Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Wishlist

Old 24th June 2014, 09:11   #41
DrO

shoving things in the library container and / or specific views is not right and that's all you seem to be asking for. and what about all of the library views that don't have those action buttons? or when the library isn't installed? all I see is suggestions for your specific use and not taking into account the plethora of ways in which Winamp can and is used.

so from me its a no on pretty much all of your suggestions as they add more unnecessary clutter to the ui in unrelated parts, require messing with all library views & requiring 3rd party updates to "fit in". and doing all that for a single skin where there are skin specific ways of doing things (as has been covered in other posts) which would be better suited to the bento skin (which has no guarantee of even being the default skin...).
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2014, 09:18   #42
MrSinatra
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to MrSinatra
u either didn't read my last post or didn't understand it, and possibly I wasn't clear enough, but my last post took your thoughts from your previous post into account.

while mock graphics is not my strong suit, I will try to see if I can whip up some stuff to post eventually.

PENN STATE Radio or http://www.LION-Radio.org/
--
BUG #1 = Winamp skips short tracks
Wish #1 = Multiple Column Sorting
Wish #2 = Add TCMP/Compilation editing
MrSinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Wishlist

Tags
cpro, cpro2, next version, skin, skins