Old 16th December 2010, 22:00   #1
TheGiftedApe

sort by artist title etc

When viewing the queue or a playlist, it would be really nice to easily sort that list by artist, title, position, times played, album etc etc whatever i liked/felt like organizing by. As an audiophile who listens to music all day, and a recent convert to winamp(have been on mac osx for a while haven't used winamp since 2005) This is a feature that I was surprises winamp lacked, maybe there is a plugin i'm missing.(This is an almost must have feature when your dealing with huge audio libraries. I have 4-5 albums/cds from most of my artists and going through the "old fashioned way" is tedious sometimes)

The only other idea/suggestion I can think of, is being able to skin certain windows in different skins. Such as I'd like the main part of winamp to be the regular modern skin, but I want the queue and the notifier to look like this cool skin I downloaded. Mixing up skins could be really cool.
Old 20th December 2010, 23:43   #2
JBitch

Other idea for developers is to make quick playlist titles change plugin. To quick change to titles formating we can use some predefined patterns (like in separator plugin). After changing the titles we can sort using standard playlist hotkey "Sort by title".
JBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2010, 00:17   #3
JBitch

Khm.... I've found Active Winamp plugin and think it could solve sorting request. I'll test it and reply later.
JBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Wishlist

Tags
skins, sort