Old 2nd September 2014, 00:17   #41
DrO

the amazing people are the ones who don't post on here
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2014, 15:21   #42
DrO

the issue has now been determined as being due to the new automatic mode and some parts of the hand-shake between the Source DSP and DNAS in 2.x mode taking longer than is expected which with the new automatic mode handling can cause the Source DSP to assume a dropped connection (when it should wait longer for a response).

we should have a fixed version of the Source DSP by the end of the week (hopefully sooner).
Old 18th September 2014, 21:39   #43
DrO

masg1313 & engineer101: i've sent both of you (as well as mjbrown who also saw the issue) a test build of the Source DSP to try out.
Old 24th September 2014, 08:36   #44
joelrivera30

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrO View Post
masg1313 & engineer101: i've sent both of you (as well as mjbrown who also saw the issue) a test build of the Source DSP to try out.
Hi I been having the same issue masg1313 & engineer101 has... Can you PM the beta build so I can give it a test too...

Thanks
joelrivera30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2014, 20:33   #45
DrO

we'll be releasing it formally either tomorrow or friday so i won't be giving out test builds now (as the issue has been confirmed as fixed so those builds have achieved their task).
Old 27th September 2014, 00:52   #46
DrO

v2.3.5 has now been released with the connectivity fix -> http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=372044
Old 29th September 2014, 20:43   #47
joelrivera30

Thumbs up

Quote:
v2.3.5 has now been released with the connectivity fix -> http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=372044
Thank you now it works!
Old 29th September 2014, 21:35   #48
DrO

thanks for the confirmation
Old 29th September 2014, 22:19   #49
joelrivera30

Quote:
thanks for the confirmation
I noticed stats are still not working even when streaming..... Radionomy linked one of my existing streams running Shoutcast V2 but unfortunately the my hosting server still running version 2.2 and haven't being updated to latest 2.4.

I requested to be updated but my hosting company doesn't want because it's too early and prefer to wait until Centova Cast updates it via next update release....

On the other hand Radionomy provided me with streaming details, but like I said seems to be not working yet... nor ads are triggering the servers.. Thanks
Old 29th September 2014, 22:24   #50
DrO

if you have issues with the service, it's better to report them directly to support than on here (as it's not something i can assist with and they're able to look up the appropriate information, etc as needed and is not really suitable for public forum posts).

as for Centova not providing it via their update yet, i don't know why it's taking a while to recognise the update, though it's not like you cannot manually update the DNAS anyway (is one of those moments where i don't like control panels or other 3rd party 'helper' programs as they never update soon enough and we get complained at for their slowness).
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast For Business & Monetization

Tags
streaming service