Old 21st February 2007, 04:27   #1
fido083

5.33 "online services" Playlist Bug??

A bit of an annoying "bug".

In 5.32, I set it up to add songs to the end of the playlist when double clicking from the library and also direclty from the file.

In 5.33 this works the same, everything ok.

In 5.32, when I select "AOL Radio with XM" under online services, it clears the playlist, connects, and starts to play. This is exactly what I want.

In 5.33, selecting the same treats it like selecting a song and puts the "channel" at the end of the playlist.

I liked the 5.32 behavior much better. 5.33 makes it harder the "channel surf" the online services.

Is the 5.32 behavior a "bug" that was fixed or is there and additional setting in 5.33 to address this?

I reloaded 5.32 and it works the way i like it..

Joe.
fido083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2007, 12:01   #2
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & Shoutcast Team

No, if anything, it was a bug fix.

Online Services is part of the Media Library, and therefore should follow the "Double click or Enter in the Library" setting in: Prefs > Media Library > Library Options (ie. if it's set to 'Play' or 'Enqueue').

If you've got it set to Enqueue (add to the end of the current playlist), but want a certain section (or items) to Play instead (clear playlist), then try right-clicking the item(s) instead, and select 'Play'.
DJ Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2007, 03:14   #3
fido083

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ Egg
No, if anything, it was a bug fix.

Online Services is part of the Media Library, and therefore should follow the "Double click or Enter in the Library" setting in: Prefs > Media Library > Library Options (ie. if it's set to 'Play' or 'Enqueue').

If you've got it set to Enqueue (add to the end of the current playlist), but want a certain section (or items) to Play instead (clear playlist), then try right-clicking the item(s) instead, and select 'Play'.
Thanks for the quick reply DJ

So it was a "bug" in 5.32.

Is there a way to put the "bug" back into 5.33? Like an .ini adjustment? or is it more involved than that?

Joe.
fido083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2007, 03:32   #4
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & Shoutcast Team

Yup. Reproduced. It is bug.

When 'Enqueues selected items' is set as default in Prefs > Media Library, then both 'Play' and 'Enqueue' are enqueing items in Online Services > AOL Radio,
(whereas 'Play' should clear the playlist and only add/play the selected item).

Note that it works correctly when 'Plays selected items' is set as default.

Also note, I haven't checked any other OS pages for the same bug yet.
DJ Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Bug Reports