Old 5th March 2005, 15:59   #1
Packs

2 questions

1st question: On the Milkdrop site it says "All regulars presets" & "All beginners presets", what do they mean?.

2nd question: "Presets - Last Updated: 8th October 2003", thats such a long time ago, did the presets suddenly stop after that date?, if not where can I get the latest official presets?.

Thx in advance .
Packs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2005, 18:30   #2
StudioMusic
Major Dude

Regulars presets are preset writers that have been around a while (A handful from the milkdrop beginning), most the time meaning someone that has more experience writing presets and beginners are new preset writers usually with not much experience making presets. Personally I think that all the presets should be posted together, because sometimes new preset writers have lots of preset knowledge. As for your second question, Rovastar has not updated his site in that long, so you will just have to go through the Milkdrop forums and download all the presets from Oct. 2003 or hope that Rova updates the site or have someone post all of them for you. I love MD either way. SM
StudioMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2005, 23:49   #3
Packs

Are the begginer presets reviewed/rated for acceptance by anyone before their put in the lot?, thx again.
Packs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2005, 21:08   #4
StudioMusic
Major Dude

No, there all put in good or bad, you can keep the ones you like or rate them yourself in MD. SM
StudioMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets