Old 25th September 2011, 20:16   #1
ambar_bs

WiFi sync saves songs by deafult in phone memory.

Connected through WiFi. Synced songs + playlists without any problem. But the songs are getting saved in the phone memory. It'd be better if they can be saved in the card memory. Is there any setting somewhere that can customize where to save the songs?
ambar_bs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2011, 12:52   #2
Jeeper One
Major Dude

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambar_bs View Post
Connected through WiFi. Synced songs + playlists without any problem. But the songs are getting saved in the phone memory. It'd be better if they can be saved in the card memory. Is there any setting somewhere that can customize where to save the songs?
Unfortrunately, it's the nature of the Android OS to store EVERYTHING on the phone by default

Until and/or unless Google fixes this by giving us an option like computer OS' do, we're all left feeling the pain

Cheers

Pat Cook
Englewood, CO
Jeeper One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2011, 16:10   #3
davidcmcbr

Yea. I just discovered this in my X10 mini. It won't even read my SD Card when WinAmp is paired via Wi-Fi with the phone.

In despite of not reading SD Card via Wi-Fi, I've been able to sync songs directly to the SD Card by connecting the phone to the PC via USB cable.
It even reads the songs that are already on the SD Card and allows you to leave them intact or delete.

I know it's not exactly what we want (Wi-Fi sync), but at least it's a sync to SD Card solution for this great media player.
davidcmcbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2011, 13:15   #4
yoavniran

thats actually not true. Ive seen other sync applications having no problem syncing to the SD card. This about winamp not considering this option and building it to the wifi sync... making it in my view completely useless.
yoavniran is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp for Android

Tags
card, sdcard, sync, wifi, winamp