT THERE, HRMMM?! HMMM?!?!?! SINCE WHEN ARE THOSE GOOD MORALS YOU ASSLICKING FUCKRAGS?!?!?!

God, if you really do exsist, and you're listening...SAVE ME FROM YOUR SHITMINDED FOLLOWERS!

Once again I apologize for this. Not a single word of it was meant to offend anyone. If it has, then please realize that that was not why I ranted all that, you have twisted my message into something that I inteded for it not to be. Just keep in mind that this is the bitchlist and I'm using exactly for what it was made.

Old 28th June 2002, 17:49   #11
steak
Major Dude

The bad thing is, that even though we are not stupid, even though we know that we are righteous, the stupid people walk around all day thinking they are not stupid. They are to stupid to see, This is sad.

Like I care, screw stupid people.
steak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2002, 19:01   #12
slacker52

i see dumb people
they'er everywhere
they walk around just like normal people
they dont know they're dumb!
Old 28th June 2002, 20:09   #13
dollerspark
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by [geeza]steak
Like I care, screw stupid people.
I agree. Just be careful, they have somehow got a hold of America and aren't letting many smart people in...

Quote:
Originally posted by slacker52
i see dumb people
they'er everywhere
HAHAHAHAHA! LMAO!

Old 29th June 2002, 04:40   #14
pixiefied
Mother Trucker

Send a message via Yahoo to pixiefied
pixiefied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2002, 05:41   #15
See Her Pee

Send a message via AIM to See Her Pee
Quote:
Originally posted by slacker52
i see dumb people
they'er everywhere
hehe... thats funny
See Her Pee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2002, 06:26   #16
slacker52

just litining up the mood
Old 30th June 2002, 18:11   #17
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

I still don't get it

Is this something to do with that copy protection bill or something?
Or is it just America being tits like usual so they can push towards their goal of total world domination?

"We think science is interesting and if you disagree, you can fuck off."
fwgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2002, 20:47   #18
dollerspark
Major Dude

Well, Phily, it was sparked up by that whole Pledge of Alleigance thing (there, I said it ) and after that I started realizing how much Christianity has basically slithered into the American government and is starting to take over.

It's just so sad

Old 30th June 2002, 21:31   #19
deadrabbit
Major Dude

ever since Mr. Christ kicked the bucket, christianity's been going downhill . . . indeed, as dollerspark says, it has a tendency to slither
deadrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2002, 00:33   #20
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

Quote:
Originally posted by dollerspark

At first I was wondering about him. Then I thought that he proved himself in the 9-11 times. But how low... How fucking low... I can't believe that our very own president can't understand what America was meant to be!
The fact that most of the senate and the house of representives banded together in resolution against the under god ruling means Bush has bipartisan support, which generally means that most of the country is behind him, not against him.

If you would like to move to a more godless country to suit your atheistic desires- may I suggest China? They lock up people who sell bibles there. Or you could go to cuba or north korea, which are also both officially atheist.
Old 1st July 2002, 00:40   #21
Bilbo Baggins

You would think that Xerxes has an affiliation with those countries, the ways he pimps them.
Old 1st July 2002, 00:45   #22
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

Only an affiliation of hatred- for communist countries everywhere.
Old 1st July 2002, 00:48   #23
Bilbo Baggins

Yeah, i know you do. I hate them too.
Old 1st July 2002, 08:08   #24
dollerspark
Major Dude

I'm not a big fan of communism either.

But Xerxes:

1) Yeah, so most of the country is with him. Now I don't want to sound like I'm the only one that sees what's going on, but they, too, have lost sight of the intended America.

2) Out of all countries, I love America. That's the problem with these days is that Christianity is taking over and turning it into a whole different country. The ideal America was never intended to be Christian.

Old 1st July 2002, 08:39   #25
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

Quote:
Originally posted by dollerspark
The ideal America was never intended to be Christian.
Negligable. Most of the original seed colonies from europe were made up of people fleeing Catholocism and even the Protestant faiths to live in a land of unpersecuted worship of "god". Quakers, some Calvinists... some Waldenses, some Jews... etc etc etc.

Most of the founding fathers were Christian- Thomas Jefferson was an agnostic (which was the choice of many scientific minds). Washington was a Free-Mason.

At that time, the world view of the western world was that there was no possible way that God could not exist- Frederic Neitzche hadn't yet appeared; Darwin had not yet set sail on the Beagle. It just was not concieveable that there was no Higher power to men of this time.

That said,

The constitution must be adapted to more "enlightened" times; after all, the founding fathers also thought that only white male property owners should have the right to vote.

I believe the ideal America guarantees what the classic Rockwell poster "Freedom of Religion" immortalizes- "Each according to the dictates of his own conscience"

Thus, getting back to the very original debate- the inclusion of two words in the Flag Salute: If an atheist had a serious problem, then HE should be and IS guaranteed the right to NOT RECITE IT.

The right to not recite the flag salute has actually been established in US legal precedent.
Old 3rd July 2002, 21:19   #26
-=DEagle=-

I think the problem with (and i say "USA" since America, is the whole continent, although being much debated) is that people stick their pride up their asses so high up they can't think like a normal (as i was taught in the American Field Serice, AFS for short) World Citizen, you want to know why everyone in the world (execpt some suck ups) hate USA, it is simply because USA thinks and believes that it is the best damn thing on the face of the earth, but check this out, a USA citizen goes to Japan and speaks English believing that, since USA speaks it, so must everybody, gets laughed at and yelled at in their faces, want to know why, because USA sucks up to Japan, its the revenge of the Nukes. Another thing is that USA simply gets in the way of every little insident in the world, count the wars USA have faught out that weren't originally their business, and you'd be surprised.

Sadly, USA people (as i pointed out in http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....131#post611131) just don't care about what goes on in the rest of the world, and unfortunatly it has been the mayority of people i know from the USA that think this way and will not accept any other type of mentality.

Yes, dollerspark i agree with you, USA people will simply not be intelligent if they don't take a moment to look outside their borders
-=DEagle=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2002, 08:12   #27
dollerspark
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by -=DEagle=-
Yes, dollerspark i agree with you, USA people will simply not be intelligent if they don't take a moment to look outside their borders
Thank you, but the problem that is pissing me off here is actually right inside our borders.

Many Americans are ignorant to the outside world. This bothers many countries, we see it all the time. I think 9-11 made that pretty clear. But 9-11 bothered me even further, in what happened inside our country. After the attack, the US decided that they needed to pull together, be a more United States. Sadly, it was mostly "God bless America," and things of that nature that were said. It made me feel not only like only the Chritian Americans needed to pull together to get back to being the US that used to be, excluding non-Christians as if they weren't true Americans, but also making me feel like the attack never hurt any non-Christians. That's been buggin' the fuck out of me for sooo long.

I can't believe people don't see how wrong this is! Just dismissing it because they can't see how it's making others feel. Yes you goddamn Christians! I don't mind your beliefs, but, when you try to put them on me or the freedom of religion stressing country of the United States, then you've crossed a line. That's going too far. Could you stop thinking about yourselves for one GODDAMN MINUTE and see how OTHERS might be FEELING?!

I swear. If things go on like this it's going to be ChristiaNazi, America pretty soon...

Old 4th July 2002, 13:28   #28
John M
Puts the Cuss in General Discussions
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to John M
dollerspark, if you dont like this place, why dont you leave? just fucking go to canada or fly to afghanistan or something. your baseless rants are pissing me off.

missyob made me post this.
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2002, 21:02   #29
dollerspark
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by John M
dollerspark, if you dont like this place, why dont you leave? just fucking go to canada or fly to afghanistan or something. your baseless rants are pissing me off.
I've been considering that (I'm too young to go anywhere yet).

But like I said earlier, what I said wasn't meant to offend anyone. This is the Bitchlist and I'm using it exactly as it was intented to be used. If you've taken any of this personally, then that is your fault, not mine.

Old 11th July 2002, 19:29   #30
Mr. 75MHz

I feel Pissed Off And Stressed Out Everyday At this mental hospital i live in
Mr. 75MHz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2002, 17:06   #31
apollos
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. 75MHz
I feel Pissed Off And Stressed Out Everyday At this mental hospital i live in
You are just a fool. Nothing else.

The worst part is that Vie has introduced another twat to these forums called David Jefferson. He cries everday at small things and I can see him now getting his ass flamed.

/me kicks vie in the balls then runs

Hmm... I hate ignorant people. I talk to people who are open minded about things.
apollos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2002, 22:55   #32
infidelguy

Send a message via AIM to infidelguy Send a message via Yahoo to infidelguy
The Chinese government........

Quote:
Originally posted by Xerxes

If you would like to move to a more godless country to suit your atheistic desires- may I suggest China? They lock up people who sell bibles there. Or you could go to cuba or north korea, which are also both officially atheist.
I have quite a few friends from China, oddly enough, books about atheism and philosophy (other than Eastern) are banned as well.

We must be careful making statements about who should leave and who should stay. This is a nation run by predominately white people, if the blacks don't like it, they should get out? This kind of bigotry is what divides the country even more.

Atheism does not equal Communism. This is popular myth perpetuated by ignorant fundamentalists.

Let people believe what they want to believe, just don't force me to participate. Unfortunately, since "In God We Trust" was pushed to be added on coins during the civil war by an English Minister(wars do this kind of stuff) and then added to our bills in 1954, I have no choice but to participate. The founding fathers didn't want this.

I think the government should be neutral in regards to belief systems. Leave people alone. Unless they are overtly harming others principles that this country was founded upon.

Churches should pay taxes, it's business. Plain and simple.

Just ranting.

May God hurry up and arrive to show us all how wrong we all are.

Reginald V. Finley, Sr.
Program Director: WARN
http://216.127.79.127:8000/listen.pls
The Infidel Guy
http://www.infidelguy.com
infidelguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2002, 00:41   #33
freakypablo

Send a message via AIM to freakypablo
The US government is pretty much saturated with idiots. i really wish i was able to leave, Dollerspark.
freakypablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist